MN MN - New Scandia Twp & St Paul, Bone Lake & Pig's Eye Lake, WhtFem 30-65, UP7308, head/foot, Jun'93

Would one be able to calculate a rough estimate of a person's height from their foot length? I know very little about that area of forensics.

No. My sister and I both have big feet. Hers are one size bigger. I'm 5'7, she's only 5'4. I'm an 8 (10.5 in US sizing) and she's a 9 (11.5-ish in US sizing).

I also know someone (a man, but the point stands) who is average height, taller than me, but has tiny, tiny feet - he's a size 4, which is a 4 and a half in US sizes. So anyone can be any height with any size foot. There is sometimes some correlation (generally tall people will have bigger feet) but not always.

I agree, quite disturbing. I seriously have no words for this that don't disparage the artist that created this.
I wonder if we could get one of our talented members like @CarlK90245 or @coffeeandacig to update the original sketch? (Pretty please?)

@Tabirey Thanks for mentioning me along side the amazing CarlK! I wish I could help. Unfortunately, it's a no-no to touch other peoples work and then modify it. If I had a PM photo from the ME, that would be different...sorry.:(

@Tabirey Thanks for mentioning me along side the amazing CarlK! I wish I could help. Unfortunately, it's a no-no to touch other peoples work and then modify it. If I had a PM photo from the ME, that would be different...sorry.:(

The image with the open mouth is a retouched morgue photo. Maybe the ME has more though.

Last edited:
Completely understand! I meant to ask if you'd be willing to do your own, not alter another artists. I apologize for the for not being more clear. You and Carl amaze me with your talents!

Doe Network on UID:

123UFMN

-----

Uuuh... you guys....

In Wisconsin and Minnesota, 2-3hrs from St. Paul a couple of bodies with severed body parts turned up in the 1980's/90's.. could be related. So far I found:

Terry A. Dolowy, missing since Feb 14, 1985:
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Her headless body was found in La Crosse, WI Feb 19, 1985:
The Doe Network: 873UFWI

UID, found May, 1984 in Westby, WI:
Wrists were severed.
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) *WARNING POSTMORTEM*
261UFWI

Cindy Carol Larson is listed as an MP since Nov, 1995 from Caledonia, MN with Circumstance "Homicide victim found in Missouri River":
I'm making an educated guess that part of her is still missing....
3773DFMN - Cindy Carol Larson

edit: UID, only skull/mandible, found in Houlton, WI in Oct, 2002. Only 25 min to St. Paul!!
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Whoa!! I really hope LE has checked into these!!

Oh boy. My feeling about this being the work of a serial killer just got even more plausible.

Our UID was found in June, 1993.

A few months later, in late September a sex worker named Martha Ann Bacon went missing from North Minneapolis, until her arm was found by a dog in Wright County. Over the next year the rest of her was found here and there....

Star_Tribune_Tue__Oct_19__1993_ (1).jpg Star_Tribune_Tue__Oct_19__1993_.jpg
(from Star Tribune, Oct 19, 1993)

St__Cloud_Times_Tue__Oct_11__1994_.jpg
(from Star Tribune, Oct 11, 1994, last 2 paragraphs)

Technically, there is also the possibility that some body parts were assigned to Martha that were really the UIDs, I guess.

edit:
In February, 1990, they also found the dismembered body of a boy along the Mississippi River. They concluded it was the corpse of a 9y old, stolen from a cemetery.

_Wed__Feb_14__1990_ (1).jpg Star_Tribune_Wed__Feb_14__1990_.jpg
Star_Tribune_Sat__Feb_17__1990_.jpg

Last edited:
Mary Jeanette went missing June 5, 1993 from a VA medical centre in St. Cloud. From what I gather they believe it was a suicide since some of her belongings were found next to the river, but I still wanted to show you guys. I'll post news clippings tomorrow.

I was able to get a hold of the "computer-enhanced" image (albeit in B&W microfiche).

*********** WARNING: It is quite disturbing. **********

Great find Jupiter! Yeah her eyes look so big and cartoon like it’s weird. I noticed the mole or dot on her forehead too but it’s not in the sketch so maybe it was just dirt.

Below I put a close up of her mouth . I was looking at her teeth . Looks to me like she has one that slightly overlaps the other and has a chip. I just thought I would post that detail up.

Attachments

• C2523A7C-764A-4A13-B17A-5D78E582D6A8.jpeg
    C2523A7C-764A-4A13-B17A-5D78E582D6A8.jpeg
    39.1 KB · Views: 10
Oh boy. My feeling about this being the work of a serial killer just got even more plausible.

Our UID was found in June, 1993.

A few months later, in late September a sex worker named Martha Ann Bacon went missing from North Minneapolis, until her arm was found by a dog in Wright County. Over the next year the rest of her was found here and there....

View attachment 281064 View attachment 281065
(from Star Tribune, Oct 19, 1993)

View attachment 281066
(from Star Tribune, Oct 11, 1994, last 2 paragraphs)

Technically, there is also the possibility that some body parts were assigned to Martha that were really the UIDs, I guess.

edit:
In February, 1990, they also found the dismembered body of a boy along the Mississippi River. They concluded it was the corpse of a 9y old, stolen from a cemetery.

View attachment 281068 View attachment 281067
View attachment 281069

wow this is really interesting .. I Never heard of these.

I came across this woman missing from Florida in 1991 not much info but her eyebrows remind me of Jane doe

The Doe Network:
Case File 2977DFFL

SJBinns.jpg

Sandra J. Binns
Missing since December 9, 1991 from Big Pine Key, Monroe County, Florida
Classification: Missing

Vital Statistics

• Date Of Birth: October 23, 1952
    • Age at Time of Disappearance: 39 years old
    • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'3"; 130 lbs.
    • Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; brown eyes.
    • Marks, Scars: Scar on knee.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Sandra Binns was last seen in Big Pine Key, FL on December 9, 1991.

Attachments

• 578AC5FB-2D4D-4678-A426-950DC0B29931.jpeg
    578AC5FB-2D4D-4678-A426-950DC0B29931.jpeg
    78.8 KB · Views: 2
This lady her eyebrows not so much but her left front tooth seems to look like it has the same outer chip that the UID has on her tooth.. it’s a bit hard to tell but iam posting her anyway... oh and I noticed while I was posting . The Jane doe seems to have a thinner upper lip and thicker lower lip which is similar to this woman.

The Doe Network:
Case File 1168DFTX

JEWinship.jpg
JEWinship1.jpg

Jayne Elizabeth Winship Davis
Missing since April 30, 1993 from Houston, Harris County, Texas.
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics

• Date Of Birth: July 26, 1968
    • Age at Time of Disappearance: 24 years old
    • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'6": 130 lbs.
    • Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Hazel eyes; brown hair.
    • Marks, Scars: She has a scar on the bridge of her nose, between her eyes and birthmarks on her hip and on the calf of her leg, unknown left or right.
    • Dentals: Available

Circumstances of Disappearance
Davis was last seen in Houston, TX on April 30, 1993.

She intended to travel from Houston to Brenham to visit in-laws, but she would return to her Houston home a few days later. It is unknown if she ever left the Houston area.

Davis left behind a 2-year-old son when she disappeared. Foul play is possible

Attachments

• 03FCDFFE-4F7F-45CA-8C6B-1C8631579769.jpeg
    03FCDFFE-4F7F-45CA-8C6B-1C8631579769.jpeg
    43.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 23BE56B7-2503-401A-A7F2-3D74FC61370C.png
    23BE56B7-2503-401A-A7F2-3D74FC61370C.png
    169.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 5C51D77A-F78B-4B86-A9BA-5F18ED371A71.png
    5C51D77A-F78B-4B86-A9BA-5F18ED371A71.png
    173.6 KB · Views: 2
  • D7F4C0E9-45E6-4522-805A-A30A7C92D699.jpeg
    D7F4C0E9-45E6-4522-805A-A30A7C92D699.jpeg
    42.8 KB · Views: 2
I'm pretty sure that Martha Ann Bacon and the UID were killed by the same person. Personally, I think that the UID was either a sex worker like Martha or homeless. If that's the case we might never find out.

On another note: Do you think I should write up all my research on other dismembered victims and send it to LE. I really do not want to seem like a crazy person.

I'm pretty sure that Martha Ann Bacon and the UID were killed by the same person. Personally, I think that the UID was either a sex worker like Martha or homeless. If that's the case we might never find out.

On another note: Do you think I should write up all my research on other dismembered victims and send it to LE. I really do not want to seem like a crazy person.

:eek::eek:On another note: Do you think I should write up all my research on other dismembered victims and send it to LE. I really do not want to seem like a crazy person:eek::eek:

Omg I literally just cracked up... love love love this ha!

Sometime I wonder what someone would think if they found my phone. I have soooo many postmortem headshots saved on my phone that I keep because Iam always comparing to missing people.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back