ID ID - Stephanie Crane, 9, Challis, 11 Oct 1993

Just rewatching this on the disappeared show over in the UK, want to let this little girl know we Are all still here and looking for her, wherever she is, she will come home one day, I will leave the light on, as we do for all missing an loved x

Comment references Stephanie here too, surely LE is aware, but no POI in her case!? The truth needs to come out.
Homicide investigation underway after missing man's body found

I think one of the main problems with this crime is that there are several people who seem like possible suspects. Unless one of these people are still holding one to some of the evidence or they disposed of Stephanie's body in a way that can still be recovered, I don't think we'll ever learn the truth. Too bad the woman who lived with the "drifter" didn't call LE back when she was actually hearing the screaming...

In a little over a month, Stephanie Crane will have been missing 27 years. I was out of high school for a couple of years when I heard of her disappearance. It has always haunted me, being an Idaho native.

I wish I had info that would help, but since I don’t, I just want everyone to remember her in hopes the mystery will soon be solved.

I’d still like to know the answer to the question regarding the backpack. Was it still at the school or missing? Also, one article stated she may have went to the HS to watch a game. This is not what her friend said on the disappeared episode. She said Stephanie was heading back to school because she forgot her backpack there. Can anyone clarify?

I’d still like to know the answer to the question regarding the backpack. Was it still at the school or missing? Also, one article stated she may have went to the HS to watch a game. This is not what her friend said on the disappeared episode. She said Stephanie was heading back to school because she forgot her backpack there. Can anyone clarify?

I am not certain.

Bump.....
I have been wondering if anyone has looked into David Dalrymple who was arrested in May of 2020 in the unsolved murder case of 9 yr old Daralyn Johnson. She just vanished walking to Lincoln Elementary School in Nampa. David Dalrymple was also known to hang out in McCall and other parts of Idaho. Seems similar circumstances appear in the two cases.

Last edited:
'Terrorizing behavior': Suspect in Idaho girl's 1982 killing ...
https://www.eastidahonews.com › 2020/05 › terrorizing...

May 17, 2020 — BOISE (Idaho Statesman) — By age 47, David Allen Dalrymple had been convicted of violently abusing three women and sexually abusing one girl.
Bump.....

I have been wondering if anyone has looked into David Dalrymple who was arrested in May of 2020 in the unsolved murder case of 9 yr old Daralyn Johnson. She just vanished walking to Lincoln Elementary School in Nampa. David Dalrymple was also known to hang out in McCall and other parts of Idaho. Seems similar circumstances appear in the two cases.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back