Found Safe TN - Daphne Westbrook, 16, & dog, Chattanooga, kidnapped, 6 Oct 2019 *endangered*

It's probably meaningless, but here it is.

I added Home Depot and the Harbor Freight to the map that currently has all of his reported stops in Santa Fe. They are all evenly spaced out and it kind of looks like a right triangle with the sides being 14, 285, and 300. Either he's going to (1) keep going to this zone or (2) keep up the pattern and the spacing?

Edit: Honestly, looking at this map the bottom right is a gas station. You don't go out of your way for gas, I think he was/is living south or south east of Santa Fe.

Attachments

• Desktop Screenshot 2021.04.06 - 00.49.01.61.jpg
    Desktop Screenshot 2021.04.06 - 00.49.01.61.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
I don't know if it means anything, but John is a Seventh-Day Adventist... at least was and his sister is. Look at the coincidence of their locations on the map.

Attachments

• Desktop Screenshot 2021.04.06 - 01.26.10.64.jpg
    Desktop Screenshot 2021.04.06 - 01.26.10.64.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 107
He bought a tankless water heater. Where would he be installing? They are more expensive, but great for smaller spaces. Is he using it for himself or is he doing work as a plumber?

There is a random "posting" offering plumbing services, south of Santa Fe. The service provider's name is John, but does not provide a number to call him in his listing, so how does he get business? Reply by email to screen his clients....
I keep thinking about it and decided to post. Also, bad grammar and misspelled words, which could just be on purpose. Could be a possibility.

Doesn’t Daphne have dogs? I wonder if distributing photos of the dogs would help. Some people will perk up at the mention of a missing dog, and dog-owners often recognize other dog-owners not by the human faces but only by the dog. I’ve been on both sides where the human doesn’t recognize the other human without the dog.

He bought a tankless water heater. Where would he be installing? They are more expensive, but great for smaller spaces. Is he using it for himself or is he doing work as a plumber?

There is a random "posting" offering plumbing services, south of Santa Fe. The service provider's name is John, but does not provide a number to call him in his listing, so how does he get business? Reply by email to screen his clients....
I keep thinking about it and decided to post. Also, bad grammar and misspelled words, which could just be on purpose. Could be a possibility.
I have wondered about the water heater too. Curious if it is propane? MOO

Search Results for tankless water heater, propane at The Home Depot

Best Off-Grid Hot Water Heater | Backdoor Survival
If you have a get away cabin that you only use part of the year or a place you have set up to get away if SHTF, an on demand heater with a good supply of fuel can make a lot of sense. The cost of these units has went down a lot over the years so you don’t have to invest a fortune to have a good system.

Doesn’t Daphne have dogs? I wonder if distributing photos of the dogs would help. Some people will perk up at the mention of a missing dog, and dog-owners often recognize other dog-owners not by the human faces but only by the dog. I’ve been on both sides where the human doesn’t recognize the other human without the dog.
She has two dogs - Fern and Strawberry. Scroll back a few pages for photos which have been distributed by authorities. MOO

The claim that he’s keeping her drugged up doesn’t sit particularly well with the idea of him also taking her horse riding or having any contact with church. I’m not really sold on the “he’s practically spy level” narrative either. Either way, he needs to do the right thing at this point.

I have wondered about the water heater too. Curious if it is propane? MOO

Search Results for tankless water heater, propane at The Home Depot

Best Off-Grid Hot Water Heater | Backdoor Survival
If you have a get away cabin that you only use part of the year or a place you have set up to get away if SHTF, an on demand heater with a good supply of fuel can make a lot of sense. The cost of these units has went down a lot over the years so you don’t have to invest a fortune to have a good system.

Thanks.. I didn't think about that. I'm thinking the type my husband installs, but this is a really good thought.

In addition to the TN and FL Amber Alerts, there is also one for Georgia.

Tennessee, Mar 10: Have you seen this child? Daphne Westbrook

Florida, Mar 12: Have you seen this child? Daphne Westbrook

Georgia, Mar 12: Have you seen this child? Daphne Westbrook

The Georgia alert states, "The child was abducted on 10/7/2019 by the listed suspect and was last seen in the Metro Atlanta area."
UPDATE: The Amber Alert for Georgia has been canceled. The Tennessee and Florida alerts are still active.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back