Found Deceased TX - Erica Hernandez, 40, Houston, 17 Apr 2021

Video shows missing mother of 3 outside sister-in-law’s house night before disappearance

According to link:
•around 9:30pm Erica left again and went to her friend’s house to deliver more food.
•she stayed there until 2:30am
•her friend Maggie texted her on her drive to make sure she made it home safely
At 3:04 a.m., Maggie texted Erica asking if she made it home yet. Erica replied that she was five mins away.
•then Maggie asked again once five minutes passed, but didn’t get a response. No one has heard from Erica since.

So if she was caught on surveillance video at 4:00am, but told her friend she was about 5 mins from home around 3:04am, then what was going on in that 1 hour timeframe?

ABC13-Steve Campion

ABC-13 News anchor Steve Campion interviewed Erica’s sister. The video is on a post from yesterday (April 27).

The following was shared:
•April 17 at 8:00pm, Erica dropped food off at her brother & sister-in-law’s house on Ardery Meadow.
•April 17 at 8:30pm, Erica drops her kids off at home located on Rockford Drive.
•April 18 at 2:30am, Erica leaves her friend’s house on Benning Road.
•April 18 at 4:00am, Erica is last seen in her vehicle on a security camera on Court Road at S. Post Oak.

Her sister in law states in the interview that the video is a mystery to the family. The police aren’t sharing too much about it.

Here is a screenshot of a map showing the times and places shared in the interview.
View attachment 294815
SO she is seen IN HER vehicle, hmmm, must be rather close camera, right? A camera in a house wouldn't necessarily pick up the person driving with certainty, right?

ABC13-Steve Campion

ABC-13 News anchor Steve Campion interviewed Erica’s sister. The video is on a post from yesterday (April 27).

The following was shared:
•April 17 at 8:00pm, Erica dropped food off at her brother & sister-in-law’s house on Ardery Meadow.
•April 17 at 8:30pm, Erica drops her kids off at home located on Rockford Drive.
•April 18 at 2:30am, Erica leaves her friend’s house on Benning Road.
•April 18 at 4:00am, Erica is last seen in her vehicle on a security camera on Court Road at S. Post Oak.

Her sister in law states in the interview that the video is a mystery to the family. The police aren’t sharing too much about it.

Here is a screenshot of a map showing the times and places shared in the interview.
View attachment 294815
SO she is seen IN HER vehicle, hmmm, must be rather close camera, right? A camera in a house wouldn't necessarily pick up the person driving with certainty, right?

hmmm I wonder what she was "up to" that late at night, clearly not close to home. I wonder if they've gotten ahold of whoever she called so late at night, and I wonder if there's a partner or an ex in the picture.
I wonder if her mother, her brother, or her best friend have anything to say about the way she was behaving that day... all moo

I wonder if they've gotten ahold of whoever she called so late at night,

Surely they have made contact with the person and possibly made the decision not to release any info on the matter. MOO.
I do find it odd that only one news article has mentioned this call Erica made to an unknown number. Maybe there’s something to this and media has been asked not to report on it any farther? MOO.

Her phone is missing, but apparently the family or LE was able to access her phone records in order to see that particular call. Surely, they’ve searched records far enough back to see if the number has been called before. They should also be able to see how long this phone call lasted...a few seconds, a min, 10, 15, 20 mins? That would help if the person stated they never got a call from her or if it was a wrong number etc...(a wrong number wouldn’t result in a 5 min phone call for example).

ABC13-Steve Campion
Her sister in law states in the interview that the video is a mystery to the family. The police aren’t sharing too much about it. RSMB..
View attachment 294815
I fail to understand how withholding information from the family (if that's the case) would be beneficial to this case. If the video is the last time she was known to be alive, it's critical, right?

I looked up the location where she was seen on camera at 4:00am using the exact wording shared from the news.
“Court Rd @ S Post Oak”

When you Google it, this location comes up as a Metro Bus Stop.
It’s at an intersection.
There are visible cameras at the intersection and I’m sure there’s cameras at the many businesses that are there as well.
By looking at the bus stop and intersection, it doesn’t seem like the safest place to be in. IMO.

https://www.google.com/local/place/fid/0x8640ebfa24453ae3:0xdc35a1e8fd508ba3/photosphere

Google Earth Link

Google Earth
#googleearth

Hmmm, there's also a Shell gas station there. I wonder if she was actually getting gas while she was that way, seeing as she'd been driving about a lot delivering food.

She could have been meeting someone there, or even at the bus shelter a few metres before. Both are same side of the road. At least the gas station will have cameras

One thing, it's a very open area with lots of grassy spaces, and a few food places about, so if something did happen here, you'd hope it would increase the chances of any witnesses.

Erica was last seen at 04.00hrs on cameras near Court Rd & Sth Post Oak Road.

Her friend contacted her by text and Erica replied she was "5 mins away from home" at 03.04hrs.
Her friend tried to contact her again after another 5-10 mins, but never heard from her again.

So, what was so important from 03.10hrs to 04.00hrs that she didn't text her friend back?

Her friend was worried when Erica didn't text back to say she was home.
Yet, Erica was seen an hour later.

I wonder if the cameras have her alone in her car at 04.00hrs or did she have someone else with her?

Hmmmm....

I'm trying to think about how or why a woman with three kids (one a toddler) would be driving around in the middle of the night.
- meeting up with someone. A love interest, perhaps? If her mom life is anything like mine, she doesn't get a lot of time to herself so maybe this was an opportunity that didn't happen often.
- drugs? I don't know much about the drug world but throwing it out there as a possibility.
- intoxicated and/or mentally unwell. We've seen a lot of disappearances end badly because someone sadly took his or her own life and for whatever reason, they left in the middle of the night to do it.

The nefarious reasons are that she was in fact driving home and was taken, either by a stranger (i.e., a carjacking) or someone she knew (an ex, a current boyfriend or partner, the father of her kids maybe, or even just an acquaintance in the periphery of her life).

If she was meeting up with a love interest, chances are she would've surfaced by now. Same with #2, unless she was taking drugs and OD'd or something, which I suppose is possible. I dunno, I think I'm leaning toward the intoxicated/mentally unwell theory OR she was taken by someone against her will. Those two seem the most likely based on the time she's been missing.

Erica was last seen at 04.00hrs on cameras near Court Rd & Sth Post Oak Road.

Her friend contacted her by text and Erica replied she was "5 mins away from home" at 03.04hrs.
Her friend tried to contact her again after another 5-10 mins, but never heard from her again.

So, what was so important from 03.10hrs to 04.00hrs that she didn't text her friend back?

Her friend was worried when Erica didn't text back to say she was home.
Yet, Erica was seen an hour later.

I wonder if the cameras have her alone in her car at 04.00hrs or did she have someone else with her?

Hmmmm....

maybe she went to see a fwb. it would make sense that no family knew of that person if so. but i would think her friend would know, unless it was someone the friend wouldnt approve of her messing with... no judgement either i have been an adult divorced single woman in my life.

maybe she went to see a fwb. it would make sense that no family knew of that person if so. but i would think her friend would know, unless it was someone the friend wouldnt approve of her messing with... no judgement either i have been an adult divorced single woman in my life.
I’m wondering the same.
I’m hoping she didn’t go in the water as it seems she had a very long day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back