Still Missing CA - Kristin Smart, 19, San Luis Obispo, 25 May 1996 *arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Ruben, you raised a fine boy and installed in him your values...You must be very proud of him and all that he accomplished /s
Paul Flores is the result of lawnmower parenting- Ruben will now reap his just reward. Very happy for the Smart family, Dan Dow will do a good job for them in prosecuting this case.

2015:
Eyewitness Comes Forward - Believes He Saw Paul Flores Digging Kristin Smart’s Grave

One week after Kristin disappeared, Paul Flores tells his college roommate:

“Yes I killed her and brought her to my mom’s, and she is still there”
Funds Denied is Justice Denied - The politics of the Kristin Smart case
http://californiaregister.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Issue-2-Volume-3.pdf

PAUL FLORES ARREST & CONVICTION RECORD
http://californiaregister.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Arrest-Record.pdf

This is a spectacular example of top notch local journalism.

I bet they found her body on the dad's property, right where that beeping noise was heard (and which the FBI failed to dig up, IIRC).

The hero of this story is the podcaster who put together the case for them, showed where the gaps were, and established that there was at least one witness to the ear ring being near the dad's house.

Can you refresh me on the beeping noise that the FBI picked up?
I've been away from this case so long...I forgot important details.

Wow! To see the picture of paul flores arrested! I am so glad these monsters were arrested, and they would not have been arrested if there were not enough evidences to arrest them, so it is very encouraging.

I hope paul and his father will pay at the height of severity for the grief they caused, his father helped his evil son to hide the crime and continue to enjoy life although he knew he killed Kristin , and he let her family to live in such horror and uncertainty for almost 25 years.

I pray that Christine will be found .

Last edited:

Mary Lassiter, who moved into the Flores house with her husband about a month Kristin went missing, heard a beeping watch sounding noise outside of her window every morning around 4:20 until it finally died. She believes a watch was buried outside of her bedroom window.

it was not at the dads home, it was at the moms, but at the time it was a rental. immediately after KS disappeared, they remodeled the backyard including a slab and planter boxes. they had a renter who found an earring that she turned over to police but it was "lost". the same renter said she heard a beeping from the backyard at 420 am for awhile then it stopped. KS was a lifeguard and got up at that time in the morning. they think the battery finally died. i believe it was discussed in the podcast.

loser parents beget loser kids
Right? They could be defiant, show no empathy for another family, obstruct, engage in trolling behavior for decades and it's nice to know that all they did was just slow down gears that were never going to stop turning no matter how much sand they threw on them with their dishonorable bs.

San Luis Obispo County District Attorney 18hr·
A Message from the District Attorney
The San Luis Obispo County District Attorney’s Office is evaluating the Kristin Smart investigation following the arrests of Paul and Ruben Flores. We are carefully reviewing the evidence and will provide more information as it becomes available.

Attachments

• 172099627_2923570017920857_3086726191268673162_n.jpg
    172099627_2923570017920857_3086726191268673162_n.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 8
Kristin Smart case: Investigators serve search warrant at the home of the prime suspect's father - CNN
(CNN)Investigators in the case of Kristin Smart, the college student missing since 1996, served a search warrant at the home of the prime suspect's father, officials said Monday.

The San Luis Obispo County Sheriff's Office on Monday announced it served a search warrant at the Arroyo Grande home of Ruben Flores, the father of Paul Flores, who has been the prime suspect in the case for years. Officials say Paul Flores was the last person to see Smart on May 25, 1996.

Grounds for the arrests
53d10734-9102-4983-98e7-8a7f6f8281fd-Paul_Flores.jpeg

a0e8188c-dc1e-44e0-acf1-b0fbf902e048-Ruben_Flores.jpeg

In the hours after Parkinson's 2 p.m. press conference Tuesday, about a dozen investigators wearing uniforms that identify the San Luis Obispo County Sheriff's Department were at Ruben Flores' home on the outskirts of Arroyo Grande, a small Central Coast city about 16 miles south of San Luis Obispo.

Piles of dirt and a forensic canopy, along with large equipment and other gear, were visible on a basketball court in Ruben Flores' backyard. Investigators and neighbors declined comment.
What we know a day after Paul Flores' arrest for Kristin Smart's murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member