Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #54 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE has been consistent with May 10th from the beginning. It's the date she was reported last seen alive by BM, and the date she was reported missing. The facts surrounding SM's death may prove otherwise but I believe the charging docs always follow the police investigation report. MOO
Thank you - that makes sense. Sounds like CrimeOnline was presumptuous in saying police believe she was killed on the 10th. I've always believed the weird FB messages that went out were part of BMs lame attempt to cover up... JMO

It’s hard to imagine a man committing these crimes against his entire family and loving them so little that he's capable of what he’s been charged with, but we’ve seen it many times here on this forum. Heartbreaking every single time to see the reality.

BM must pay for his crimes. With premeditation Murdering the woman he spent half his life with and the mother of his 2 beautiful, daughters. What a depraved person!
I too was afraid this day might never come. So very relieved!

I'm reeling to think of his "Oh, Suzanne..." 26 second video "plea".
Ugh.
I'm hoping her family can stop him using Suzanne's money for his defense.
Imo.

Need a 'going to be sick' emoji. :(

Right here with you in the U.K., I’ll stay up all night if I have to! Thank goodness for working from home!
Should be around 9pm our time U.K.
I think it is 10pm. 7 hours difference between U.K and Denver.
I was just going off what the poster put - it was 525pm our time when she said it was 1125 pm her time and the presser is 3.5 hours away so I just added 3.5 hours to 525pm
That’s how I got 9pm but I will stand corrected. I think there’s different time zones - eastern and western etc that comes in to play . I just don’t want to miss it x
I
10pm U.K. time, 3pm MST! Seriously...I’m not sure I can wait another hour for this!!! :D
Are you sure? I ask because a poster put that it was 1125am when it was 525pm our time and she said 3.5 hours to go to 3pm presser so I added 3.5 hours to 5.25pm so around 9pm
I stand corrected but I don’t want to miss it if it is 9pm and I don’t go online until 10pm

Does our hour change make a difference so although it’s normally 7hrs, it’s now 6 with out daylight savings time change ?

I was just going off what the poster put - it was 525pm our time when she said it was 1125 pm her time and the presser is 3.5 hours away so I just added 3.5 hours to 525pm
That’s how I got 9pm but I will stand corrected. I think there’s different time zones - eastern and western etc that comes in to play . I just don’t want to miss it x

Are you sure? I ask because a poster put that it was 1125am when it was 525pm our time and she said 3.5 hours to go to 3pm presser so I added 3.5 hours to 5.25pm so around 9pm
I stand corrected but I don’t want to miss it if it is 9pm and I don’t go online until 10pm

Does our hour change make a difference so although it’s normally 7hrs, it’s now 6 with out daylight savings time change ?

I'm local in Colorado, and the presser is in exactly 55 minutes. Hope that helps.

I checked the time difference via google.

I saw that poster’s post and on my screen it said she posted at 6:20something pm UK time. Perhaps your pc clock is on a different time to mine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member