TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, Midlothian, 18 Apr 2016 #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about any additional passengers/ or dogs in the vehicle from the SWFA surveillance video. I have not checked it out yet. The driver is my main focus for now.

-Nin
From your scrutiny and study of the images, do you think the person in the SWFA car is SP....leaving aside, for the moment, whether or not the actions indicate the same person. I'm curious if the person looks the same.

tia

jmo

Interesting you keep mentioning the cell phone. Look closely again at the driver from the Nissan (?) vehicle. Is he holding something against his left ear, while partially reaching inside the balaclava?

Please look at the pic from your computer screen! Huge difference, if you don't get a good resolution:

View attachment 290894
Click to enlarge

ALL IMO

-Nin
If he puts the cellphone from above into the balaclava maybe .....??? But then he can't speak, only hear something. Idk, sorry.
In any case, I see, that the balaclava is somehow "extended" over his left ear (right side on pic).
Btw: I can't recognize this pic so very well. Artifacts or what is it to the right of the pic?

Interesting you keep mentioning the cell phone. Look closely again at the driver from the Nissan (?) vehicle. Is he holding something against his left ear, while partially reaching inside the balaclava?

Please look at the pic from your computer screen! Huge difference, if you don't get a good resolution:

View attachment 290894
Click to enlarge

ALL IMO

-Nin
Hey Nin, do you have the timestamp for the above pic?

Won't someone please ID this important item?
When does it first appear in the SPs hand?
It first appears in the killer’s hand when they emerge from room 10 to begin hammering at the glass of room 9.

I’ve expressed before the strong belief that this video clip is out of sequence. It should be placed before the killer walks back toward the camera and turns right at the auditorium.

What this means is that the killer discarded the object sometime after breaking into room 9 and before coming back down the Dutch door hallway.

It first appears in the killer’s hand when they emerge from room 10 to begin hammering at the glass of room 9.

I’ve expressed before the strong belief that this video clip is out of sequence. It should be placed before the killer walks back toward the camera and turns right at the auditorium.

What this means is that the killer discarded the object sometime after breaking into room 9 and before coming back down the Dutch door hallway.
Great info, thanks Gumshoe Stories ... is there any chance it’s a tradie tool that’s come out of one of his pockets, or no chance? Will go and look at that floor plan again.
All great suggestions here about what it could be for sure, and interesting if church people can’t identify it.

View attachment 290894
Click to enlarge

ALL IMO

-Nin
Looks like long wavy light colored bangs, and a person holding a radio, or cell up to their ear - at a glance IMO

I think this will turn out to be a child in an adults body, and likely wearing Superman underwear and just finished a bowl of Cap’n Crunch before going on their mission.

amateur opinion and speculation

I agree. I have thought that for awhile. Now after seeing the pictures of the person with the balaclava in the car it makes me think that even more.
What if....the person in the car had some silly grudge against the church itself and wanted to get back at the church by vandalizing it but didn’t have the guts to do it themselves. They told a mentally challenged family member what fun it would be to dress up like a police officer and walk around tearing things up in the church. That person drove them there, helped them get in and parked and waited. It would explain the lack of focus, casual and “amateur” way the vandalism is done. What was not counted on was MB showing up. She may have startled SP and SP responded violently. I don’t know enough to even guess what may have happened afterward.
I really don’t know enough to know if there is something that makes this scenario impossible. But to me, that is a woman, and I believe she is challenged in some way.
Just my thoughts.

We could consider the copious pockets the killer has on the Police vest as means for secreting the whitish colored object since we know at least one firearm was hidden among the cache.
Someone in this thread cpl weeks back, posted an image of the item; whereby, depicting the edges weren't rectangular but rather appeared more as a cylindrical shape.
Any idea on the measurement of this object?

We could consider the copious pockets the killer has on the Police vest as means for secreting the whitish colored object since we know at least one firearm was hidden among the cache.
Someone in this thread cpl weeks back, posted an image of the item; whereby, depicting the edges weren't rectangular but rather appeared more as a cylindrical shape.
Any idea on the measurement of this object?
The pockets are too small for an object of that size. The items in the killer’s hands - hammer and mystery object - are being carried because they won’t fit in a pocket.

I think the way the killer carries the object gives us some clues as to what it might be.

The pockets are too small for an object of that size. The items in the killer’s hands - hammer and mystery object - are being carried because they won’t fit in a pocket.

I think the way the killer carries the object gives us some clues as to what it might be.

Could it be a small toolbox? It would go with the hammer theme.

That’s a good point about the hammer, yes, it’s always in their hand.
It’s interesting that they’re wearing a v-neck top. Hey wouldn’t it be good if there was footage of them going into the Women’s and not the Men’s ....
Look forward to finding out what the mystery object is.
334253D3-99D2-4695-AC5F-68753AACA372.png

Last edited:
Here's the thing about a botched burglary - SP doesn't seem to look around the rooms. There might electronic equipment or something valuable in closets inside the rooms, but at least from what we see, SP doesn't seem interested in looking for anything to take. The purpose seems to be opening doors.

jmo
Exactly. To me its just a show because they know there's cameras and they know exactly when missy will b there as they are trying to make it look like a burglary and happened upon missy. I just dont think a regular burglar would disguise them selves this way. Over the top and could be accomplished w black hoodie and face mask and would take stuff that can be pawned. Imo. Ive been under the impression this is a female but could b convinced it a male thats not used to stuff like how to use a pry bar. Imo

That is a very interesting observation. It either severely narrows the suspect field, or expands it to anyone, meaning it was a chance encounter with a total stranger.
Severely narrows the suspect field imo
1280X1024 is a good resolution to look at this pic (cropped from former posted image):

View attachment 290856
Click to enlarge

-Nin
Great picture wish we could superimpose people that are close to the investigation w this one. Im sure some have just not allowed on the site im sure.

That is a very interesting observation. It either severely narrows the suspect field, or expands it to anyone, meaning it was a chance encounter with a total stranger.
Severely narrows the suspect field imo
1280X1024 is a good resolution to look at this pic (cropped from former posted image):

View attachment 290856
Click to enlarge

-Nin
Great picture wish we could superimpose people that are close to the investigation w this one. Im sure some have just not allowed on the site im sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa