OH - Ma’Khia Bryant, 16, fatally shot multiple times by Columbus police officer, 20 April 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my personal opinion, regarding the stated " cause" by the Foster Parent .....I just don't see how things can escalate to the violent knife thrashing and head kicking from an unmade bed. But, that's just me...
I did see that, but I just can't believe that is all. Why is that worth stabbing someone. Why is the man in the hoodie kicking the girl in the head like he is kicking a soccer ball?

BINGO! This was not over an un-made bed, IMO.

I think I heard in the beginning of this that one of the "older girls" was outside of the home saying that she had every right to be there, that this was her "mom's" house too! Did anyone else here this? Was it a domain thing? Did Ma'khia feel territorial? I know foster children hold very tightly to things.

I think I heard in the beginning of this that one of the "older girls" was outside of the home saying that she had every right to be there, that this was her "mom's" house too! Did anyone else here this? Was it a domain thing? Did Ma'khia feel territorial? I know foster children hold very tightly to things.
From what I can gather, the two older ladies travelled there, possibly that day.
No idea of her past history with them or why they were really there or whether they had all met in the past.
I don't know how long she was there either.
Were the adults' names released at all in MSM?

I did see that, but I just can't believe that is all. Why is that worth stabbing someone. Why is the man in the hoodie kicking the girl in the head like he is kicking a soccer ball?

There may well be a lot more. I’m specially interested in why a 43 year old man is mixing himself into the fray, instead of trying to calm things down.

However, most murders are committed for reasons that aren’t worth it. (I’m thinking, of course, that the knife attack could well have killed PinkGirl.)

All this my opinion only.

There may well be a lot more. I’m specially interested in why a 43 year old man is mixing himself into the fray, instead of trying to calm things down.

However, most murders are committed for reasons that aren’t worth it. (I’m thinking, of course, that the knife attack could well have killed PinkGirl.)

All this my opinion only.
I agree with everything you said here. Many, many murders or assaults are over stupid things. and I agree about the man. Who is he and why is he in the middle of this? Kicking that girl RIGHT in front of police?

I believe that the ‘older girls’ were ex-foster children. So, it seems to speak well for the foster mother, if her ex-fosters hang around the place, come to celebrate her birthday, etc.

The problem may have been that THEY felt territorial, and that MB wasn’t going to take any orders from them.

I believe that the ‘older girls’ were ex-foster children. So, it seems to speak well for the foster mother, if her ex-fosters hang around the place, come to celebrate her birthday, etc.

The problem may have been that THEY felt territorial, and that MB wasn’t going to take any orders from them.
I'm starting to think that might be what happened. That led to yelling and screaming and MB just snapped. Unfortunately, when the police arrived, she was unable to control herself. The officer arriving (on a call about potential stabbing) sees a scene of total chaos and because MB goes after the girl in pink with the knife, there is no time for the officer to do anything but react to that attack. If he had gotten there 20 seconds sooner, this may have never happened.

Last edited:
I do sincerely feel so sorry for these damaged children. Unfortunately there are so many children treated as throwaways by the very ones who brought them into the world then abandoned them or grossly abused them.

I do wish we had many more moral mentors both men, and women. But especially strong male mentor father figures since the common denominator with many of these children seems to be they don't have a father living in their home with many never even knowing who their fathers are. That truly is heartbreaking.

I have read many news stories about police officers everywhere who volunteer during their off time being mentors to children. They even buy groceries for in need families even though many make very little themselves. They've also gone to the children's school on parents day for those who don't have a dad in their lives.

All of those heartwarming real life stories never seem to be of any interest to most MSM. I even have to put an alert request on my Google account to even know about them, and they occur all of the time. FOX does have some of them probably once a week at least, but they are happening way more often than that.

Imo by showing these stories on all news outlets I feel it would energize other men to reachout to be male mentors themselves, and these children need them so so badly.

Jmho

I'm starting to think that might be what happened. That led to yelling and screaming and MB just snapped. Unfortunately, when the police arrived, she was unable to control herself. The officer arriving (on a call about potential stabbing) sees a scene of total chaos and because MB goes after the girl in pink with the knife, there is no time for the officer to do anything but react to that attack. If he had gotten there 20 seconds sooner, this may have never happened.
The worst of it, that led to the stabbing, happened before he ever got there, I reckon.
I wonder what that was?
Did her little sister witness it all too, I wonder?

The worst of it, that led to the stabbing, happened before he ever got there, I reckon.
I wonder what that was?
Did her little sister witness it all too, I wonder?
Something sent MB and that man into a rage for sure. If it was just MB, I'd think, well she is a kid with a rough life, maybe emotional issues and she snapped. But the fact that the adult is in the middle of it too tells me there is a lot more to this story.

Ms. Moore said that Ms. Bryant had moved into her home on Feb. 14, and that she was one of three foster children living there, including her sister.
‘A Horrendous Tragedy’: The Chaotic Moments Before a Police Shooting in Columbus

Call me suspicious cat if you must....But..did you notice what and who wasn't talked about in Ms. Moore's story? The girls had a story...unmade beds etc. Why didn't she bring up Mr Misogynistic Kick em When They're Down Punt Kicker? Who was he? And, where did he fit in, in the unmade bed/ messy room theory/story? And, the reporter ( who surely saw the same video we all did ) didn't seem to question that either.
Hmmm...

ETA: Jinx Prairie wind!

Call me suspicious cat if you must....But..did you notice what and who wasn't talked about in Ms. Moore's story? The girls had a story...unmade beds etc. Why didn't she bring up Mr Misogynistic Kick em When They're Down Punt Kicker? Who was he? And, where did he fit in, in the unmade bed/ messy room theory/story? And, the reporter ( who surely saw the same video we all did ) didn't seem to question that either.
Hmmm...

Absolutely!!! Suspicious that a 43 year old male would get involved in a "girls fight" about making the beds. Something else going on here, and it's hinky at best.

Just don't trust MSM to tell the whole truth, and nothing but the truth anymore.

It has not been confirmed that it was Ma'khia that called the police but we think it was.
Did she also call for Kicker to come help her?
Or is he somebody connected to the home?
I ve seen that many have said the first 911 call was probably MB. Why is that suspected? There is not much information given in that call.

Hmmm...

ETA: Jinx Prairie wind!
Why are you jinxing me? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads