CA CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO Pay would cease once an employee stops showing up to work. I don't think she would continue getting paid if she was reported missing. Most salary jobs I would assume you still have to use your time off bank, take a LOA, or something. Again MOO.

Couldn't find the comment I'm trying to respond to.

Thanks @Knox for bumping the audio!

Ive listened with all my different headphones/tech, and I just don’t hear human screams.
It seems like the dog was caught off guard and scream yelped 3 times just after the first shot, then at the 4th shot the dog started the warning freak out barks that continue as the threat persists. There are a few points in the audio (around 1:00, 1:09, 1:16 roughly) where the dog’s high pitched barks really make me feel the sounds are all actually the same dog but at very different “levels” of fear.
I’m not an expert by any means, and all just my feelings about what I keep hearing.

I have a suspicion that the kids were in bed and asleep, and possibly Maya as well.
Moo!

Expert says audio in Maya Millete's neighborhood is of gunshots | cbs8.com

“I'm going to be able to clarify, get rid of all the background noise. If there's some[thing] like a human voice, I'll be able to spot that quite easily. Even if it is buried, I'll be able to bring it out,” said Neumeister. “I have to clean it up enough that there's no question about what's there, and that is something I do every day.”

female body found in san diego bay. this is not completely unusual as that bridge has a fair number of suicides, which are usually unreported in media to discourage copy cats. what is unusual is homicide being called and a "press release" to be issued.

Anxiously waiting for the press release!
Whoever it is may she rest in peace now.

Would tides take a body that way from the Beach supposedly visited by LM?

female body found in san diego bay. this is not completely unusual as that bridge has a fair number of suicides, which are usually unreported in media to discourage copy cats. what is unusual is homicide being called and a "press release" to be issued.
Did I do this correctly ??
So, it is only about 15 minutes from Chula Vista where Maya lived ???
Not saying it is Maya but until they release more, I will be anxiously waiting.
data=SDhrk_NeYAfe0WGZsGUab6A-pRne7_RRQL8_tupah5eG9hmIeV5rWQbmtw9F6PmyFFCx7lqXEhqsAL7rZjJFL8XnUyt8uj7Oew9OGr4A9MYX7-t33JyjwFLdKyJKcN1CIryEwsxUiZAsJtPscCaouwTUj7qjdXBxJ37AnimwM00ydEdJ4tzyFrTHXsCD,lRtjn6iZsAeRR8yslfuronY9_nbpPQifPec2KmqL7SG5__bGbdOVxX9RDagz0RsLHyHT4_VeNLqG5V-zEyA9jWuweHrIF1y99h7uyDILVxV5TaYvb1LkeSefJSdLHbkuTWncT8hf1G8Gt_7WzWpgyaHuJek6BEI2rbG_I5AFPGC2DJyvXimZ3oOUlpTUWXsdEq_aPqAweN0VhMNqvxuf0WgeAH7989khpodr45PSZBRZ5WSnPoH2ETf3asgCelpyK0uOeEqM61p-NtpRMz2-TE8tCXbwRM9pYGAC9XK3W2s5oImgsGz0KOpxhRd5BdOb8NoIdf1cD9-4719q8l05BCFs_8hgglNNrudeokNezvpPtfb_tfZorK_9bwGHbBtr1MvAU-BiZxBAuFbofdCFOw4fEFntFdD3WO8McaDbqVCyHNnMoptkorLvRvviltEMhQ5V

Thanks. The report states the body recovered is a female.

INCIDENT DATE/TIME: 4-19-21 7:00 pm

DETAILS: The body of a female was discovered floating in Glorietta Bay near the Golf Course by a boater. The SD Harbor Police & the Coronado PD responded. The body was recovered by the SD Habor Police boats and brought over to the boat launch area off of Strand Way. The San Diego Sheriff’s Homicide Detectives were called into the investigation. A press release will be issued sometime on the morning of the 20th.

Did I do this correctly ??
So, it is only about 15 minutes from Chula Vista where Maya lived ???
Not saying it is Maya but until they release more, I will be anxiously waiting.
data=SDhrk_NeYAfe0WGZsGUab6A-pRne7_RRQL8_tupah5eG9hmIeV5rWQbmtw9F6PmyFFCx7lqXEhqsAL7rZjJFL8XnUyt8uj7Oew9OGr4A9MYX7-t33JyjwFLdKyJKcN1CIryEwsxUiZAsJtPscCaouwTUj7qjdXBxJ37AnimwM00ydEdJ4tzyFrTHXsCD,lRtjn6iZsAeRR8yslfuronY9_nbpPQifPec2KmqL7SG5__bGbdOVxX9RDagz0RsLHyHT4_VeNLqG5V-zEyA9jWuweHrIF1y99h7uyDILVxV5TaYvb1LkeSefJSdLHbkuTWncT8hf1G8Gt_7WzWpgyaHuJek6BEI2rbG_I5AFPGC2DJyvXimZ3oOUlpTUWXsdEq_aPqAweN0VhMNqvxuf0WgeAH7989khpodr45PSZBRZ5WSnPoH2ETf3asgCelpyK0uOeEqM61p-NtpRMz2-TE8tCXbwRM9pYGAC9XK3W2s5oImgsGz0KOpxhRd5BdOb8NoIdf1cD9-4719q8l05BCFs_8hgglNNrudeokNezvpPtfb_tfZorK_9bwGHbBtr1MvAU-BiZxBAuFbofdCFOw4fEFntFdD3WO8McaDbqVCyHNnMoptkorLvRvviltEMhQ5V
yes, you did it correct. I live in CV, I guess the question is what available areas are there to access the bay in an unobserved fashion. That area by the bridge is very crowded with people and industrial(no access) on the west side. There is are two marinas in the south bay, J St marina and pepper park (national city, right next to CV). Those are pretty crowded and probably have cameras. If you look on a map where the 54 intersects the 5 there is a channel (sweetwater) that does have some secluded access spots (homeless like to hang out) but it can be full with water or almost dry based on tides. There are bike trails that get close to the bay along the south side but very marshy muddy and also pretty busy. Other option would be the west side of the bay, what is called the "silver strand", that's the little strip of land connecting Imperial Beach to Coronado. There are some open spots there, but its very close to the navy seal base and I assume all sorts of surveillance...having said all this I can't imagine somebody would risk disposing in the bay, especially with all the open areas/desert out to the east of the county...

Anxiously waiting for the press release!
Whoever it is may she rest in peace now.

Would tides take a body that way from the Beach supposedly visited by LM?
I am not a good map person but he said he went to Salida Beach, correct ??
And that is way North, like 7-8 hours so it would be possible, IMO that it could be her, even if he really did not go to Salida (and I don't think he did)
He may have gone towards that coast of water, within short distance of home, briefly, to dispose of her body, then actually went the complete opposite way for the day, just to throw others off.
UGH-- regardless, this is someone's family member and prayers and peace for the family.

I am not a good map person but he said he went to Salida Beach, correct ??
And that is way North, like 7-8 hours so it would be possible, IMO that it could be her, even if he really did not go to Salida (and I don't think he did)
He may have gone towards that coast of water, within short distance of home, briefly, to dispose of her body, then actually went the complete opposite way for the day, just to throw others off.
UGH-- regardless, this is someone's family member and prayers and peace for the family.
"Solana Beach", about 30 miles north

yes, you did it correct. I live in CV, I guess the question is what available areas are there to access the bay in an unobserved fashion. That area by the bridge is very crowded with people and industrial(no access) on the west side. There is are two marinas in the south bay, J St marina and pepper park (national city, right next to CV). Those are pretty crowded and probably have cameras. If you look on a map where the 54 intersects the 5 there is a channel (sweetwater) that does have some secluded access spots (homeless like to hang out) but it can be full with water or almost dry based on tides. There are bike trails that get close to the bay along the south side but very marshy muddy and also pretty busy. Other option would be the west side of the bay, what is called the "silver strand", that's the little strip of land connecting Imperial Beach to Coronado. There are some open spots there, but its very close to the navy seal base and I assume all sorts of surveillance...having said all this I can't imagine somebody would risk disposing in the bay, especially with all the open areas/desert out to the east of the county...

Thank you for sharing this news and info !!!!

IIRC, family searched around Silver Strand, I think.
Also, would the marina areas be very busy at 5:30 AM ?? When he supposedly left the house ??
This is so sad, regardless who it is.
I hope it is Maya, for her family's sake, even though it's not the outcome we prefer, we pretty much know she is no longer with us and her family needs to find her.

Now-- with all the "news /info leaks lately and the gunshot Audio news going around.. and now someone found in the water...... Please, please keep those kiddos safe.
I am worried if LM hears about body found, well, I am extremely concerned for those kiddos.

Off to work now but will be checking in a lot today for any updates.

Thanks @Knox for bumping the audio!

Ive listened with all my different headphones/tech, and I just don’t hear human screams.
It seems like the dog was caught off guard and scream yelped 3 times just after the first shot, then at the 4th shot the dog started the warning freak out barks that continue as the threat persists. There are a few points in the audio (around 1:00, 1:09, 1:16 roughly) where the dog’s high pitched barks really make me feel the sounds are all actually the same dog but at very different “levels” of fear.
I’m not an expert by any means, and all just my feelings about what I keep hearing.

I have a suspicion that the kids were in bed and asleep, and possibly Maya as well.
Moo!
Animals have amazing capabilities we humans don’t possess. I fully believe that dog knew something horrible was happening, and we can hear that in its reaction.

At that time of night, May certainly could have been in bed. I wonder, what in particular, triggered action this particular night? (If speculations that LM is the Perp are accurate. We still haven’t heard confirmation from LE).

amateur opinion and speculation

Thanks!
We still don't know where he/uncle went though.
There's been so many bodies found around the area since she went missing so trying not to have high hopes..
If this is May, and that is a big IF, I pray that LE has a plan to get those kids out of that home safely. I remain deeply concerned for them.

Animals have amazing capabilities we humans don’t possess. I fully believe that dog knew something horrible was happening, and we can hear that in its reaction.

At that time of night, May certainly could have been in bed. I wonder, what in particular, triggered action this particular night? (If speculations that LM is the Perp are accurate. We still haven’t heard confirmation from LE).

BBM
I am going to guess the appt made with divorce lawyer that day/evening is what probably set him off.
I think he was a short fuse ready to go anyway and finding out she has appointment set up for divorce put him over the edge and he knew he was losing his "Control" over her, JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam