Found Deceased PA - Dianna Brice, 21, Preg, bf torched car, Philadelphia, 31 Mar 2021 *Justin Smith wanted; Reward*

The "set on fire" here is confusing. Was the fire a result of the crash, or did he stage the crash and fire to hide evidence?

Really not sure. IMO, could be intentional to try to hide something or cover his tracks, but could also be a result of terrible mental health or underlying issues and realizing his pregnant girlfriend is missing. Unfortunately, I'm leaning towards the former (intentional) based on how these cases usually go... :(

According to her family, she also has medical conditions and is without her medication. Really hoping more details emerge soon
If she is diabetic, having no meds would be tragic; other required meds -- heart condition, kidney, asthma -- could be the same.
Yes, hoping for more details. SMH.

I've been around the block here for some time. The story of "at the laundromat, fight, she gets out of the car etc. I've read many times. ( they always jump out of a car. PLEASE! ) the whole car set on fire is a whole new issue. Why and who owned that car? Could it have been hers and he was just driving? Either way. This is not good. I don't think she ran away with him at all. Who sets a car on fire if he isn't trying to hide something? IMO

I've been around the block here for some time. The story of "at the laundromat, fight, she gets out of the car etc. I've read many times. ( they always jump out of a car. PLEASE! ) the whole car set on fire is a whole new issue. Why and who owned that car? Could it have been hers and he was just driving? Either way. This is not good. I don't think she ran away with him at all. Who sets a car on fire if he isn't trying to hide something? IMO
I’m in a philly suburb and the local news just reported the car as his. I also felt listening to the report that he could also be a victim, although him saying that they argued and she left the vehicle, makes me doubt that angle. Just my opinion.

I’m in a philly suburb and the local news just reported the car as his. I also felt listening to the report that he could also be a victim, although him saying that they argued and she left the vehicle, makes me doubt that angle. Just my opinion.
Thank you for the info on ownership of the car. Wasn't he seen running from the car?

However, a newly published article states that,

“Investigators have looked through hours’ worth of video footage and neither Diana Brice or Justin Smith were seen in, near, or around the car at the time of the fire,” Upper Darby Police Superintendent Timothy Bernhardt said,"

So, potentially wasn't Justin running from the car?

Article also mentions that Dianna was crying and very emotional prior to being picked up by Justin. Could she have known something was coming? Just my opinion.

"Late Tuesday morning, Brice went to K Laundry in Lansdowne with her mom, who noticed the 21-year-old was visibly upset.

“She was so upset. She just kept crying,” Betty Cellini said. “I asked her what was wrong. She said, ‘nothing, Mom.’”

'Bring My Daughter Home': Upper Darby Mom Pleading For Safe Return Of Missing Pregnant Daughter, Dianna Brice

This is an odd case. If I've read everything correctly, the b/f said Dianna ran from the car but I don't think there were any witnesses to that. And am I correct in stating that no one has seen the b/f since he told Dianna's mother that she ran from the car? And that was 3 days ago?

However, a newly published article states that,

“Investigators have looked through hours’ worth of video footage and neither Diana Brice or Justin Smith were seen in, near, or around the car at the time of the fire,” Upper Darby Police Superintendent Timothy Bernhardt said,"

So, potentially wasn't Justin running from the car?

Article also mentions that Dianna was crying and very emotional prior to being picked up by Justin. Could she have known something was coming? Just my opinion.

"Late Tuesday morning, Brice went to K Laundry in Lansdowne with her mom, who noticed the 21-year-old was visibly upset.

“She was so upset. She just kept crying,” Betty Cellini said. “I asked her what was wrong. She said, ‘nothing, Mom.’”

'Bring My Daughter Home': Upper Darby Mom Pleading For Safe Return Of Missing Pregnant Daughter, Dianna Brice
Everyone, PLEASE read this article.

Everyone, PLEASE read this article.

O.K. I've read the article. My take is that she is gone and the last person to see her knows where. When Brice's mother "threatened" to file a missing person's report, the boyfriend protested and then sprang into action to "look for her." He got rid of his vehicle, torched it, because he was afraid it contained evidence that LE might find. Now, he's in hiding himself. She won't be found alive. (He may be, if I don't get to him first.)

O.K. I've read the article. My take is that she is gone and the last person to see her knows where. When Brice's mother "threatened" to file a missing person's report, the boyfriend protested and then sprang into action to "look for her." He got rid of his vehicle, torched it, because he was afraid it contained evidence that LE might find. Now, he's in hiding himself. She won't be found alive. (He may be, if I don't get to him first.)

Bringing this post from page 1 again, it has all the details- Log into Facebook
Good job on the assessment, sad to say I agree. Dianna won't be found alive :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa