GUILTY UK - Emma Faulds, 39, Monkton, Ayrshire, 28 Apr 2019

the defendant used to work at a windfarm 10 miles from where emma was found.
Thanks, the link has been updated now it didn’t state that earlier. I thought it was his excuse for being in the area. If he worked nearby previously that’s decent circumstantial evidence. I’m sure there is a lot more but the defence think they have a fighting chance as there is no cause of death.

Emma Faulds jurors shown distressing pictures of body covered in vegetation

Defence QC Donald Findlay asked him: “If the body was dead because of natural causes or whether she had been killed would it be for others to determine?"

Referring to the police examination of Willox's home, Mr Findlay said: “If there were a bit, a microscopic piece of evidence, connecting Emma Faulds to violence at Mr Willox's home that would be the purpose of the examinations,” and Mr Ferguson replied: “Yes.”

Findlay not cheap seems good. Can we allude from this comment there is no evidence at the defendants home suggesting violence?

So it doesnt sound to me like the defendant is a drug dealer, as has been previously said. He got drugs delivered to him but emma placed the order.
So drugs delivered close to midnight. Was her car outside her house at 7am the next morning? I'm just trying to get a time line in my head.

He had drug charges -

“ In other charges, he was alleged to have been caught with cocaine at the Buf Bar in Prestwick, Ayrshire and was also accused of dealing the Class A drug in the town’s Central Bar two days before the alleged murder.”

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....lds-ross-willox-murder-police-naked-body/amp/

This is an interesting part of the article-

“It’s claimed he bought bleach, rubber gloves, cleaner, chlorine, shower curtains, disinfectant and waterproof trousers, which he is alleged to have dumped.

He is said to have taken shrink wrap from outside Poundstretcher in Ayr and later ditched it, pressure-washed decking at his home and painted his neighbour’s fence.”

Emma Faulds: Man charged over death of missing Kilmarnock woman

I'm not sure which number on Fairfield Park the defendant lived at. But looking at the pic in above article and looking at Google maps- I dont think there would be another house opposite his back garden ie overlooking

Reading @Ironside post think something happened in the garden. Poor Emma.

He had drug charges -

“ In other charges, he was alleged to have been caught with cocaine at the Buf Bar in Prestwick, Ayrshire and was also accused of dealing the Class A drug in the town’s Central Bar two days before the alleged murder.”

Emma Faulds accused 'left her voicemails after killing her to trick cops'

This is an interesting part of the article-

“It’s claimed he bought bleach, rubber gloves, cleaner, chlorine, shower curtains, disinfectant and waterproof trousers, which he is alleged to have dumped.

He is said to have taken shrink wrap from outside Poundstretcher in Ayr and later ditched it, pressure-washed decking at his home and painted his neighbour’s fence.”

I am quite often in the Buf bar in Prestwick. Noticed that over the last few years the huge upscale in drug taking there and elsewhere in the town.

There was the recent Timothy Brehmer trial where he murdered the woman he was having an affair with as she exposed the affair to his wife. I think affair is a definite possible motive. Do we know what the defendants marital status is? I thought I read hes married with kids. Is he separated?

There was the recent Timothy Brehmer trial where he murdered the woman he was having an affair with as she exposed the affair to his wife. I think affair is a definite possible motive. Do we know what the defendants marital status is? I thought I read hes married with kids. Is he separated?

Yes you might be right about affair being a possible motive. Took a while to find this info but this article states he's married.

"Emma vanished after going on a dog walk with married dad, and her former colleague, Ross Willox on Sunday April 28."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...s-missing-kilmarnock-monkton-ross-willox/amp/

Emma Faulds murder trial told of CCTV evidence

The court heard that a black Mercedes SUV assessed by police as belonging to Mr Willox was spotted in Prestwick at 9:31 on Monday 29 April, then in Ayr at 9:39, Turnberry at 9:58 and Girvan at 10:05.

The jury was shown this footage and CCTV from Straiton, filmed at about 12:28.

Det Insp Spence confirmed that the spot where Emma's body was found was about 12 miles south of Straiton.

I'm wondering how he got from Emma's home after dumping her car and dog, back to his home. Not that I know this is the chain of events, it's just something I'm pondering.

Fullarton Street in kilmarnock to fairfield park in monkton is a 15 minute drive or 40 minute cycle or 2 hours 50 minute walk.

His version of events make no sense to me.

The trial seems rather slow paced to me, anyone else? Maybe with covid restrictions press arent getting in. Still seems slow though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back