Where Do You Think Teresa Halbach was Killed?

Do you really think someone who was being so heavily pursued as a suspect would be able to clean up all that forensic evidence without leaving a trace?

Even more so someone as dimwitted as Stephen Avery?

First of all he did leave a lot of evidence, that is why he is rotting in jail.

Second, it is not actually that difficult to remove blood evidence and DNA. People take the exceptions to the rule like when blood leaks under a floorboard where someone fails to clean it up because they don't see it and then expect that in every single case.

Strangling someone doesn't leave blood in a bedroom. There is no such thing as doing a DNA test of every object in a room police look for blood evidence mainly.

I don't believe for a second that after the murder Steven Avery was feverishly trying to clean up a grease stain off his dirty stained garage floor. To me it is obvious he was trying to clean a blood stain and he use gasoline, bleach and other materials to do so. Those chemicals do indeed destroy DNA. A bullet fired by his gun has Halbach's DNA on it which would only be the case it it grazed or exited her. He left that as well as the spent casings in his garage. He left his blood and DNA in her vehicle and on her key and he kept her key and her vehicle. Her plates were dumped in a station wagon in the junkyard folded in a manner he was known to do when getting rid of plates. Her remains were found in his fire pit and the remnants of her electronics in his burn barrel.

You must have a different idea than me about what "without a trace" means...

Do you really think someone who was being so heavily pursued as a suspect would be able to clean up all that forensic evidence without leaving a trace?

Even more so someone as dimwitted as Stephen Avery?

Second, it is not actually that difficult to remove blood evidence and DNA. People take the exceptions to the rule like when blood leaks under a floorboard where someone fails to clean it up because they don't see it and then expect that in every single case.

Strangling someone doesn't leave blood in a bedroom. There is no such thing as doing a DNA test of every object in a room police look for blood evidence mainly. But even if Brendan's claim that Avery shallowly stabbed her is true that would simply result in the sheets/comforter getting blood on it and Brendan claimed the bedding was burned. Getting rid of bloody bedding by burning it is not difficult.

I don't believe for a second that after the murder Steven Avery was feverishly trying to clean up a grease stain off his dirty stained garage floor. To me it is obvious he was trying to clean a blood stain and he use gasoline, bleach and other materials to do so. Those chemicals do indeed destroy DNA. A bullet fired by his gun has Halbach's DNA on it which would only be the case it it grazed or exited her. He left that as well as the spent casings in his garage. He left his blood and DNA in her vehicle and on her key and he kept her key and her vehicle. Her plates were dumped in a station wagon in the junkyard folded in a manner he was known to do when getting rid of plates. Her remains were found in his fire pit and the remnants of her electronics in his burn barrel.

In 3 years I still have not seen a single Avery supporter take a serious effort to address this question perhaps you would like to take a stab at it:

Why would an Avery family member bring evidence back to Avery property?

Last edited:

Strangling someone doesn't leave blood in a bedroom. There is no such thing as doing a DNA test of every object in a room police look for blood evidence mainly. But even if Brendan's claim that Avery shallowly stabbed her is true that would simply result in the sheets/comforter getting blood on it and Brendan claimed the bedding was burned. Getting rid of bloody bedding by burning it is not difficult.

In 3 years I still have not seen a single Avery supporter take a serious effort to address this question perhaps you would like to take a stab at it:

Why would an Avery family member bring evidence back to Avery property?

You must have watched a completely different documentary than me.....

You must have watched a completely different documentary than me.....

The documentary is highly deceptive. I actually read all the testimony, reports and so forth. The evidence against Avery is overwhelming and all the attacks on the evidence failed miserably at trial. MAM fails to actually reveal how the allegations against police flopped and simply gives a false impression the evidence was planted.

We have the benefit of all the further information that came out since the documentary aired.

There's nothing particularly 'overwhelming' about all the mutually-refuting stuff LE was throwing against the wall hoping something would stick.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back