Still Missing CA - Kristin Smart, 19, San Luis Obispo, 25 May 1996 *arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too have looked for her deposition, CL references a little bit about SF in episode 7, 23:43-27:10 which makes me think it has been filed to the court and is/should be public record. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

JMHO ..... I think SF learned early on, unless we are to believe she never asked Ruben "hey where did you takeoff to last night."
I agree. Although I think being in an abusive relationship, she may not immediately ask or ask as forward, I think she would still ask.

GREAT thinking, Caring4Many! <<thumbup>>

Has anyone wondered if the 3rd person wasn’t Ermalinda? Although I think she knows, it occurred to me but I really don’t think she is the 3rd person. Although I wouldn’t be shocked. Something is up w her and her part considering she married Brett the weekend Kristin went missing.

I honestly don’t think he would be told. I mean it’s possible, but I’m guessing RF would be calling the shots and had this done but didn’t give PF details so when asked-he couldn’t tell. Just an assumption of course.

But if PF confesses, it’s all over, body or no body. I don’t think that’s going to happen but, man, it would be nice if he broke down now, this jail stint may be the first time in his life he’s without his parents encouragement and management. Like JW.
I’m not sure even the people who dumped her bones could find them, those mountains around Huasna will be really hard to search, they knew what they were doing “scattering” her remains out there.

Citing video and first-hand observations of people at the scene, plaintiffs say that deputies performed another search of the White Court property a year later, focusing on the enclosed lattice area under the deck.”
This is saying there’s video and first hand observation of the second search at RF’s home- we all live streamed it and saw exactly where the police were digging

This is saying there’s video and first hand observation of the second search at RF’s home- we all live streamed it and saw exactly where the police were digging

Thank you for this. I went back to the article (https://lawandcrime.com/crime/krist...g-up-moved-victims-body-after-search-warrant/) and that isn’t how I was reading it. Then I saw the document snippet. The first time through I had ignored this based on it appearing like a lot of ads I’ve seen lately looking similar. The way that section of the article reads is definitely misleading IMO.

On April 21 (a little over a week after PF was arrested), someone called in a report of a burglary at PF's San Pedro home. 50 minutes after their arrival to check it out, police reported they found no signs of any trouble.
https://www.ksby.com/news/local-new...rt-of-burglary-at-paul-floress-san-pedro-home

I wonder who called in the report. Reminds me of the one pickup allegedly "stolen" and the other "traded in" so not under Flores' control - both now in LE custody.

Is someone attempting to fabricate "chain of custody" issues for any evidence that might be collected from this site?

On April 21 (a little over a week after PF was arrested), someone called in a report of a burglary at PF's San Pedro home. 50 minutes after their arrival to check it out, police reported they found no signs of any trouble.
https://www.ksby.com/news/local-new...rt-of-burglary-at-paul-floress-san-pedro-home

I wonder who called in the report. Reminds me of the one pickup allegedly "stolen" and the other "traded in" so not under Flores' control - both now in LE custody.

Is someone attempting to fabricate "chain of custody" issues for any evidence that might be collected from this site?

i feel like the house should have been watched.

It must be so frustrating and heartbreaking for her parents to know that she was there where she could have been recovered....and now has been moved to who-knows-where!! And that they probably will never get back all of her remains, if any.

The timing of this seems worth checking out. But honestly, how absolutely stupid would they be to relocate her bones on three separate occasions at their three separate homes?

(I say three because I believe Kristin was first buried at Susan's house / rental home on East Branch Street, then moved to Ruben's house on White Court prior to the 2007 search)

Did anyone watch this special over the weekend? I really thought it was a lot of replay of another special until there was a statement that when the computers were seized not only was their evidence of Paul being a serial rapist, (which we had heard before- also in the video 2 posts back), but it states there were photos and videos showing Paul in sexual acts with at least 10 different women in varying degrees of consciousness....This is discussed just after the 40 minute mark through the 42 minute mark. It really makes you wonder how it took this long to get PF in on SOMETHING. JMO.

Watch 48 Hours Season 33 Episode 40: The Disappearance of Kristin Smart - Full show on CBS

Thanks for the heads-up about the new KS 48 hours episode. I just watched this. I agree it's primarily a repeat of a previous special, but there is some new interesting info./updates throughout. IMHO it's worth checking out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member