Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
More likely Gannon WITNESSED something. A little drug party? Hmmmm. What was in YOUR purse, T? Did good Gannon threaten to tell and she made sure he couldn't?

And here we are....

JMO
Drug party made this statement from an interview transcript posted early on pop into my little head. Did Gannon see something going on that caused him to think she was sick or was that Tecia’s explanation for suspicious activity?

“And he was always like a person I could say, Gannon, can you go do this, and he would do it right away. You know, sometimes with kids, we have to remind ‘em and things like that, and that’s ok, but, he was so sweet and able to help anyone; he could notice when you’re sick, and say, are you ok, and – such a kind heart.”
Found Deceased - CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #8

My internet has been down for three days. Just came back up. Yea! (I’m so addicted to cyber technology, what did we ever do before?) Squirrels chewed through the fiber lines so it’s been a big task. They’re so cute though when they bounce down my fence. Who knew they were so troublesome?

Anyways, I checked back at a few Letecia notes in my down time. I was wondering the same thing you are.
View attachment 291894
And another thing I found interesting. The AA lists her aunt - B.A. (idk can we list a witness’ name?) but in this obit, it’s listed like they are sisters. Another sister is also mentioned which she is interesting in of itself. Also... a foster son is named so - who is this? A foster brother to Letecia? Or a foster son to the father? Or...
https://newspapers.digitalnc.org/lccn/sn83008090/1998-11-19/ed-1/seq-2.pdf
My recollection is that Letecia was taken in and raised by her grandparents. In her grandma’s obituary I think she was listed differently (maybe as granddaughter) but her grandfather’s obituary listed her as his daughter.
So yes this makes some of the familial relationships a bit confusing. But by recollection her mom is DL and BA would biologically be an aunt.

See another obit where she is listed as a stepdaughter: James Lowry | Robesonian

My recollection is that Letecia was taken in and raised by her grandparents. In her grandma’s obituary I think she was listed differently (maybe as granddaughter) but her grandfather’s obituary listed her as his daughter.
So yes this makes some of the familial relationships a bit confusing. But by recollection her mom is DL and BA would biologically be an aunt.

See another obit where she is listed as a stepdaughter: James Lowry | Robesonian
That one is for James Lowry. The one I posted is for James Fred Sampson. Sampson must be the grandparents because he was 90 when he died in 1998. Lowry was 43 when he died in 2004. Letecia is also listed here in 2016 and may be who HH is named for.
Obituary for Thomas Brian Acquard | Revels Funeral Home, Lumberton, NC

I expected something crazy but reading all this nonsense actually hurt my brain.
Is she schizophrenic and she now thinks she has a son too or that HH is actually a boy?
If she had a son who was adopted before HH I'd think AS would (and prosecution) know about him.
How was she cleared as competent?!

IMO I think she is quite competent. I believe she had read the core evidence and is now play-acting at being crazy because she knows her goose is cooked.

ETA: Fixed typo

That one is for James Lowry. The one I posted is for James Fred Sampson. Sampson must be the grandparents because he was 90 when he died in 1998. Lowry was 43 when he died in 2004. Letecia is also listed here in 2016 and may be who HH is named for.
Yes, I especially recall the 2016 death of TBA because both LS and HH received special mention in the obit. The deceased being a big influence in LS upbringing. Glad he didn't live to see what became of LS.

The 2009 death of JL (age 43) makes no mention of LS mother but identifies LS and HH as stepdaughter and granddaughter.

I recall there seemed to be a pattern of LS appearing in "male" role model obits for relationships that may have been relatively short lived.

The cruise ship could be interesting. If whatever is on the ship is deemed relevant, there could be some major jurisdictional hurdles in actually obtaining that evidence. (Evidence that her prior counsel didn’t seek to preserve, per LS).

I interpret that last one as wanting to protect Gannon’s memory from being sullied by “proof” of Gannon’s violence and drug use.

I just chalk anything she is saying in those letters as her attempt to make excuses for her past lies and inconsistent answers when questioned by LE. Instead of Edgar, Egguardo, and the other most wanted person she included in the Gannon riding a bicycle in the country while the most wanted man laid across the street to stop her so he could take her back to her home and rape her and kidnap Gannon, story. (Sorry for the long sentence).

I just look at all she says as things to explain lies she had told or to explain away evidence they have, like her DNA. She had a good reason to believe her letters would be published for the world to see. I'm sure her lawyers told her that was a bad idea.

We all want answers, but I doubt we will get them from LS. Everything she says are lies to cover for other lies to explain still other lies that were told to explain away evidence. IMOO

And yes my brain hurts now. o_O

Right. I posted her stepfather’s obituary so you could see her step siblings described. (It’s a different person than her grandfather/father figure).

Thanks for the reference to DL (mom). Are we to believe that DL was estranged from the family -- including her daughter LS?

I find it odd that the 1998 Obit for JFS would list both DL and LS as his daughters -- especially given the date of his death. Since LS was also given special mention in TBA obit (husband of Aunt BA), I think BA may have also been a mother figure here.

I just chalk anything she is saying in those letters as her attempt to make excuses for her past lies and inconsistent answers when questioned by LE. Instead of Edgar, Egguardo, and the other most wanted person she included in the Gannon riding a bicycle in the country while the most wanted man laid across the street to stop her so he could take her back to her home and rape her and kidnap Gannon, story. (Sorry for the long sentence).

I just look at all she says as things to explain lies she had told or to explain away evidence they have, like her DNA. She had a good reason to believe her letters would be published for the world to see. I'm sure her lawyers told her that was a bad idea.

We all want answers, but I doubt we will get them from LS. Everything she says are lies to cover for other lies to explain still other lies that were told to explain away evidence. IMOO

And yes my brain hurts now. o_O
Totally understand. You made me smile. I needed that. Thanks. I guess Tecia Lynn should have enrolled in summer school if she was planning on teaching law.
Tecia Lynn's Page

I got so many people on your web site they love it. Hey my sister in florida gets to keep up with the games from you! Thank you so much!

Tecia
http://www.gridironrams.com

*I found the above a long time ago through a cached url to read her account so it’s not there anymore that I can quickly find. I’ve always wondered why the body location site was chosen. Was she familiar with the area?

Last edited:
Thanks for the reference to DL (mom). Are we to believe that DL was estranged from the family -- including her daughter LS?

I find it odd that the 1998 Obit for JFS would list both DL and LS as his daughters -- especially given the date of his death. Since LS was also given special mention in TBA obit (husband of Aunt BA), I think BA may have also been a mother figure here.
Yes. I agree. Aunt and uncle may have given her love and a a stable home when she needed one for reasons unknown to us at this time. I can understand if Aunt is her go-to person for times of personal crisis.

I don’t know about estrangement, but it seems it took a village.

I also wouldn’t be surprised if Tee helped write some of these obituaries herself. As an educator she may have been called upon to help with such a task. And of course that could help explain her special acknowledgements too. Just a theory. ;)

IMO I think she is quite competent. I believe she had read the core evidence and is now play-acting at being crazy because she knows her goose is cooked.

ETA: Fixed typo

I agree she is competent and I don't think she is crazy at all, but she does seem quite manic. Her brain and definitely her mouth seem to move at a mile a minute, everything she says is like a continual brain fart. I don't think even she can keep up with herself.
I really feel for the jury and the rest of the court, I hope they all remember to stock up on advil!

Since she's representing herself, does she get to question them and pick and choose during voir dire? And does anyone know if the jury understands this during the procedure?

I believe yes and yes. I don't know why not. You'd (the prospective juror "you") have to have explained to you the difference between the prosecuting attorney and the defense attorney, just to know who was questioning you; and the judge would certainly want people to be aware of the fact that the questioner is the defendant so that they could explain away anything weird or unusual (heh) the defendant said.

Should You Represent Yourself in Court? - FindLaw

Jury selection is an art form, and you will be at a disadvantage against a lawyer trained in picking out jury members sympathetic to his or her side. Also, the jury selection process itself can be long and complex.

I believe yes and yes. I don't know why not. You'd (the prospective juror "you") have to have explained to you the difference between the prosecuting attorney and the defense attorney, just to know who was questioning you; and the judge would certainly want people to be aware of the fact that the questioner is the defendant so that they could explain away anything weird or unusual (heh) the defendant said.

Should You Represent Yourself in Court? - FindLaw

So glad I’m not a Colorado resident, and I have zero concerns about being called for jury duty for LS trial! Can you even imagine being a juror! I just don’t know if I could handle all the awful details that will come out along with LS antics in the courtroom! I’ll pray for extra strength for GS mom and dad. #JusticeForGannon

OK, I'll ask: what kind of inmate property gets moved around on a conveyor belt like a dry cleaner? Should we be worried?

@allisonsherry

The El Paso County Sheriff’s Office spent more federal COVID relief dollars than any other jail on improvements to deputy locker rooms, an updated training facility, doors, locks, cameras, ventilation and a conveyer belt that moves inmate property around like a dry cleaner.

8:17 AM · Apr 12, 2021

OK, I'll ask: what kind of inmate property gets moved around on a conveyor belt like a dry cleaner? Should we be worried?

@allisonsherry

The El Paso County Sheriff’s Office spent more federal COVID relief dollars than any other jail on improvements to deputy locker rooms, an updated training facility, doors, locks, cameras, ventilation and a conveyer belt that moves inmate property around like a dry cleaner.

8:17 AM · Apr 12, 2021
Inmate Property Storage Conveyor Systems | Bag Storage | Pacline

I was curious, too.

Her brain and definitely her mouth seem to move at a mile a minute, everything she says is like a continual brain fart. I don't think even she can keep up with herself.

I really feel for the jury and the rest of the court, I hope they all remember to stock up on advil!

The first point made me LOL.

The second point... that jury is going to require butalbital, hydrocodone, and alprazolam in candy dispensers, to deal with her <modsnip> as well as with the undoubtedly horrific details of what she did to that poor kid (JMVHO, of course).

I can’t even imagine what his parents have been going through, and the trial will be so much worse. I’m sick for them. Nobody should have to have their child taken away in the most brutal manner, much less by someone they should have been able to trust.

<modsnip - off topic>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads