GUILTY ID - Taryn Summers, 8, sibs Tristan Sexton 17 (MISSING 10/1) & Taylor 14, safe, 15 Apr 2021 *arrest

Idaho Mountain Search and Rescue takes to the ground and air to search for missing kids | KLEW (klewtv.com)

On Wednesday, the search for the three children ramped up. During the day, an Idaho Mountain Rescue Team was in the area where all three children were last seen with K9 units and drones.

"We were called out yesterday evening (Tuesday night) so we were here yesterday evening and today," Daniele Roberts said.

CBS2 asked Roberts if there was an active search back in the fall when Tristan and Taylor went missing.

"Whenever the sheriff's office calls we respond, but we were not out in the fall," Roberts said.

Idaho Mountain Search and Rescue takes to the ground and air to search for missing kids | KLEW (klewtv.com)

On Wednesday, the search for the three children ramped up. During the day, an Idaho Mountain Rescue Team was in the area where all three children were last seen with K9 units and drones.

"We were called out yesterday evening (Tuesday night) so we were here yesterday evening and today," Daniele Roberts said.

CBS2 asked Roberts if there was an active search back in the fall when Tristan and Taylor went missing.

"Whenever the sheriff's office calls we respond, but we were not out in the fall," Roberts said.
Doesn't look like a non-custodial parent case, as was one possibility I was thinking about. You wouldn't need a search team on the ground if you were looking for the kids in someone's home.

This is very concerning....and baffling.

jmo

According to the East Idaho News, Tristan was last seen on Sept. 10. More than a month later, Taylor vanished, on October 19. "Tristan and Taylor continue to be identified as runaways and have had frequent contact with family members; they are not considered to be in danger at this time," the sheriff's office said.

On Monday, Taryn vanished from the same place. Police have searched for the 8-year-old using drones. According to the Idaho Statesman, police are reaching out to people who know her to see if she is with a friend.

"The focus of recent efforts has been on locating Taryn who was reported missing late afternoon on Monday," the sheriff's office said in its latest release. "Her status is that of a missing child due to her young age, but it is believed that she may have run away."
3 Missing Idaho Children Vanished From the Same Home on Different Days — and They May Be Together

Take a look at the comments on this article. There are some from family members.
There are many family and parenting and custody issues. These families are not all on the same page.
IMO, LE knows where the older two are, and know that they are safe.
I'm not sure what's going on with the youngest.

Some background info (by relatives) in the comments at: KTVB

Tristan's fb page: Tristan Sexton

ETA: The fact that there's a clothing description for each of the three children could indicate that they were reported missing on time. There are missing fb posts from 2020 (on various missing people sites) about the oldest two.

Take a look at the comments on this article. There are some from family members.
There are many family and parenting and custody issues. These families are not all on the same page.
IMO, LE knows where the older two are, and know that they are safe.
I'm not sure what's going on with the youngest.
Definitely not on the same page. Some are even saying they have had no contact with them at all? Something isn’t right :/

Huh. That's a lot of resources. I'm hoping they are just doing extra due diligence because of age of child.

I was thinking that with all the different families involved, that kids are all with family members.

Like I said, FBI, US Marshals, etc. And a postponed presser.
Hope I'm right and the kids are with family members. That doesn't make them necessarily safe though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back