NH NH - Maura Murray, 21, Haverhill, 9 Feb 2004 #15

oh yeah it might be Maggie. well I thought it was really good..mOO

oh yeah it might be Maggie. well I thought it was really good..mOO

Yeah I think you might just be watching the old oxygen program that has been around for a while now. Those MMM guys were in that one as well.

The Oxygen program originally aired all the way back in 2017 and it turned up nothing. In fact how they dealt with the A-frame house in the series made it look like a pretty amateur production more akin to the stuff that should be talked about on here then anything to be shown on tv.

Last edited:
The Oxygen program originally aired all the way back in 2017 and it turned up nothing. In fact how they dealt with the A-frame house in the series made it look like a pretty amateur production more akin to the stuff that should be talked about on here then anything to be shown on tv.

I felt it addressed many things not previously discussed..I read Renner's book, but was not convinced...missing seemed to be any discussion about the accident that supposedly happened on the campus where a student was badly injured by a hit and run driver.

Im sorry to hear nothing came of the blood samples found in the a frame..I did realize it was a very made for tv type of thing..not done with true forensic procedure in terms of the loose timelines etc..and of course it would be virtually impossible. But still, I thought it was very good..I think when the psychic said this had something to do with 3 people and people who knew the boyfriend or somehow her killers were known to her in this way..it rang true to me..she was in an area where there are party houses etc, she knew people from different schools, different circles..she spent tons of time up there. etc...

I feel like she was on a bender, breaking from the pressure, struggling with her own possible drinking issues and was drinking and driving..she was slurring according to those who spoke with her ...and I think she may have been in a bar earlier and was heading up somewhere to continue the party...at someplace...and was maybe being followed from the bar either by someone who was going to be there too..maybe as a hook up..or maybe followed by someone who trailed her in another vehicle...

maybe she was going there to cheat because she was being cheated on...she was going get wasted and go with some random guy or someone who she was looking for up there..like someone she hadn't talked to anyone about...for revenge.

like we used to call it looking for trouble....you know..this is the girl every predator is looking for...a wasted girl with daddy problems..

every parent's nightmare...their daughter with booze and a crappy car in the woods in the middle of the night..

My gut tells me some guy talked her into coming up there to party...told her why don't you just let loose and live your life and get the f out of there, forget about this stuff for a couple of days..just have fun...it's your life..you can do what you want.

mOO

you know the podcast guys were getting some very creepy unwanted attention. This could be the reason they are on the low , they seem very sincere and not trying to push the narrative or espouse personal opinions . I realize some of the things they looked into were unknown to me..as I basically stick to WS and published media etc..WS is mostly where I stay, mOO

you know the podcast guys were getting some very creepy unwanted attention. This could be the reason they are on the low , they seem very sincere and not trying to push the narrative or espouse personal opinions . I realize some of the things they looked into were unknown to me..as I basically stick to WS and published media etc..WS is mostly where I stay, mOO

I wouldn't at all be surprised if some of their 'supposed' creepy experiences are them just trying to create drama.

To be honest I am very suspicious of those that use a particular case to create a following for themselves and that is exactly what those two did with the Maura Murray case. There is no need to create over a 100 videos about a single case no matter how mysterious it may be.

keeping attention on the case, continuing their searching and questioning..Im sure there are over 100 videos about Jon Benet Ramsey or JFK...dont you think? I admire their tenacity. That said I don't listen to their podcasts so Im not giving an opinion on that. mOO

Psychics are entertainment. but they do get invited in by LE.. I try not to be too judgey..people are intuitive beings..sometimes I think they might feel something that can be of value. I mean even the government used people with esp in the war..

part of our wonderful wacky world...mOO

this is odd
https://twitter.com/JamesRenner
https://twitter.com/JamesRenner

Short update from Amherst PD regarding call last week from woman who found a journal at UMass from 2003, and believes it may relate to missing persons case.

View attachment 296687
Super weird. So… did she find it in 2003 & just now find the ol’ backpack in a box in the back of her closet? Or did someone recently drop the notebook? If recent, who had it all this time & why were they carrying it across a parking lot now? I’m guessing prob nothing, BUT WHO KNOWS!

Yeah this sounds pretty odd. The way the post makes it sound is that they picked it up in '03 but didn't bother looking at it until now. Who knows maybe the person is a bit of a hoarder but that is something I would have long since thrown away.

If there is any truth to this at all it has to be they picked it up in '03 but didn't bother looking at it until now. I can't imagine a journal just lying around on campus for almost twenty years. Dorm rooms are generally completely cleaned out every time someone moves out and it would be almost impossible for it to be lying around campus for that long without being picked up and thrown out by grounds people.

Wait, Maura went missing in February 2004. This was found in August 2003. Why are we thinking it's a suicide note, a clue, or anything else? Even if it belonged to Maura, there's no indication that she was acting weird or had a secret in 2003, is there? I thought her decline was very rapid, like within weeks.

Wait, Maura went missing in February 2004. This was found in August 2003. Why are we thinking it's a suicide note, a clue, or anything else? Even if it belonged to Maura, there's no indication that she was acting weird or had a secret in 2003, is there? I thought her decline was very rapid, like within weeks.

It most likely has nothing to do with Maura. If it does the chances may become much better that she had been planning this.

What I think is the bigger mystery then the actual notebook is someone just putting it away for 18 years without looking at it. If someone is going to bother to take a notebook that they find lying around generally the first thing they do is look at it.

Why would you even hand it in to police now, if it was just a lost diary....? I would have put it in the trash.

She's surely read it now, so there must be something written in there to have made her go to the police.....otherwise, throw it away as junk.

No-one is going to be missing their journal from university 18 years after they graduated!

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back