Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #133

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made some simple timelines showing his Facebook post activity. The y-axis is indicative of nothing-- I set each day to the same value so that the focus would be on the days JBC did and didn't publicly post, not how many posts he made per day. One photo shows all time, and the other shows the first half of 2017. This data could just indicate when he set his posts to "friends only", but I find it interesting, nonetheless.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2021-04-30 17-48-10.png
    Screenshot from 2021-04-30 17-48-10.png
    118.1 KB · Views: 148
  • Screenshot from 2021-04-30 17-45-12.png
    Screenshot from 2021-04-30 17-45-12.png
    68.8 KB · Views: 130
Yes the brother said that but I thought someone already shown he had the tat in 2016 and that it is probably of "Harley Quinn" a super hero.

Not a "super hero" at all. She's a mentally deranged former therapist who fell in love with her patient - the Joker. Now she's a sadistic and evil villain in a toxic obsessive relationship with him. Some kids actually claim they are "relationship goals" and it makes me want to scream.

Wondering if anyone has thoughts on JC sentencing memorandum (US vs JBC from January 12, 2011. CR 01-50014.) He's mentioned as working full time and overtime for Midwest Railcar Repair in Brandon, SD.
Would he have any specific reason to have been familiar with the particular abandoned railroad bridge in Indiana through that job? He certainly could have had a reason to be comfortable and experienced walking on a railroad bridge.
JMO

Not a "super hero" at all. She's a mentally deranged former therapist who fell in love with her patient - the Joker. Now she's a sadistic and evil villain in a toxic obsessive relationship with him. Some kids actually claim they are "relationship goals" and it makes me want to scream.
Hahaha funny I am not into that stuff so what do I know. It sounds like it is right up JBC's alley though. I will fix it, thank you!

He was on parole in 2016 in Indiana, after having asked for a transfer from Iowa in 2015. He walked out of prison in 2011, violated parole in 2012 when he was living at a halfway house.

3.14.16 he was released from his parole sentence on his own recognizance (OR) in Tippecanoe County, IN.

This information was pulled from this thread:

IN - James Chadwell II, 42, missing girl, 9, found in his home, 19 April 2021, MEDIA *NO DISCUSSION*

Hat tip to @margarita25

JMO
Iowa?! He lived there too? Wow. So many people have thought the Delphi case and the Evansdale cousins case. Maybe this is our guy. I hope sure hope so.

I apologize in advance if my thoughts have already been discussed. The thread is moving too fastly for me to give it the attention it deserves. I surely do hope this Chadwell guy is the girls' killer. I just don't know. I believe if he is, he has had to pass through LE's radar before due to his proximity to Delphi and his extensive criminal history. I am so thankful that the 9 year old victim of his latest crime was found alive. She suffered terribly. I hope he does too.

Yes the brother said that but I thought someone already showed he had the tat in 2016 and that it is probably of "Harley Quinn" a super hero (eta I was informed she is no hero by @Ursamajr ) I will look for the link it could be in the other thread jmo
Eta IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021 #2

Someone posted upthread that the tattoo dates to 2016 prior, but that it's from The Exorcist (the original movie). I do see more of a resemblance to Linda Blair's character than to Harley Quinn. It does seem eerily similar to LG's photo.

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #133

Hmmmm...that doesnt link directly to Sandy_80's post #635

Last edited:
Inside Edition just posted this on Youtube:
Accused Child Predator’s Brother Says He’s Capable of Killing

Family members of accused child predator James Chadwell are speaking out about the evil they think the man suspected of imprisoning a 9-year-old in his basement is capable of. “He’s a monster,” his brother said, “he’s an absolutely evil person.” Chadwell’s stepfather also fears the 42-year-old ex-con may be the mysterious figure caught on Libby German’s cell phone approaching them before she was murdered in Delphi, Indiana. Chadwell’s brother says James tried to drown him when he was 4 years old.

Why didn’t these people call authorities if they recognized the video and voice clip?!

Hahaha funny I am not into that stuff so what do I know. I will fix it, thank you!
Someone posted upthread that the tattoo dates to 2016 prior, but that it's from The Exorcist (the original movie). I do see more of a resemblance to Linda Blair's character than to Harley Quinn. It does seem eerily similar to LG's photo.

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #133

Hmmmm...that doesnt link directly to Sandy80s post #635
Thank you, I learn a lot on here. Oh my the Excorist, i guess I was over zealous.

Why didn’t these people call authorities if they recognized the video and voice clip?!

Fear, uncertainty, denial? Maybe they didn't see it.

You can tell from his TikTok that he is... unstable? In the last few he was downright terrifying and intimidating on purpose. Smirking about it too. He's already known to be dangerous and owns many large muscular dogs that it appears he has trained to attack. The family probably already knew that. That's the kind of guy you steer clear of and don't cross without absolute certainty that you aren't in their sights.

A lot of people on here are sure it must be the monster.. I hope that the monster HAS been caught and I am wrong. But remember how a lot of people were sure it must have been the property owner at first.. and then DN? Wrong on both counts. I stand by my belief that while this monster is one evil and dangerous perp, and I am SO thankful he will be in prison where he belongs.. the monster who murdered Abby and Libby has not been caught yet. JMO

And Bruce and Eldridge and Kirts and others. and they all looked like the sketch. LOL

Fear, uncertainty, denial? Maybe they didn't see it.

You can tell from his TikTok that he is... unstable? In the last few he was downright terrifying and intimidating on purpose. Smirking about it too. He's already known to be dangerous and owns many large muscular dogs that it appears he has trained to attack. The family probably already knew that. That's the kind of guy you steer clear of and don't cross without absolute certainty that you aren't in their sights.
Good point. But you don't have to go on national television to tell what you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes