Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #133

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chadwell used his dogs as a ruse to get the little girl into his house.
If he is connected to Delphi could he have had a dog with him that day? Could the missing piece of info they needed be a perp with a dog?
imo it would be a rare dog who would cross that bridge.
He may not have intended to cross the bridge until he saw Abby on the bridge. Dog may have been in the car.

Bouncing off this post Medstudies...

When providing data points, please include the dates and as much info as possible bc his TikTok acct is gone and FB may disappear soon.

Thanks to everyone who ventures into the dark hole that is his FB acct. :)
Oh thanks for the reminder!

I personally think it’s him, too many coincidences. He fits perfectly with all the knowns we have. I listened to his tik tok videos back to back w Delphi audio over and over and I truly believe that’s him speaking.
Hope I’m right.

The only issue I have with comparing a POI to the sketches is the fact that almost anyone looks like the sketch when it’s side by side. There are a few other POI’s that also looked like the sketch.

I was thinking about this last night, wondering what Chadwell may have looked like in early 2017. If we think about things that someone can change: hair (facial and top of head), tattoos can be added, piercings or gauges, glasses can be worn/not worn, weight can fluctuate, etc. What are thoughts on Chadwell as it relates to the second sketch?

Am I reading too much into being focused on the second sketch?

Excerpt:
The man in the 2017 sketch was a person of interest in the investigation during that period, police said.
Now, that's no longer the case. Investigators believe the man shown in a sketch released during a press conference on Monday "more accurately" represents the person who killed the teens in February 2017,......
While both sketches were drawn in 2017, police clarified that the renderings are "not the same person."
On Wednesday, police said the man in the second sketch could be in his 20s to late 30s. His appearance could be different, police say, if he has grown facial hair or has longer or shorter hair.

2 sketches in Delphi murders case are not of the same man, police say

Tiff, I think he is a great suspect for the Delphi murders of Abby and Libby. He is certainly a stronger POI than my suspect due to his reckless behavior. JC has a high probability factor of being the one! I have photos of both sketches and his mugshot open. It's so close. We're so close. I've had chills off and on all day.

Here’s the issue I posted earlier before discussion was opened up to JBC.

According to the probable cause affidavit, JBC was convicted of a felony in IN in 2016. Indiana law states that anyone convicted of a felony after 2005 must submit DNA to Indiana’s DNA database. This is usually done with a mouth swab or blood sample when someone is being held in prison or during a probation check-in. Section 10(a)(3) 2006 Indiana Code - CHAPTER 6. INDIANA DNA DATA BASE

JBC’s DNA should have been in the Indiana DNA database by 2017.

If they had DNA at Delphi and JBC’s DNA made it into the database as required by law, LE should have already ruled him in or out. I am surprised that LE is making cautious statements. Maybe Kelsie knows this and is why she is asking for calm.

Possibilities:

1. DNA from Delphi and JBC ruled out in 2017
2. DNA from Delphi but JBC DNA not in database due to error
3. No good DNA from Delphi so no answer

If there’s no DNA from Delphi I would be skeptical that JBC is the offender as he seems so messy and disorganized based on his public profiles and attack last week - could he really murder two little girls without leaving even a trace of his DNA? This guy can’t go to the grocery store without having a breakdown on Facebook.

I will be happy but surprised if this is the guy.

According to the probable cause affidavit, JBC was convicted of a felony in IN in 2016. Indiana law states that anyone convicted of a felony after 2005 must submit DNA to Indiana’s DNA database. This is usually done with a mouth swab or blood sample when someone is being held in prison or during a probation check-in. Section 10(a)(3) 2006 Indiana Code - CHAPTER 6. INDIANA DNA DATA BASE

If they had DNA at Delphi and JBC’s DNA made it into the database as required by law, LE should have already ruled him in or out. I am surprised that LE is making cautious statements. Maybe Kelsie knows this and is why she is asking for calm.

Possibilities:

If there’s no DNA from Delphi I would be skeptical that JBC is the offender as he seems so messy and disorganized based on his public profiles and attack last week - could he really murder two little girls without leaving even a trace of his DNA? This guy can’t go to the grocery store without having a breakdown on Facebook.

BBM. I would go with #2.

Possibilities:

Flip side, has he always had these emotional breakdowns or are they new since Feb 2017? Is he experiencing some remorse? Hating himself and yet at the same time perversely craving to recreate the experience? (Hence the sobriety issues, job hopping, instability.) ???

Idk

Edit typos

Possibilities:

The average juror does not understand DNA. Give me a good circumstantial case any day.

Here's a 2m video story about a friend's DNA. He was erroneously arrested for the Angie Dodge murder bc of DNA donated at Ancestory.com. He was in Idaho snow skiing with friends at the time of her death.

edited to add: The guy charged in Angie's death went to prison for over a decade. Angie's mom helped him get released from prison after she watched the Investigators 60 hours of interviewing him. Eventually, LEO nailed the right guy.

Last edited:
Chadwell used his dogs as a ruse to get the little girl into his house.
If he is connected to Delphi could he have had a dog with him that day? Could the missing piece of info they needed be a perp with a dog?
imo it would be a rare dog who would cross that bridge.

If after all this it turns out that BG actually did have a puppy in his coat I’m going to lose my mind.

The average juror does not understand DNA. Give me a good circumstantial case any day.

Here's a 2m video story about a friend's DNA. He was erroneously arrested for the Angie Dodge murder bc of DNA donated at Ancestory.com. He was in Idaho snow skiing with friends at the time of her death.

You may not understand DNA but it is admissible evidence and routinely used to prove defendants are at crime scenes. If there is offender DNA at the scene and it does not match the person charged with the crime, you have a textbook SODDI defense.

Also there’s a big difference between matching blood or semen from a crime scene to DNA collected by LE/input into CODIS and the case you linked regarding familial DNA which obviously is not a direct match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle