Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #132

Status
Not open for further replies.
RL was showing the tapped-off area of his property to media on Feb. 17, 2017. I wonder how long police manned the area to keep people out.

https://www.wrtv.com/news/local-new...e-bodies-of-two-missing-teen-girls-were-found

Well that sure leads me to believe the crime scene tape was placed in a location on his property to strategically prevent him, or anyone else for that matter, from viewing the active investigation occurring at other critical locations on his land. The purpose of crime scene tape is to preserve a crime scene but it’s also to ensure investigators can do what they need to do in privacy without the intrusion of gawkers watching them do their work.

Last edited:
.Just guessing. Nothing factual or for certain, just speculation on the cause of death. I would guess drowning. The water was waist high on a average tall man. I say he drowned them both in the water at the same time as he held onto them. And then dragged them up towards the cemetery where his car was parked.

Imageries from this YouTube video

ALL JUST MOO. ALL SPECULATION AND ASSUMPTION. NOTHING BEING POSTED AS FACT. A MERE GUESS ON MY PART
Drowning is certainly a possibility but how he would have gotten them out of the water gives me problems. The only place I've seen pics of a low bank is the one where RL is talking to a reporter. I have no idea where he was standing in that shot. The bank appears to be pretty steep in the areas of the searchers.

I've wondered that as well. We have no idea, but I lean towards that not being the plan on the basis that the police have said the crime scene had some things about it that were odd. It wasn't an ordinary someone was killed here kind of scene. They even asked for photos of the area to try to clarify what they had going on out there (loosely paraphrased... still trying to find the actual article with that quote). But that request for photos of the area strikes me as an indication that the crime scene may have been staged BEFORE the girls ended up there as opposed to after their murders.

If the scene was just two bodies in the woods, that wouldn't be unusual enough that police would request photos of the area, from before the girls died, would it? So for that reason, I think the killer had no plan to take them somewhere else.

That's entirely possible, but it wouldn't be the only possibility. It could be something he left, or the way he does something (ties knots, perhaps?), or even the mechanics of the murder and the bodies. Probably other things that I can't think of right now. Don't want to, to be honest...

Drowning is certainly a possibility but how he would have gotten them out of the water gives me problems. The only place I've seen pics of a low bank is the one where RL is talking to a reporter. I have no idea where he was standing in that shot. The bank appears to be pretty steep in the areas of the searchers.

I dont think he did, I think he left them in the water. And during there search they; found one floating or near the top of the water, and the LEOS brought her ashore, then they went back in and walked shoulder to shoulder arm in arm, looking for the other one by walking the water. I think they found <modsnip> one first, and then searched for the other one,. ALL JUST MOO THOUGH, SPECULATIOIN, NOTING POSTED AS FACTUAL JUST PURE SPECULATION AND ASSUMPTIONS

Last edited by a moderator:

I think it’d be quite difficult for one person to drown two victims, especially in water that wasn’t over anyone’s head. But we can only guess as the autopsy has been sealed. JMO

I dont think he did, I think he left them in the water. And during there search they; found one floating or near the top of the water, and the LEOS brought her ashore, then they went back in and walked shoulder to shoulder arm in arm, looking for the other one by walking the water. I think they found <modsnip> one first, and then searched for the other one,. ALL JUST MOO THOUGH, SPECULATIOIN, NOTING POSTED AS FACTUAL JUST PURE SPECULATION AND ASSUMPTIONS

The bodies were not found in water and we can’t change the narrative at a whim just to fit a theory. They were found appx 50 to 60 feet from the creek.

I dont think he did, I think he left them in the water. And during there search they; found one floating or near the top of the water, and the LEOS brought her ashore, then they went back in and walked shoulder to shoulder arm in arm, looking for the other one by walking the water. I think they found < modsnip> one first, and then searched for the other one,. ALL JUST MOO THOUGH, SPECULATIOIN, NOTING POSTED AS FACTUAL JUST PURE SPECULATION AND ASSUMPTIONS
Interesting speculation.
I wonder at what point they realized they had a double homicide on their hands.

I think it’d be quite difficult for one person to drown two victims, especially in water that wasn’t over anyone’s head. But we can only guess as the autopsy has been sealed. JMO
I think he either drowned or choked them due to the facility they sent the bodies to. It's more likely that he choked them once they were on dry land but I have no idea how he got them up the banks.

if he drowned the girls , this is an unusual murder. I don't think so unless it was some kind of psycho baptismal thing....nah..why do all that work when you have a gun in your pocket.
but I do find it intriguing...and interesting as something I never really thought about.

mOO

if he drowned the girls , this is an unusual murder. I don't think so unless it was some kind of psycho baptismal thing....nah..why do all that work when you have a gun in your pocket.
but I do find it intriguing...and interesting as something I never really thought about.

mOO

BBM.

Okay, that gives me the creeps. Big time.

.Just guessing. Nothing factual or for certain, just speculation on the cause of death. I would guess drowning. The water was waist high on a average tall man. I say he drowned them both in the water at the same time as he held onto them. And then dragged them up towards the cemetery where his car was parked.

There is a chance the LEOs found one body floating in the water, and put her on the bank, And went into the water to search for the other one they may had still been on the bottom. There was no strong current so they were able to walk the water arm and arm, shoulder to shoulder to find the other one in the dirty dark water......BUT ALL JUST A GUESS AND ASSUMPTION.

Imageries from this YouTube video

ALL JUST MOO. ALL SPECULATION AND ASSUMPTION. NOTHING BEING POSTED AS FACT. A MERE GUESS ON MY PART
In those images of the water search, they could be looking for other evidence in the creek besides bodies.

The bodies of the girls had already been found prior to the aerial video from the WRTV helicopter.
Yes, I know, and there’s the fact they were found on dry land a distance from the creek.
Of course they searched the creek, as they searched everywhere for evidence.
We know at least one shoe belonging to Liberty was not on her foot because we know they found it. We don’t know what else belonging to the girls was missing.

Yes, I know, and there’s the fact they were found on dry land a distance from the creek.
Of course they searched the creek, as they searched everywhere for evidence.
We know at least one shoe belonging to Liberty was not on her foot because we know they found it. We don’t know what else belonging to the girls was missing.

Yes that’s exactly right, it’d be due diligence by LE to search the creek seeking evidence.

Tricia gave permission to discuss the underwear after it was shared in an approved podcast.

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #120

Yes, you can discuss the undergarments since approved podcasters have brought it up.

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #120

I’ve been listening to the Scene of the Crime podcast. I am happy there is an excellent, informative podcast about the facts of this case. There were things I did not know (like LE finding girls undergarments).

bbm

Reward for Delphi killer's capture climbs to $325K after anonymous donor gives $100K | Daily Mail Online

posted 8 April 2021

"An anonymous donation of $100,000 has been given to help capture the person responsible for the 2017 slayings of two teenage girls in Delphi, Indiana.

Indiana State Police this week announced that the large donation had raised the reward fund for information leading to a conviction in the cold case to $325,000.

It's been over four years since 13-year-old Abigail 'Abby' Williams and 14-year-old Liberty 'Libby' German were found dead by the Monon High Bridge Trail near Delphi on February 14, 2017.

Investigators are still working tirelessly to catch the girls' killer, Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said.

'It has been four years, but for us, it seems like it was just yesterday when we started this thing,' Leazenby told news station WLS."

Does anyone know if the girls, one or the other belonged to any chat sites???
If they did, it would NOT/PROBABLY NOT would have been on their cell phones. But I would like to know if either had a desktop computer at home they had access too. Girls' being girls I wonder if one of them had made an appointment to meet a cute boy they had been chatting with, and decided to meet up on the bridge on that Monday, during a particular time. But instead of a cute boy they thought they were chatting with, here comes the killer that pretended to be that cute young boy. But one of the girls didn't or couldn't go by themselves so the other went with them. Of course the parents would not had known anything about them meeting up with a cute young boy on the bridge on that Monday.

But then again. If they did, and deleted those messages afterwards after planning the met up, then of course their be no record of it to view

ALL MOO AND SPECULATION. NOTHING POSTED AS BEING FACTUAL. ALL JUST ASSUMPTIONS. THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member