Identified! MI - Highland Park, BiracialFem 15-22, UP11787, teddy bear watch, Sz 8 1/2 shoes, May'96 - Mindy Clevidence

upload_2021-2-26_6-5-3.jpeg
upload_2021-2-26_6-6-26.jpeg
When she was found her hair was pulled into a ponytail in the back with a white bow. Highland Park Jane Doe stood approximately 5 feet and 3 inches tall and weighed about 190 pounds.

She had freckles on her face and an old small horizontal scar under her right kneecap. Highland Park Jane Doe had long fingernails that were painted with purple polish and her toenails were also cared for and painted with pink polish.
upload_2021-2-26_6-7-14.jpeg
She had three dental fillings in her teeth. At the time she was found in 1996, she was wearing a white t-shirt with yellow smiley faces and red lip prints, a white 'JXP Designs' brand skirt, a white bra, and black size 8 sneakers. She was also wearing a distinctive piece of jewelry, a ladies wristwatch with a teddy bear design and a brown strap on her left wrist, pictured below.
upload_2021-2-26_6-7-58.jpeg
Michigan Mystery: Can You Identify The 1996 Highland Park Jane Doe

What do you guys think about this one height weight is a little off ..but she went missing a few years prior, looks similar, had on black shoes, and has scars on her knees ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210417-080558_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210417-080558_Chrome.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot_20210417-080108_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210417-080108_Chrome.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 56
She had a home made tattoo (probably from pen ink and a needle) which isn't as permanent as a real tattoo it could've faded! It does seem far fetched though ill keep searching...

Highland Park Jane doe's body was found only a year before he murdered his wife then himself. Nikole would've been the same age as Jane doe, same race..originally from Dearborn michigan .. with nikoles body not found and Jane doe still un-named, I am open to all posibility

Highland Park Jane doe's body was found only a year before he murdered his wife then himself. Nikole would've been the same age as Jane doe, same race..originally from Dearborn michigan .. with nikoles body not found and Jane doe still un-named, I am open to all posibility
Oh! I didn’t make that connection! Could be!

The age when deceased was found would fit.
However, I’m of the belief that Nikole was killed by her father or he knew what happened. He collected her SS benefits until she would have turned 18. He said he would meet with LE but never did and killed himself and his wife in a murder-suicide.

From my website…I guess there still aren’t any hits.

Michigan State Police exhumed her body in October 2015 to extract DNA in hopes of breaking the case and giving her a name. The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children provided funding to have her exhumed from a Canton Township cemetery. Her body is now being stored with the Wayne County Medical Examiner's Office. There is a chance that her DNA could find a hit if a family reference sample is logged in the system. As of January 2018, there have not been any hits on her DNA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks
Back