A CANDY ROSE HAS PASSED AWAY

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Our wonderful friend Barbara Reffner aka A Candy Rose died last night.
H
She had been ill for quite sometime.
We spoke several times and every time ACR said she didn't think she was going to make it out of the hospital this time. I didn't want to belive her.

Here is ACR's obituary. The obituary contains information about donations
Death Notices – St. John Funeral Home

In the beginning of the JonBenet frenzy ACR created www.acandyrose.com

ACANDYROSE.COM was thee go to place for all of the archives in the JBR case. But not only did she have all the facts about the case she also documented the drama that happened.

There was truly no one like ACandyRose. She will be greatly missed. Rest in peace.

Last edited:
So sad to hear. Her site is an inspiration to everyone seeking justice for JonBenet.

Without her dedication to detail many of us would be lost to the vagaries of opinion and hearsay.

Condolences to her family and may she Rest In Peace.

This is very sad to hear.
Her site has been the go to place for information about this case and if that's the legacy she left for a bunch of strangers around the world, I hope she knew we were and will continue to be grateful.
RIP

This is such sad news. I've gone to her website more times than I can count, and donated when I could. I always admired her dedication. May she rest in peace.

RIP A Candy Rose. Her contributions to the JonBenet Ramsey case are incomparable. I hope that in the afterlife, she has all the answers to all the questions that she sought so hard to find.

I'm so sorry to hear it too. My sympathies to her friends and family. I admired her and she'll never know how much.

Please forgive me, but I've seen so many websites go. This is the most comprehensive JBR website. Is there any way we can keep her work online? I'd hate to see it go away. Even if it's no longer updated. She devoted so much of her time to this and it could just turn into another broken link.

RIP A CANDY ROSE.

I'm so sad to hear this. :(

Your contributions and dedication to the JBR case are unparalleled and for that I'm eternally grateful.

My condolences and prayers to your family and loved ones.
God bless.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NPOL1566
Back