FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
The car: They found out only a single partial print which turned out to be J's. We have to assume the car was thoroughly wiped down. I have already said this but there would be no need to wipe down anything in the back seat unless J. or her abductor(s) had been there. If Rob and J's fingerprints were in the car or on the DVD that would be expected.

It seems very professional. It remains weird how could you be sure a single hair did not fall? They could have burned the car anything. I don't see how those who are persuaded by the supposed crime scene evidence on the hood of the car can mesh that carelessness because that is what it would be with the job inside. There IS the shoe or boot print. That seems real enough no?

I think the evidence points to work and am equally persuaded by a theory J. was trafficked as I am by that she was killed. I need to look back at those posts about her company and those on the B. site I hadn't really understood who this J.C. was I had imagined a much gentler person who had just made a 'sicko' joke about J. being eaten.

If trafficked I am thinking it would be combination of hatred/jealousy and financial ambition. The trouble is the crime occuring right after the trip fits with Websleuther F's idea that there was pent up jealousy after the trip AND a theory that J. was set up in some way. Probably not by professionals per se but my someone who had a few dodgy connections.

It is possible that there is a connection between at least two of: J's old romantic partner - a worker or two not THE WORKERS that would be impossible to keep under wraps - someone at work - traffickers - someone else - those may not be separate suspects.

Last edited:
I am confused why her Dad would tell J. to take out her co worker to explain to him that she does not date people from work. I thought that "Rob was the one" so a better excuse would be that she is in a serious relationship - and no need for lunch.

I think it's weird she went out that night so soon after flying back from her vacation. You think she's be too tired and have other stuff to do, so it must've been important to her.
I also think it may have been hastily arranged that afternoon/evening over the phone or even by text.

I think that since she was in her early 20’s and was unmarried without kids going out around 10 pm isn’t that out of the ordinary even on a work night. I’m speaking in general. I was born the same year as her and even pledged the same sorority at another university. When me and my girlfriends were that age we acted a lot differently than we do now.

I also think that if she made plans, they were made that Monday either in person or phone/text.

Can police see what texts say if they don’t have the phone?

How is it nobody has been able to identify the POI?
Here we have the likely perpetrator being photographed after dumping Jennifer's car yet the POI might as well been wearing a cloak of invisibility. We all know his face was obscured by gateposts but the POI still has a 'look' or a certain appearance if you will.

Finally just how does the POI fit in with Jennifer's workplace?
That’s one of the reasons why I think it was done at night. If it was a morning abduction, you would think someone would be missed at work WHEREVER they work... It’s also a reason that I’m open to the person in the surveillance footage being an accomplice. There were reports that one of her coworkers was late that day. I find that interesting.

As far as nobody identifying the poi, it drives me crazy too. I was just reading the Delphi thread because they increased the reward last week. That’s a much better shot of the suspect plus a voice.

That’s one of the reasons why I think it was done at night. If it was a morning abduction, you would think someone would be missed at work WHEREVER they work... It’s also a reason that I’m open to the person in the surveillance footage being an accomplice. There were reports that one of her coworkers was late that day. I find that interesting.

As far as nobody identifying the poi, it drives me crazy too. I was just reading the Delphi thread because they increased the reward last week. That’s a much better shot of the suspect plus a voice.

I think that since she was in her early 20’s and was unmarried without kids going out around 10 pm isn’t that out of the ordinary even on a work night. I’m speaking in general. I was born the same year as her and even pledged the same sorority at another university. When me and my girlfriends were that age we acted a lot differently than we do now.

I also think that if she made plans, they were made that Monday either in person or phone/text.

Can he

Can police see what texts say if they don’t have the phone?
Totally agree, I’m 2 years younger than Jenn and going out on a weekday night here and there wouldn’t have been a abnormal for me or any of my girls....flash forward, now a mother of a 3 year old, yes that would be 1000% abnormal for me.

It is not really our business of course but anyone who has had a few relationships knows that the physical side of things doesn't always mesh with who you really think is a good person, love, get along with etc. Lots of people go back to an ex briefly following a break up for those reasons. It does seem odd that J. would meet her ex for drinks before her trip if he was pressuring her to back together (source parents and others) and then be o.k. with him being in her new apt.

Never really gave much thought about the flip flops in the car. But the fact that they were found in the passenger footwell means that IF she only wore them to drive in, that she didn’t get the chance to either change her footwear once in the car , or didn’t get in the car at all ? As if something happened enroute to work or she stopped they would have been on her feet by then ?
Therefore the car was removed from her parking space by the poi , either with her or without her ?

I am thinking of a scenario where J. is trafficked that allows both profit and revenge and (probably) sexual access to her one time or for a time. They don't have to be exclusive ideas. And it would make sense of the problem that J. does not seem like your typical trafficking victim. You could put her in her place and make money at the same time.

It is not really our business of course but anyone who has had a few relationships knows that the physical side of things doesn't always mesh with who you really think is a good person, love, get along with etc. Lots of people go back to an ex briefly following a break up for those reasons. It does seem odd that J. would meet her ex for drinks before her trip if he was pressuring her to back together (source parents and others) and then be o.k. with him being in her new apt.

Even Logan stated in the Greta interview, that it must have been weird for him to be there.

I’ve always wonder what prompted the cops to tell her father that maybe he didn’t know his daughter as well as he thought. There had to be something they discovered that made them say that, and it seems that is what started the breakdown between the relationship between the cops and the Kesse’s. I’m guessing she hadn’t lived under their roof in several years since she has been at UCF and then working in Orlando. I know my parents didn’t know me as well as they thought when I was that age. I think that’s pretty typical.

Never really gave much thought about the flip flops in the car. But the fact that they were found in the passenger footwell means that IF she only wore them to drive in, that she didn’t get the chance to either change her footwear once in the car , or didn’t get in the car at all ? As if something happened enroute to work or she stopped they would have been on her feet by then ?
Therefore the car was removed from her parking space by the poi , either with her or without her ?
We would have to know if one of those pairs were being worn that night or morning (whenever it happened).

If she normally wore flip flops when walking to and from her car you would think they would have came off her feet if she was attacked. Pumps would easily come off too.

I personally think she had plans that night and whatever trouble she ran into wasn’t at the Mosaic.

We would have to know if one of those pairs were being worn that night or morning (whenever it happened).

If she normally wore flip flops when walking to and from her car you would think they would have came off her feet if she was attacked. Pumps would easily come off too.

I personally think she had plans that night and whatever trouble she ran into wasn’t at the Mosaic.
I may have asked you before how do you account for at least some of her things for work being missing? Either the perp(s) would have to go back to her place OR she was planning to go to someone's place or somewhere else. That would explain a lot.

I didn't know about the quote you mention. I wonder if the Kesse's are in position of anything now that upsets their narrative of those hours and of J.? I agree it is absolutely possible close to likely.

I am not sure how helpful they were to L.E. Certainly it is strange that they set up a command centre IN her apt. after all of the Law and Order shows her Mom says they watched together AND she didn't think for a moment that J. had been in an accident. Did J. have a landline? Certainly you would want one person to be close to that but otherwise they never should have entered that apt.

I wonder what those details were of the time in New Jersey they were help up in their home at gun point. That is only so common. Most home invasions the place is cased a bit they know there is money or drugs there. It is a huge risk to just enter just any house especially in the U.S. with a fair number of guns around.

I may have asked you before how do you account for at least some of her things for work being missing? Either the perp(s) would have to go back to her place OR she was planning to go to someone's place or somewhere else. That would explain a lot.

I didn't know about the quote you mention. I wonder if the Kesse's are in position of anything now that upsets their narrative of those hours and of J.? I agree it is absolutely possible close to likely.

I am not sure how helpful they were to L.E. Certainly it is strange that they set up a command centre IN her apt. after all of the Law and Order shows her Mom says they watched together AND she didn't think for a moment that J. had been in an accident. Did J. have a landline? Certainly you would want one person to be close to that but otherwise they never should have entered that apt.

I wonder what those details were of the time in New Jersey they were help up in their home at gun point. That is only so common. Most home invasions the place is cased a bit they know there is money or drugs there. It is a huge risk to just enter just any house especially in the U.S. with a fair number of guns around.
The briefcase is one of those items that’s iffy. The family has said it was missing although it’s not on the fbi poster. We know what happened with the purse. I think she probably left the briefcase in her car when she got home after work. We know she left the dvr in the car and had her hands full with that big overnight bag. I think it was in her car and the perp took it for some reason -or- the cops have it and the family doesn’t know.

I agree with your other points/concerns. Yes Jennifer had a landline too.

What i mean re the flip flops is that she wore them to actually drive the car in. Therefore if they were found still in the car she never drove it or was in it ? in the morning.

What i mean re the flip flops is that she wore them to actually drive the car in. Therefore if they were found still in the car she never drove it or was in it ? in the morning.

That OR the flip flops were on the passenger floor board because she switched into a dress shoe (heel maybe) or another type of shoe before exiting her car.

I also think there’s a possibility her home was not the crime scene. IMO

I've enhanced these images multiple times using the app Remini and I'm seeing a Tampa Bay buccaneers logo and possible neck tattoos keep in mind I enhanced this about 3 times and this could be artifacts from the enhancement but I can see the pirate scull clearly.

I originally posted this on Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/jenniferke...left/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Images may not show up so I'm adding links to the images

Hat comparison - Album on Imgur
Zoomed less - Album on Imgur
Head zoomed - Album on Imgur

To speak with more certainty than I feel: it is way to thin to be a baseball cap. IF it was a hat it would be something thicker like a Russian ushanka hat - almost impossible of course UNLESS as some have suggested (an offbeat theory) ironically the poi was trying to be seen by the cameras.

I found reading between the lines of one comment on the site you linked to, a comment that seems to see what I see. This is hair and the white lines are the head/skull where the hair is parted. The poi is a light skin black male of a pretty common smaller lithe body type. See the guys riding bikes in the first portion of Rihanna's Man Down that kind of build. I see no reason not to include black (not necessarily African American) in the list of possible ethnicities.

One problem is that the enhancement sort of bunches up whatever is in the back (the lid of the cap, the back of the bike helmet, the man bun whatever it is) compared to the initial image.

RhinoFlyer: what do you think of the third frame? Is there a face looking back? What is with all the rippling in that image? Could it have been messed with/altered?

Not trying to move away from all your work on the second image just wondering.

If LE, the family, and everyone else were ruling out the poi as being 'black' then they're not going to I.D. him

The way the tattoo if it is a tattoo 'shows' on the skin fits as well. I don't see any evidence of the ear stud in this blow up that sometimes seems to be there does anybody?

Great that you are passing this on to the Kesses though you may be right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member