IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see it someone else pointed it out.
I saw a comment about the knife as well. But when I zoomed in really close to look at it, I thought it didn't look right. Like maybe the the knife was an optical illusion created due to the pattern of his shorts behind his hand. If it were a knife in his hand, it looks to me as if his thumb should be wrapped around behind the knife and the thumb shouldn't be completely visible. But when I look, I see his entire thumb and a color pattern behind his hand that looks like a small knife blade there.

I saw a comment about the knife as well. But when I zoomed in really close to look at it, I thought it didn't look right. Like maybe the the knife was an optical illusion created due to the pattern of his shorts behind his hand. If it were a knife in his hand, it looks to me as if his thumb should be wrapped around behind the knife and the thumb shouldn't be completely visible. But when I look, I see his entire thumb and a color pattern behind his hand that looks like a small knife blade there.
I definitely see a small pocket knife in his hand. I guess I don’t find it alarming or anything because 35+ years ago lots of little boys carried them and learned to whittle

I definitely see a small pocket knife in his hand. I guess I don’t find it alarming or anything because 35+ years ago lots of little boys carried them and learned to whittle
I would agree that having a knife at a young age wouldn't have been that uncommon.

Also, sorry Mods! I had tried to attach a zoomed in snippet of the image to show you the thumb where the knife should have been but I had forgotten that we're not supposed to include screenshots from SM posts.

I find it alarming because that picture is what his Facebook banner is. He knew exactly why he posted that picture. He knew it was there and others probably didn't notice. He is a knife guy and one of his co-workers said he made knifes on breaks as a welder. He has a video where his is drawing and talking and he places a knife on top of the drawing. I think he has used his SM as his own little art project. This all MHO MOO

I would agree that having a knife at a young age wouldn't have been that uncommon.

Also, sorry Mods! I had tried to attach a zoomed in snippet of the image to show you the thumb where the knife should have been but I had forgotten that we're not supposed to include screenshots from SM posts.
So could he have photo shopped in that little knife?

So could he have photo shopped in that little knife?
Personally, I don't think there was a knife or that anyone tried to make it look like there was a knife. I just think the design on his shorts made it look like there was a knife in his hand. I can certainly see why people believe there's a knife there. Until I zoomed in very very close, I thought there was too.

I can't see the knife either.

I (personally) can't tell if he is holding a knife in the photo. I am curious, however, if he has had a life-long love (obsession?) of knives?

Re the picture ...
Every single time I look at it I notice the young girl, her earrings and her long pointed fingernails. (looks natural, not press ons)
I don't know why but it makes me uncomfortable. I don't know who she is and am not trying to find out but wonder if there was something odd going on in his world.

How long will it take LE to charge or not charge him with the Delphi murders ? They have to know the public is waiting . His trial for this charge is scheduled for August I believe. It's hard to believe that so many people who knew him say how crazy he is. That he is really sick. I don't think I've ever heard anything like it before.

I just cannot stop thinking about this precious little girl. The terror, the pain, the confusion about what was happening to her.

So incredibly grateful this little one did not become a statistic. The relief she must have felt when the police arrived to rescue her..... she is now a survivor- with lots of life to live. Prayers to her and her family as they begin the healing process.

I'm wondering whether he is exaggerating to seem like a tough guy rather than a repeat petty criminal.

I'm also curious whether the restraining order in Iowa from Sept 2010 - Sept 2011 is being interpreted as jail time.
Or is falsely publicly stating he was incarcerated so non-LE people won’t consider him for other crimes by thinking he was incarcerated?

Re the picture ...
Every single time I look at it I notice the young girl, her earrings and her long pointed fingernails. (looks natural, not press ons)
I don't know why but it makes me uncomfortable. I don't know who she is and am not trying to find out but wonder if there was something odd going on in his world.
I agree! I actually made an account so that I could respond to your post. I think the children in the picture are his half-siblings. I have wondered if the girl is his sister. Which brings me to another picture on his fb, of him and a smiling blonde woman, and he is standing behind her with his arm wrapped around her neck. From whatever was said in the comments of pics, I think this is a pic of him and his sister as adults. Both pictures are in the first pics you see when you open his page.

I agree! I actually made an account so that I could respond to your post. I think the children in the picture are his half-siblings. I have wondered if the girl is his sister. Which brings me to another picture on his fb, of him and a smiling blonde woman, and he is standing behind her with his arm wrapped around her neck. From whatever was said in the comments of pics, I think this is a pic of him and his sister as adults. Both pictures are in the first pics you see when you open his page.
Yes. I've seen them all. I too expect it to be his 1/2 sister.
And welcome! I'm glad you joined us here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan12!!