Possible Victim: Jessica Taylor, 20, found Manorville July 2003 & Gilgo Beach Mar 2011

This is crazy she looks like one my high school friends this sad
Can I ask where you went to school? I'd be very curious to hear if she is your classmate, if you can offer any information if you're comfortable.

I was rewatching The Killing Season today and saw something in episode two I didn’t remember. They show old news footage from where/when Jessica was found. They show the pile of wood/sticks which we already knew about, but after that they show tire impressions. I had no idea they had tire impressions and it gives me a bit more hope as tires can be very identifying. I’m sure whatever vehicle was used is long gone though.

Sorry for the shoddy screenshots. I had to take a picture of my tv.

Attachments

• 549DCE56-121D-4B57-ACB4-E4BECFE2A028.jpeg
    549DCE56-121D-4B57-ACB4-E4BECFE2A028.jpeg
    108.5 KB · Views: 124
  • 3FBB1C17-2C2F-4E25-A25A-06A19EB50D07.jpeg
    3FBB1C17-2C2F-4E25-A25A-06A19EB50D07.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 109
I was rewatching The Killing Season today and saw something in episode two I didn’t remember. They show old news footage from where/when Jessica was found. They show the pile of wood/sticks which we already knew about, but after that they show tire impressions. I had no idea they had tire impressions and it gives me a bit more hope as tires can be very identifying. I’m sure whatever vehicle was used is long gone though.

I feel like ive watched the series many times and totally missed that about the tire impressions! But youre right its been so long who knows what became of that, or couldve been something they checked out but came back unrelated. Good eye for noticing that!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1608273012770.jpg
    FB_IMG_1608273012770.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 106

This is hempstead state park where peaches was found and there is a tire impressions too

This is so frustrating. SCPD must know something from those tracks even if it’s just as vague as the type (Eg sedan, arv).

There are other things SCPD must know eg if the bodies were put there all at once or immediately post-mortem. Plus of course the 911 call.

They can bang on about needing the public’s help all they want, but if they’re withholding crucial details they can’t help them. Someone may remember a neighbour at a lock up taking an unusually large loads or big deliveries of burlap in autumn 2010 or a flurry of activity. Who knows? Nobody can tell them without the info.

Confirming when the GB4 were dumped is crucial and should have been released from the get go.

Not sure if this was posted before but when reading about Peaches,
many articles mention that when she "apparently" went in to get her tattoo, she was accompanied by "a cousin and an aunt." However, when watching this segment on Killing Season's Youtube video, the tattoo artist states "two people showed up" and that Peaches came from NY and was w one of her girlfriends.

Slightly off-topic here, but...is it just my imagination, or does anyone else think Erica McDaniel (aka as Shorty Pee) Erica McDaniel Identified As Woman Found Slain In Burned Brooklyn Home
looks a little like the woman kneeling in front of KW in his infamous " Union Square Crew " photo with Jessica Taylor ? He calls out someone named Shorty on this photo...Erica McDaniel went by Shorty Pee...am I losing it over here ?

Last edited:
Was one of the other bodies found in Brooklyn? A woman in early pregnancy who was found dumped on a construction site?

Cops trace past of stripper found in suitcase

<rsbm>

What was that woman's name, Sally ? I can't access Newsday.

ETA: Also...someone on here stated that Sugar Bear shares an address with KW. Has anyone else been able to verify that who can provide a link ?

So I’ve been going through hundreds and hundreds of usasexguide forum posts from 2002-2003 in Manhattan. I’ve been hoping to find someone mention Jessica Taylor who I’ve heard went by Lala. While I haven’t found that yet (I’m almost at the date she disappeared), I did find this post I’ve attached which referenced police raids around 48th and 9th, which is incredibly close to Port Authority (40th and 8th). Jessica would’ve known that area was hot.

To me, this gives a bit more credibility to when her pimp said she wouldn’t have been working near Port Authority because she knew there were too many busts. Once I’m done going through this thread I’m going to read the old posts about Queens. I’ll see if I can find her name mentioned, especially near Long Island City.

I think it’s also worth noting there’s a very frequent poster there (not the one who wrote this) who consistently mentions girls heights and weights. He always mentions girls around 5’2” and under and girls around 115lbs and under. I’m not saying he’s LISK, but it’s interesting.
Where can I find this forum your talking about ? I tried looking up any got nothing

Where can I find this forum your talking about ? I tried looking up any got nothing
USA Sex Guide

Google it. What did you lookup? I literally Googled "usasexguide" and it came right up, top result.

By the way, hi, this is my first post on this forum. I live on Long Island. This case hits very close to home and is very intriguing. I hope I can learn more about it here and help fix things.

USASexGuide.nl is the site. If you go on my profile or scroll on the forum you’ll be able to find my lengthy write-up on that awful place.

Hi. I am new here. I have been meaning to post for a long time but I was not sure if there was a point since my info is not that juicy and I have no way to actually prove anything

But anyway, I remember Jessica from a strip club called Sweet Cherry in Sunset Park, Brooklyn (42nd st and 2nd ave) . This was maybe may 2003- July 2003 right when I first started working there.
I remember her vividly for a few reasons. She was one of the only young, white girls we had and she went by the same name I did, Lala (which in my case is short for my real name). We were both new, when she started I changed my name. The club was mostly black/Hispanic, voluptuous or even out of shape girls. She was very petite, always wore black vinyl boots instead of regular clear heels and she was very obviously one of the girls whose pimps plant them there to either sell drugs or get dates. She would only stay for a set or two then leave, never worked a full shift. She also never smiled. I always wondered about her.
I worked there for about 2.5 years and girls would leave and come back but she never came back. Managers were Gabriel B (not sure if I can post full names) and Michael for night shift , they kept copies of the girls IDs in the office (some had fake ids because they were underage ), I would like to know if they had Jessica’s just to confirm that I am right.

FYI, this place closed down many years ago, probably 10 or more. It was wild, I have tons of stories , I could write a book. Some murders linked to this club, prostitution, drug sales, even a serial killer (our bouncer sakkai). I will post an article. You can do your own research. But what never left my mind (I DONT KNOW if it’s true at all, it could just be a rumor) is that years before I started (so before 2003) a Woman’s body was found, Police could not identify it, I don’t recall if it was because it was dismembered or burned but they ended up figuring out who she was by her breast implant (??). The old time customers who had been going to sweet Cherry and another club who was nearby called Cuckoos Nest (this is way before my time ) swore up and down the girl was a sweet Cherry dancer and this had been done by a cop so it was swept under the rug. We also had Long Island customers , not many but a few regulars.

I know the rules here , you have to post things that were posted by the media, so feel free to delete . I just have this story in my head for so long and nobody in my current life knows about my past so I just had to share with someone. personally I don’t think Lisk is the type to go to strip clubs, he strikes me as way too secretive about his habits but I am sharing anyway.
Hope more people come forward so we can piece more info about Jessica.

NYT story about the club: Edit to enter right link
The Nine Lives of a Topless Bar: Complaints Hit a Wall of Law (Published 2006)

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr
Back