MO MO - Echo Michelle Lloyd, 47, no bank & cellphone activity, Edwards, Benton Co, 10 May 2020

Hey,
My name is Chary,
I live in Missouri, and like most people saw her daughter's video and I felt so bad for her.
Echo lives in Edwards Union Township off M Hwy and Stag RD.
The neighbor keeps coming up, but LE does not see him as a person for interest. I was able to find his name Joshua Smith{ again just the neighbor that had keys LE doesn't consider a person of interest. }
Kelsey reported getting strange vibes from him, because when she first med him he came out of the woods directly behind Echo's house. Kelsey felt this man was taking advantage of her mom. He would take her car, he had keys to her house, and just walked in like he lived there. Echo told Kelsey she was afraid of him, so Kelsey decided to confront him. Kelsey told the neighbor to give the keys back to her mom's house, and don't come over unless he is invited. Kelsey reported this conversation was the first week in May. Maybe a week before her mom went missing. Kelsey reported having a get together at her mom's house, and the neighbor stood in the yard and watched them.
After the calls and leaving the mother's day gift, and not hearing from her for several days Kelsey became concerned. That's when she drove there tried to gain access, and went to the neighbor's house for the extra key. The neighbor said he gave it back because she told him she wanted her space. The extra set of keys have not been recovered. Once Kelsey gained access to the home she did find a receipt for Wal Mart on Mother's Day. She took the neighbor, and a clerk stated that Echo said there were several people outside waiting for her.
Her daughter said it was a mistake that she was in Climax Springs Dollar General, and actually at the Warsaw Dollar General. LE is currently viewing the surveillance tapes.

The items missing are her keys, cell phone, and medication which her daughter indicated that some are narcotics. Her gun was found outside of the residence. She does have a lake behind her house. A fisherman reported find a jacket and a shirt in the lake around the time she disappeared. I don't know if law enforcement is looking into it?

FEB 28, 2021
Search For Missing Mother Continues In Benton County (krmsradio.com)
The search for a missing Benton County woman who vanished last May remains ongoing, but finding her is proving to be a challenge.

Volunteers spent the day on Saturday combing through the woods around Edwards.

[...]

“Most of this land is untouched, unless it’s hunting season. Unfortunately we didn’t find her as we were hoping to, but we will keep searching.”

Krueger’s organization, Hearts on the Hunt, will lead another search on March 27.

Hey,
My name is Chary,
I live in Missouri, and like most people saw her daughter's video and I felt so bad for her.
Echo lives in Edwards Union Township off M Hwy and Stag RD.
The neighbor keeps coming up, but LE does not see him as a person for interest. I was able to find his name Joshua Smith{ again just the neighbor that had keys LE doesn't consider a person of interest. }
Kelsey reported getting strange vibes from him, because when she first med him he came out of the woods directly behind Echo's house. Kelsey felt this man was taking advantage of her mom. He would take her car, he had keys to her house, and just walked in like he lived there. Echo told Kelsey she was afraid of him, so Kelsey decided to confront him. Kelsey told the neighbor to give the keys back to her mom's house, and don't come over unless he is invited. Kelsey reported this conversation was the first week in May. Maybe a week before her mom went missing. Kelsey reported having a get together at her mom's house, and the neighbor stood in the yard and watched them.
After the calls and leaving the mother's day gift, and not hearing from her for several days Kelsey became concerned. That's when she drove there tried to gain access, and went to the neighbor's house for the extra key. The neighbor said he gave it back because she told him she wanted her space. The extra set of keys have not been recovered. Once Kelsey gained access to the home she did find a receipt for Wal Mart on Mother's Day. She took the neighbor, and a clerk stated that Echo said there were several people outside waiting for her.
Her daughter said it was a mistake that she was in Climax Springs Dollar General, and actually at the Warsaw Dollar General. LE is currently viewing the surveillance tapes.

The items missing are her keys, cell phone, and medication which her daughter indicated that some are narcotics. Her gun was found outside of the residence. She does have a lake behind her house. A fisherman reported find a jacket and a shirt in the lake around the time she disappeared. I don't know if law enforcement is looking into it?

Has LE searched the lake behind her house?

I'm wondering if the family is considering hiring a PI?

A few pages back, there's a link to a podcast about Echo's disappearance done by a man who is retired LE. I think he does PI work. He gave his opinion based on what Echo's daughter told him and gave her some suggestions. IIRC, he had a friend who helped her get Echo's story in some of the national news outlets.

It's this guy from the video linked above.

I asked Kelsey if the pond & lake behind the house had been searched, she said:
Not that I know if we have discussed hiring someone to dive in that pond. Also the lake.

Does anyone here know of any companies/people who will search the pond and lake for free or cheap?

I asked if she considered hiring a PI, she said she has one!

Can't remember if we posted this: The hunt for Echo Michelle Lloyd

Not that I know if we have discussed hiring someone to dive in that pond. Also the lake.

Does anyone here know of any companies/people who will search the pond and lake for free or cheap?

What about "Adventures With Purpose"? They have a YouTube channel. Here is a blurb about them:

HAMPTON, Iowa — "Adventures With Purpose" is a YouTube channel with over a half-million subscribers that helps preserve the environment and recover property through scuba diving. But with their help, the car of an Iowa man missing since 2013 has been recovered.Oct 28, 2020

Questions? Email: support@adventureswithpurpose.com

I know she didn't disappear in a vehicle, and that is their specialty -- recovering vehicles (and any people inside) -- but if they can't help, they may point Kelsey in the right direction to find someone who can help.

Just a thought.

What about "Adventures With Purpose"? They have a YouTube channel. Here is a blurb about them:

HAMPTON, Iowa — "Adventures With Purpose" is a YouTube channel with over a half-million subscribers that helps preserve the environment and recover property through scuba diving. But with their help, the car of an Iowa man missing since 2013 has been recovered.Oct 28, 2020

Questions? Email: support@adventureswithpurpose.com

I know she didn't disappear in a vehicle, and that is their specialty -- recovering vehicles (and any people inside) -- but if they can't help, they may point Kelsey in the right direction to find someone who can help.

Just a thought.
They looked for Suzanne Morphew in Colorado, went missing the same day and still is missing.
Private dive team join in search for missing Colorado mom Suzanne Morphew | Daily Mail Online

[snip}

That's the first time I've ever heard that she liked to go mushroom hunting, and there are 13,000 wild acres in the area. I would have remembered that. I just always assumed that because the pistol was outside that she was abducted or harmed. That puts a new spin on it for me. I hope they can get that water searched, though. It's very surprising to me that it wasn't done early on.

This article says her keys, pistol and medications were missing, but I'm sure that her pistol was listed as having been found outside in the first reports. Something's not quite right about that.

They looked for Suzanne Morphew in Colorado, went missing the same day and still is missing.
Private dive team join in search for missing Colorado mom Suzanne Morphew | Daily Mail Online

I just read an older post of yours on here, comparing the difference between SM's social media to Echo's.
Just wanted to say :
1) it was a great post and so true.
2) I really hope they find something new about Echo soon, that sees her being returned home.

I find the difference in media interest between Echo's case and Suzanne's bewildering and frustrating but most of all, so very sad.

Law Enforcement (in this case the county sheriff) is supposed to do that. Someone needs to give them a call and stir them up. Family members shouldn't have to pay to search for their family who may have been the victim of a violent crime.

If the county doesn't have enough money to do it, they should contact the state.

Representative Jim Kalberloh

Representative
Jim Kalberloh

573-751-4065

Senator Sandy Crawford – Missouri Senate
Senator Sandy Crawford

(573) 751-8793

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online