IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he has a homemade prison tattoo or piercing (he’s into gauges) on his disgusting cursed anatomy (noting strictly re: identifiable factors, I’m probably way too deep here. End of discussion and going for brain bleach, eye bleach, ear canal bleach, shock treatments, everything on the WS merch list.)

Oh really? Can’t wait to go back and examine. I’ve had a 9. We’ve been talking bout 9’s before, do you have a date of this post, tia.

To me the photo appears to be the bullet from a .25 ACP.

So many were sure it was DN, and before that others. Not getting my hopes up. How long was it before DN was cleared? Trying to figure out when we might hear something.
Since he was arrested for a felony in 2019, I'm assuming LE has had his DNA on file for a couple of years? I wonder if they would still rule him out if he wasn't a match. Hopefully they will be able to determine where he was on the day of the Delphi murders.

In short, now that we’ve been given clearance to discuss JBC as potentially responsible for this crime, among many thoughts but currently on the forefront of my mind is the Apr 22 strange PC, religious references, all that Shack business, and how all that may or may not correspond with JBC.

He has jewelry crosses, per his FB. Also wanted to dive into any potential religious connections, affiliations, etc.

The to do list is still very, very long, wrt gathering data points, dates, locations, pics, etc. but at least we have some of the basic carpet laid down and had some time to back up information. As stated on JC’s thread, I think they’re keeping his FB open on purpose bc it has people talking, and maybe they recognize/know or may see something, etc. - Some people are inclined to post their tips on FB, etc.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we know for sure that there are 2 tatoos though? I think the reason it seems like 2 is just that some of the photos are flipped left-to-right, giving the impression that he has one on each arm. If you look closely, they're identical.
No. I agree. One of his arms is the full sleeve. That is the one with the girl and the bones. The other arm has a tribal band type thing. The full sleeve is by the R in Rebellious. Thats how I try to figure out where I'm looking.

No. I agree. One of his arms is the full sleeve. That is the one with the girl and the bones. The other arm has a tribal band type thing. The full sleeve is by the R in Rebellious. Thats how I try to figure out where I'm looking.
I wouldn't be surprised if he has lots more tattoos than what we've been able to see.
Maybe some piercings too.
Nothing wrong with any of those things but they represent. That's what I want to see.

Still want to know how he got that cut on his nose. I 100% know it wasn't because he beat up someone who assaults children, as he claims. I 99% think it was while he was attacking someone. It was not there on 4/3 and looked pretty fresh on 4/7, in the videos (I hope I have those dates right). Something happened between then.... but what.

I even opened the lafayette crime tracker to look at the incidents or news reports. But I got side tracked. If anyone wants to jump in that rabbit hole, it would be great!

Qmf reference/clarification/addition:
He also likes Pink Floyd and Type O Negative ((Slow) Classic Rock & Hard Rock), per his FB.

Clarifying that the above was per a FB post comment and conversation, but his list of FB music likes is here, ftr:
https://www.facebook.com/BrianChadwell313/music_favs

—-

ETA / BBM:
Still want to know how he got that cut on his nose. I 100% know it wasn't because he beat up someone who assaults children, as he claims. I 99% think it was while he was attacking someone. It was not there on 4/3 and looked pretty fresh on 4/7, in the videos (I hope I have those dates right). Something happened between then.... but what.

I even opened the lafayette crime tracker to look at the incidents or news reports. But I got side tracked. If anyone wants to jump in that rabbit hole, it would be great!

I want to know how he got shot. I haven’t even beguuuuun to look at that yet, read comments, descriptions...I’ll bring those over.

Additionally, a few other questions related to that, some noted previously in JC thread:

Did/Does he go anywhere to practice shooting?
Might he have spent shell casings at his previous residences?
Does/did he go to gun shows to purchase his firearm(s)?
(*note: Indiana Gun Show law, dates, revisions, etc.)
Or did he acquire this gun(s) through a private dealer?
Or through a friend or family?
Does he keep in contact with prior jail mates, cell mates?
Does he own any gun holsters, body holsters?
Does he have any cases, vests, belts, holsters, etc. for extra ammunition?
Does he have an ammunition box/case?
Does he have a gun case/gun safe?
What types of guns does have?
How many does he have?
Makes/Models/Calibers?
Clips?
Does he have a holster for his knife (seen in art video)? Does he carry it, or another knife with him?
What other knives does he have?
*He is a welder, maybe he makes his own guns, gun parts, etc.
Does he make his own ammunition?
What type of ammunition (hollow point, glaziers, etc.)
Does he own any silencers?
If so, does he make his own silencers?
Does he own specific restraining devices, rope, zip ties, flex cuffs, hand cuffs?
Does he have/use/like white rope?
Does he have a kill kit?
ETC. ETC. ETC.

Last edited:
I’ve been looking very closely at the old BG sketch and the newest arrest mugshot of JBC. There are definitely some very specific marks that match up to both. Zoom in on the lips especially and look at scars. It’s uncanny how closely it matches up. Also noted some moles around eye temple areas. It’s like somebody just looked at a picture of JBC and drew him. All JMO

Originally when I first saw that 1st sketch it reminded me of Mr Bates from Downton Abbey but side by Side I see it.
I'll be shocked if it isn't him

Ok. So when I listened to his video I thought a child had done that to him, defending themself, and he was giving warning.
<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Photo on bridge with train in background
Brian Chadwell
May 16, 2020

April 25. 2019
Cabelas Hat
on Bridge over river

Fishing/tattoo
Brian Chadwell
April 25, 2019

Fishing underneath bridge with another bridge in background
April 25, 2019

April 17, 2019
River in “Kokomo”
Turtles

April 16 2019 *where is this?

River
April 16, 2019

Photo of River under bridge

Some Bullet & Injury pics
(Warning graphic and GROSS, eye/brain bleach required)

July 18, 2018
bullet
Facebook

injury
Brian Chadwell..
injury
Brian Chadwell..

bullet
Notice additional red markings on other side
July 14, 2018
Brian Chadwell
*wth is that circle? Is it a bite Mark? Why is it perfectly around the wound?
Brian Chadwell
July 14, 2018

it appears cross is part of dream catcher

my bad, earlier when I quickly quickly scanned I thought it was jewelry, I haven’t analyzed anything yet, just trying to bring index, note stuff before it goes poof.

*I do recall him wearing a cross necklace though, I think.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member