IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after missing girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely the dude posts BS that ain’t true. “Women over 30 and confident” yeah meanwhile he assaults a 9 year old child. Hope this sick perv gets 100x back in prison what he inflicted. Moo
He may be labeled a Habitual Offender if he isn’t already and will get a much longer prison sentence than regular sentencing guidelines.
I feel so bad for this child I wish we could do something.
I am really interested in his computers and phones, I think the FBI will be able to get his deleted Facebook content and his old phone stuff if it was not a throw away phone.

I wonder if when he says he knows where to find his dream girl , he is talking about photographs and videos.

I think there will be a lot of cases they will want to look at in all the places he has lived..I personally think he loves raping and killing little children...thats who he really is. mOO
I expect that now that his mug shot has gone viral/public other victims will start coming forward.

Noting for the record iirc from FB, I think he may have ordered a pizza from Papa Johns in Kokomo, jmo, moo. I know you guys are like, huh? Big deal lol. Just noting. There are other cases out there in his vicinity...

So, I recall a fire pit photo. Was he into lighting fires? Pyro tendencies? Maybe like a Travis Forbes? Just wondering.

Last edited:
Ohhhhh, I had the worst thought ever and am going to take a break! What if the extreme emphasis on over 30 women is to increase the chance of them having little kids around age 10?
:eek::eek::eek:
UGH,,,,just UGH... what a creep he is.
I cannot stand to watch anymore of his videos--they creep me out too much.

Alright, I’ve downloaded TikTok and going in for a full assessment, I soooooooo do NOT want to do this. Been putting it off. Will need to burn some sage over my monitor afterwards.

*If I’m going to download TikTok, I might as well learn one of those dances afterwards. Look out, let’s hope I don’t pop a hip out!
WE will dangle a carrot to pull you out of the rabbit hole you are about to go into.
Light up before you start the dancing-- and true tiktokers video themselves doing the dance moves so we want video :p

Yeah, and this is going to get me into trouble ... sigh ... but ... I wonder about Alicia Hummel. I do see that he was denied a parole four months before she was murdered. But I wonder if he was allowed to go on outings, etc. I have no idea.
https://boardsandcommissions.sd.gov/bcuploads/ParoleBoardDecisionsFebruary2015.pdf

Grand Theft
Aggravated Assault
Aggravated Assault
Burglary 3rd

* I can’t keep up with all his charges. Have the details on this already been posted? Wondering about the nature of these thefts and assaults. Grand theft, per a quick google, applies to property over $750.

I wonder what it says on his hat.

eta: is it Cabelas, maybe? Idk.

That reminds me, did you guys come across any hunting references yet? I didn’t see any in my limited scroll of his FB.

Last edited:
Thank you.

I’m not ruling that voice out, at all, upon a quick listen of just the first few snippets. I’ve got two windows open and going back and forth.

I haven’t gone in for TikTok yet, still drinking brain bleach before I go in.

Eta: The art is interesting. 2 figures, a girl sitting in a tree and a skeleton figure.

I am still catching up, but I am going to mention this again.... because we still havent discussed it. DO YOU SEE THE KNIFE?!?! At the top of the page of art on the Facebook video??? Why? Why does he have a creepy *advertiser censored* knife on the top of his art page? Again, it feels like a taunt!!!!!

Thank you.

He references local bars and liquor stores losing a lot of business with his sobriety.

“Local bars” - this reminds me of PF arrested in Kristen Smart’s case. LE said PF is suspected of other sexual assaults, as he frequented bars.

I haven’t gone in for TikTok yet, maybe later, but in context of the date rape discussion here, “local bars” potentially stood out to me.

*Eta: PF is an example of one who had a strong history of inappropriate behavior towards women, MANY who found him creepy and were not surprised AT ALL when he was named in the KS case. I’m still trying to figure out how people viewed him, what signs he gave off of being a predator, if any (sans his criminal history).
BBM
He said in a news article when he was busted for "jumping the fence" and had stolen liquor that he "knew the liquor store owner would NOT press charges"
I mean WTH ???

I imagine his FB friends think he's lying and just don't say anything. He posted on FB that he handed out $20 bills to everyone on the bus. He also posted on FB that same day that a bird flew up and landed on his shoulder and just sat there. He thinks he's clever. I have a feeling this guy get's a lot of rejection from grown women. He is extremely immature. I wonder how well he handles rejection? Now that his face is out there, it will be interesting to see how many other cases get resolved.

I know he doesn't handle rejection very well, because he had at least two 'protection orders' taken out against him. No one needs to take out a protection order unless an obsessed stalker is unrelenting. :mad:

Grand Theft
Aggravated Assault
Aggravated Assault
Burglary 3rd

* I can’t keep up with all his charges. Have the details on this already been posted? Wondering about the nature of these thefts and assaults. Grand theft, per a quick google, applies to property over $750.
RSBM for focus

“Chadwell was sentenced to prison in 2000 for an aggravated assault conviction in Pennington County. According to court records, Chadwell was convicted of punching a Rapid City police officer who was trying to arrest him in connection with damage caused to a vehicle parked in downtown Rapid City.”
Inmate faces assault sentence

Maybe he was trying to steal the parked car?

I would also like to point out that the Feds charged him with two counts of Felon in Possession of Firearm and a count of False Statement During Firearms Purchase in February 2001 (date filed February 14 2001). See screenshots.
15CBFB4A-FB08-477B-96FE-87195F1DC4A2.jpeg 4CB131CA-7D0B-4AC2-9E6B-B98800729554.jpeg ED4496C0-407E-496F-9612-607F8B9B625D.jpeg AC9D89CE-5CFC-42AB-9D4F-3337C4CB8C12.jpeg 5CAC954A-39F7-4B85-BE13-C08094C12C22.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave