Resolved WY - Sweetwater, "Bitter Creek Betty", Wht/HispFem 24-32, 213UFWY, rose tatt/jewelry Mar'92 - N/A

Mary from Doe Network was so kind to send me an additional explanation.

Dawn had been submitted in 2018. And their panel at the time decided that she should not be sent on to the police. She thinks I should try to contact the sweetwater Police when I feel so strongly for a match.

I have tried to get in touch with Sweetwater Police through Facebook messenger but without success. Can see they are using Facebook but do not see my message. I will try the mail from nameus. I live in Denmark so it is extremely expensive to call the USA.

I just think that after it emerged in 2020 that Bitter Creeck doe has been killed by a man who has lived 3 hours drive from Fort Gibsom where Dawn disappeared from. And that other of his victims have disappeared under the same conditions as Dawn. makes me think it deserves to be researched thoroughly.

Last edited:

Dawn had been submitted in 2018. And their panel at the time decided that she should not be sent on to the police. She thinks I should try to contact the sweetwater Police when I feel so strongly for a match.

I have tried to get in touch with Sweetwater Police through Facebook messenger but without success. Can see they are using Facebook but do not see my message. I will try the mail from nameus. I live in Denmark and it is extremely expensive to call the USA.

I just think that after it emerged in 2020 that Bitter Creeck doe has been killed by a man who has lived 3 hours drive from Fort Gibsom where Dawn disappeared from. And that other of his victims have disappeared under the same conditions as Dawn. makes me think it deserves to be researched thoroughly.

Last edited:

I have tried to get in touch with Sweetwater Police through Facebook messenger but without success. Can see they are using Facebook but do not see my message. I will try the mail from nameus. I live in Denmark so it is extremely expensive to call the USA.

I just think that after it emerged in 2020 that Bitter Creeck doe has been killed by a man who has lived 3 hours drive from Fort Gibson where Dawn disappeared from. And that other of his victims have disappeared under the same conditions as Dawn. makes me think it deserves to be researched thoroughly.
I don’t like Baldwin for nackedhead.

But sounds more similar to Angela Hammond who was also abducted from a pay phone , on 04-04-1991 in Clinton , Mo

Angela Marie Hammond – The Charley Project

I have tried to get in touch with Sweetwater Police through Facebook messenger but without success. Can see they are using Facebook but do not see my message. I will try the mail from nameus. I live in Denmark and it is extremely expensive to call the USA.

You could email the NAMUS coordinator for the case. The address should be on the contacts page. You might not get much response, but they do take submissions seriously.

You could email the NAMUS coordinator for the case. The address should be on the contacts page. You might not get much response, but they do take submissions seriously.

I got the mail from Mary to Jessica Hager from nameus. who is on this case.

I emailed her and she actually answered me almost immediately. That she would pass on my message to the investigators of the Bitter Creek doe.

So unless they have looked at Dawn before, I now know they're looking at her.

It gives peace of mind to know.

I got the mail from Mary to Jessica Hager from nameus. who is on this case.

I emailed her and she actually answered me almost immediately. That she would pass on my message to the investigators of the Bitter Creek doe.

So unless they have looked at Dawn before, I now know they're looking at her.

It gives peace of mind to know.

Yes, thank you for not letting it go!

Last edited:
So glad her killer got ID'd!

I almost wonder if Baldwin could have killed Rancho Cucamonga Jane Doe, since it was thought that she may have been killed with an ice pick and that seems to have been an MO of his.

She does look like her.

The other doe (Sheridan Doe) was equally young. No mention of any tattoos in her description, though. Nor any mention of having given birth or the cesarean section.

Actually Sheridan Jane Doe had given birth at least once and was less than two months pregnant when she was killed. (Check the first two pages of her thread. The info was taken off her Namus page at some point.) And no tats was more likely due to decomposition/they couldn't tell.
Just MOO.

Yes, you are right. Bad formatting. I was referring to Dawn. It is known that BCB had a ceasarian section scar whereas there is no mention of Dawn having given birth.

She does look like her.

The other doe (Sheridan Doe) was equally young. No mention of any tattoos in her description, though. Nor any mention of having given birth or the cesarean section.

But lets stay hopeful!

Reddit thread here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Unresolved...happened_to_16_year_old_native_american_girl/

I couldn't comment on it because of its age.

Actually, an old Wyoming DCI poster states Sheridan Jane Doe did give birth at least once Log into Facebook

I really hope that Bitter Creek Betty will be identified soon! (And Sheridan Jane too, of course!)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back