MA MA - Sandra Crispo, 54, Hanson, 7 August 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the SIL may have just been nervous or trying to stay on track with the conversation and being taped and said "you guys need anything" but we really dont know. Sandras daughter has referred to her mother as died from the start; she told the detectives or police - "you are looking for a body". The time lapse between her cousin could have just been Sandra being married, raising children and the same for her cousin. One lives in Plymouth and Sandra lived in Quincy. I dont see anything odd not being close in contact. There is a lot of information that has not been provided about Sandra and that is the big question. Why is it being hidden. She doesnt need a favorite craft store. Theres michaels and joannes fabric. Her daughter has made reference how she did arts and crafts with kids, sounded basic to me. Why arent we searching for Sandra, any groups still searching? There are chunks of information about Sandras real lifestyle and personality missing, IMO.

Maybe the sil was referring to Sandra and her dog she. He said
“You guys”

On another interesting note...I don’t know if I misheard but I noticed something her cousin said in the podcast at around @9:40 that really struck me. She was describing how close Sandra and she had been all through their childhood and reconnected again about 6 yrs ago and how Sandra would sometimes spend the night at her house. Then she goes on and says that she and Sandra “ before she passed away” were talking and thinking one day about how they have never had an argument or fight in all the time that they’ve known each other. I had to listen to it a few times to see if I had heard correctly. :eek: Did anyone notice or hear that? Or am I just hearing things?
I definitely heard it and was going to comment on it, I just figured she had been speaking with Laina and had agreed that she believed Sandra was no longer living. But yes found it interesting too.

She definitely said this. It was intentional, IMO. LM has also expressed her belief that Sandra is no longer alive. I think some family members have made a decision to come to peace with it by referring to Sandra this way.

She did say that and I made note of it at the time. But to be honest, I've typed "died" out here instead of "went missing" and then gone back to correct. It seems that the family members that we've heard from are all convinced she is no longer alive.

I suppose "you guys" could include the dog, although I've never used that phrase to include pets in a context like this one. If the dog needs dog food, Sandra needs to get it for him. "Do you need anything else?" covers what she might need for the dog.

I definitely heard it and was going to comment on it, I just figured she had been speaking with Laina and had agreed that she believed Sandra was no longer living. But yes found it interesting too.

Right before or right after saying " before she passed away" she also says " before she vanished". I can understand that some family members think she is dead but the ease in which she says "passed away" makes it seem like she passed from natural causes and it's common knowledge not that she disappeared under very mysterious circumstances and without a trace. She doesn't qualify the statement, so that struck me. JMO

Last edited:
@Curious-A You actually mentioned something else kind of interesting. After The Missing podcast, we found out that Sandra and her children had "gone their separate ways" from the kids' early adulthood, apparently, and Sandra "started coming around again" upon the birth of the oldest grandchild, who was about five at the time of Sandra's disappearance, according to multiple reports.

Now in The Vanished podcast, we find out that Sandra also reconnected with the cousin about six years ago from today. I guess I'd always assumed that since "Sandra always kept her circle small" that even though she may have been estranged from her adult kids for a period of time, that she remained close to these other relations who are always mentioned as her closest friends. Now I guess that is called into question.

Who was Sandra associating with during the period in her life where she went her separate ways from relatives/bosom friends? And does it have any bearing on her disappearance?

Yes, I thought that was interesting too that SC's estrangement to this family member seemingly coincided with the estrangement/reconcilliation with her children.

I can possibly understand losing touch with a family member over the years but not one's children... but hey that's just me. There is something that put a wedge between Sandra and her family during that time. Just thinking of people I know who are or were estranged from their children to varying degrees, it had to do with an addiction. Im not saying this is what happened with Sandra. JMO

She did say that and I made note of it at the time. But to be honest, I've typed "died" out here instead of "went missing" and then gone back to correct. It seems that the family members that we've heard from are all convinced she is no longer alive.

I suppose "you guys" could include the dog, although I've never used that phrase to include pets in a context like this one. If the dog needs dog food, Sandra needs to get it for him. "Do you need anything else?" covers what she might need for the dog.

It's been stated that Sandra was a big animal lover so maybe she considered her dog a bonafide family member rather than just a beloved pet. Son in law could have been very sensitive to this when he said " you guys" JMO

It's been stated that Sandra was a big animal lover so maybe she considered her dog a bonafide family member rather than just a beloved pet. Son in law could have been very sensitive to this when he said " you guys" JMO
I think considering Sandras dog in the statement you guys due to considering the dog a family member is a bit reaching it. The SIL had 3 kids in his truck, probably hungry and just said it in error in person or in error while recording the podcast. IMO. Addiction is high on the list for family separating IMO and from my knowledge. That may explain some behaviors that we find puzzling.

Always so great to see new ideas here for Sandra. I try to remember to stick to what is known and then craft theories from that, not the other way around. But I continue to have no doubt that LE is working this case. Maybe not actively, everyday, all the time, but they are. IMO.

Here are my thoughts about her managing her own life. Sandra went from being married, to living with her father. Sandra didn't have any experience with managing finances. To me she never had that responsibility and it didn't bother her.

Here are my thoughts about her managing her own life. Sandra went from being married, to living with her father. Sandra didn't have any experience with managing finances. To me she never had that responsibility and it didn't bother her.

Kudos to Sandra if she recognized she couldn't manage her finances and got help from family. I've known plenty of people who couldn't manage money and couldn't admit it and ended up in serious financial trouble because of it.

But there is a difference between not managing finances and not having a life. If she divorced in the early 2000's and never worked again, did she really just sit at home for almost 20 years with very limited contact with all but a few people?

It's possible. But it's very unusual. Unless she was agoraphobic or something.

But we also mentioned Addiction. That can alter someones life - IMO

Yes, and of course it's possible. Drinking or drugs. But her family insists she had no such problems, at least not at the time of her disappearance. And her daughter was fine with her caring for her three little ones all day. Which still leads us back to the original question. What was she up to on a daily basis after her divorce but before her "re-introduction" to certain family members, daughter included?

Yes, and of course it's possible. Drinking or drugs. But her family insists she had no such problems, at least not at the time of her disappearance. And her daughter was fine with her caring for her three little ones all day. Which still leads us back to the original question. What was she up to on a daily basis after her divorce but before her "re-introduction" to certain family members, daughter included?
Yes, but not certain we got the full picture of Sandra. People like there privacy I guess. Perhaps the daughter felt Sandra would have been labeled if she mentioned any issues like drinking. IMO

The daughters wedding pictures have Sandra in them with the daughters baby son. Perhaps that is what began as the time when they got closer. From what the daughter says, she was doing her own thing which IMO is perfectly normal and after the daughter got married and had children is allowed Sandra to have a purpose as the daughter did say. All that makes sense. After Sandra divorced, she stayed with her father, then the daughter got married and started bringing her son to Sandra to babysit. The daughter lived in Quincy for a while still so it was not a big issue to drop off her son with Sandra. Then Sandras father died and a year later Sandra <modsnip: Removed opinion stated as fact> moved to Hanson. Apparrently Sandra did not work so after her father died, I am sure it was a stretch to pay taxes and basic living expenses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone familiar to the location of Sandras House? Does anyone here realize it was not in view of traffic of any sort

Kudos to Sandra if she recognized she couldn't manage her finances and got help from family. I've known plenty of people who couldn't manage money and couldn't admit it and ended up in serious financial trouble because of it.

But there is a difference between not managing finances and not having a life. If she divorced in the early 2000's and never worked again, did she really just sit at home for almost 20 years with very limited contact with all but a few people?

It's possible. But it's very unusual. Unless she was agoraphobic or something.
She got divorced in the early 2000’s?
So she moved prior to the divorce.
Wonder how old Laina was when Sandra moved into her father’s home - Laina is 33.

I don’t think there is anyone local who has taken pictures of her house from the road?
If you Google Sandras address and look under street view or birds eye view and then the road will highlight in blue. Click on the "blue Spoffard ave" It will show a yellow and red house, that was what the house looked like before it was flipped. Anyone can look this up. I just did and I learnt as I went along.

Last edited:
This might be easier. Google Sandras address. The click onto maps. then double click where the map locator is (red marker) Its the house before it wss flipped - it was a yellow house. Double click and you will see the road.

This might be easier. Google Sandras address. The click onto maps. then double click where the map locator is (red marker) Its the house before it wss flipped - it was a yellow house. Double click and you will see the road.
47 Spoffard Ave Hanson, MA grey house before Sandra bought it. Click on the Compass (name of company) site and a black and white drawing of the street map will show you that it's in the middle of a 'bunch' of streets. I'd say whoever may of gone to her house knew exactly where it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trent72