Found Deceased TX - Alan White, 55, seen leaving LA Fitness, Dallas, 22 Oct 2020 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
John goes over some of the Websleuths thread in his video.

I can't remember if we discussed the possibility of self-harm?
John thinks perhaps it was a hate crime. Not likely a robbery given the car being left in his opinion. But the comments on his video are interesting with locals commenting saying he absolutely wouldn't be safe where he was looking clean cut driving an expensive car.

I imagine the number of hate crimes at 6:30 in the morning are statistically rare.

I really like that YT channel though. Thanks to whoever posted the link!

I'm no conspiracy buff - believe me - but I wonder if AW's disappearance is related to work? If he uncovered something nefarious, that might explain why the case has been handed to the DPD's Special Investigation unit. Such a possibility might also explain the lack of news in addition to the silence from AW's loved ones.

I wonder what the early morning meeting he never attended was about?

Is this why AW's husband became so alarmed so quickly?

Alan was ok my mind last night. I think he’s “voluntarily” missing, perhaps related to why he was looking at his phone.
1. He received some kind of devastating news. Medical, financial, legal - something. Walked away. Unplanned.
2. On the way home, he learned something that made him believe that his disappearance protected a loved one. Unplanned.
3. This was a planned disappearance for one of the above reasons.

I don’t think he’s missing because he wants to be - he believes he has to disappear. His disappearance is voluntary, but not in the “start a great new life” sense.

I don’t know if this was planned or unplanned. If he wanted his disappearance discovered quickly, a loaner equipped with a tracking device does the trick.

Only other plausible theory to me is a professional hit/hostage. I originally thought carjacking gone wrong, but that seems less likely due to lack of searches.

JMO.
I lived in Dallas 54 years, where his car was dumped is a really sketchy place I'm telling ya, if he was the one that left it there he is lucky to have made it out of that area unscathed.

I hate to suggest this but does anyone remember that news reporter guy from Los Angeles that was having an affair with another guy, when he OD'ed on meth. At least his friend had enough sense and kindness to call 911 immediately. Still, it was a shock to every one to hear this. Just wondering if it was possible something similar happened to Alan or he was killed while buying the drugs? I'm just tossing this idea out there as this was my 1st thought when I saw this story. Again, please forgive me for suggesting this I do not want to insult his family, this was only a fleeting thought

Last edited:
I lived in Dallas 54 years, where his car was dumped is a really sketchy place I'm telling ya, if he was the one that left it there he is lucky to have made it out of that area unscathed.

I hate to suggest this but does anyone remember that news reporter guy from Los Angeles that was having an affair with another guy, when he OD'ed on meth. At least his friend had enough sense and kindness to call 911 immediately. Still, it was a shock to every one to hear this. Just wondering if it was possible something similar happened to Alan or he was killed while buying the drugs? I'm just tossing this idea out there as this was my 1st thought when I saw this story. Again, please forgive me for suggesting this I do not want to insult his family, this was only a fleeting thought
Anything is possible. However, based on the little we do know, there is nothing that has been shared publicly that would suggest this scenario. You don't typically see druggies with such a fresh and vibrant countenance or at the gym staying fit.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Anything is possible. However, based on the little we do know, there is nothing that has been shared publicly that would suggest this scenario. You don't typically see druggies with such a fresh and vibrant countenance or at the gym staying fit.

Amateur opinion and speculation
you would think, but if you saw that reporter, sorry his name escapes me, you would never guess in a million years. He was clean-cut handsome, married with a 10 year old daughter. It was the worse possible outcome for his family. It appears to me that his hanging around Race Track then moving to the Church's Chicken that he was waiting for someone or something. The car not being caught on CVS' surveillance cams is strange unless he turned onto one of the residential streets before that intersection.

From the timeline posted upthread there was someone with some inside knowledge or access to some of the info on the case, I sure hope the family hired that person immediately, I know I am a day late and a dollar short us usual from my experience when I was working for a PI firm and 2 defense lawyers, Dallas did not have a stellar reputation, I'll put it that way, so professional help is just what this case needed. Just my opinion..

just for reference, the reporter I was referring to was Chris Burrous, I removed the link the story

Last edited:
you would think, but if you saw that reporter, sorry his name escapes me, you would never guess in a million years. He was clean-cut handsome, married with a 10 year old daughter. It was the worse possible outcome for his family. It appears to me that his hanging around Race Track then moving to the Church's Chicken that he was waiting for someone or something. The car not being caught on CVS' surveillance cams is strange unless he turned onto one of the residential streets before that intersection.

Speaking very generally, some regular drug users maintain 6-7 figure salaries and healthy-looking physiques & families & homes. It’s not all “Faces of Meth” - it’s also your anesthesiologist, attorney, and hedge fund manager. JMO.

I can't find the CVS is it gone now? All this google mapping has reminded me of all the wonderful places to stuff my face at lol Dunstons, Sonny Bryans ( surprised they are still open) Dallas has the best food especially when I compare it to the North West, at least where I am at. No Bar B Q, no Tex Mex nuttin good.

Speaking very generally, some regular drug users maintain 6-7 figure salaries and healthy-looking physiques & families & homes. It’s not all “Faces of Meth” - it’s also your anesthesiologist, attorney, and hedge fund manager. JMO.
the fact his phone was locked out and his spouse did not have the password is a bad sign

I can't find the CVS is it gone now? All this google mapping has reminded me of all the wonderful places to stuff my face at lol Dunstons, Sonny Bryans ( surprised they are still open) Dallas has the best food especially when I compare it to the North West, at least where I am at. No Bar B Q, no Tex Mex nuttin good.
found it, it's not marked from the aerial view on my google map

I'm no conspiracy buff - believe me - but I wonder if AW's disappearance is related to work? If he uncovered something nefarious, that might explain why the case has been handed to the DPD's Special Investigation unit. Such a possibility might also explain the lack of news in addition to the silence from AW's loved ones.

I wonder what the early morning meeting he never attended was about?

Is this why AW's husband became so alarmed so quickly?

This has been brought up before, with some people here thinking that RJ was too quick to raise the alarm. however this article quoting friend MD says that AW was always punctual and on time, and everyone knew something was amiss when he didn't show up.

the fact his phone was locked out and his spouse did not have the password is a bad sign

The family doesn't have AW's phone. It wasn't in the car when recovered. MSM last reported they're trying to get a court order to locate it.

It sort of strikes me as strange that whoever Allan was texting with has not shown up at some point. There had to be someone on the other end of the phone, did there not?
He could have been diddling with a digital gas rewards card, sending an email, sending a meeting invitation, any number of actions. It wasn’t necessarily a live text interaction.

amateur opinion and speculation

It sort of strikes me as strange that whoever Allan was texting with has not shown up at some point. There had to be someone on the other end of the phone, did there not?
Is entirely possible they have and have cooperated with LE, I don’t really think it would be necessary for them to come out with that publicly without receiving insane attention and online hate since that’s always the thing now!

And maybe, just maybe, the last person texting him is being investigated now. We just don’t know what they know!
Fingers crossed they have plenty to work with.
Moo

Does anyone know how to do google drive I think it is, you somehow enter a starting point then your destination and it makes a cool video just like you are driving down that road. I can't seem to find it so if someone knows how to do it start at the gym, then Racetrack, Church's then CVS I guess, I would like to see where all he could have gone

I don't find this suspicious. I have no clue as to my husband's passwords for his phone, computer, etc. They are all work related as Alan's probably were.

That being said, my husband and I have a much more relaxed attitude towards one another. I have no idea when his meetings are or where he is at any given moment.

Rusty seemed to know Alan's exact schedule. So, maybe, it is strange that they didn't know each other's passwords...or maybe they did; and Rusty didn't want to expose what was on Alan's phone...Just more speculation from me...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member