Found Deceased TX - Erica Hernandez, 40, Houston, 17 Apr 2021

Family of missing woman Erica Hernandez search Sunnyside | khou.com

“She was last seen, visibly, in her car on Court Road, Post Oak area, but her cell phone, the towers, picked her cell phone up in this area also,” Ashley said.

Court Rd
Google Maps
View attachment 294678

It’s also been stated that LE received a tip that someone who actually knows her seen her at FM 2234 & Fort Bend Parkway Tollway
Here’s the same map from above with this location marked as well.

View attachment 294685

So the two locations are less than 5 miles apart.

Hwy 288 has been mentioned as well.

I quoted a post of these locations above where I shared maps of each location she was “last seen, etc.”
The two locations are less than 5 miles apart.

This is interesting they last saw Erica visably in her car Court Road and Post Oak area. Cell phone ping Hwy 288

Then someone known to Erica last saw her near the Fort Bend Parkway Tollway and FM 2234. What time did friend see her driving in this direction? This is the opposite direction.

Did she give someone a ride home?
Did she pick someone up?
Vehicle jacking?

This confused me when I first read this thread a couple of weeks ago when Erica went missing.
It seemed like there were 2 different locations stated, and not being from Houston, I didn't know if they were near each other, or in the same neighbourhood, or what.
I even thought it may be the same location, just described differently.
But no, I Googled them and they are 2 separate areas.

But most missing people aren't last seen at TWO different locations, so that's weird for a start.

Was she seen at the location nearer her home first....or the one furthest away first?

She could have been on her way home when something happened (carjack, robbery etc.) and someone drove the car away with her in....which is when it was seen at the later S. Oak Post location.

Maybe the perpetrator put Erica's car (with an unconscious Erica inside) into nearby water and walked away.....

Let's Find Erica Hernandez

Day 16
We are nowhere closer to finding Erica. It is absolutely heartbreaking. We have been in contact with authorities and they have come up empty handed. We have had trips made by family and volunteers to areas that tarot readers have mentioned and found her or her car. It is frustrating that authorities will not move on a possible reading sighting. Regardless, we are not stopping.

...Erica, we know you are probably not in a good place, with people who are not being nice to you, but God has His arms around you. Don’t give up! We are coming for you!

I'm not sure what foul play she would have encountered at her friend's house? Even with others there, they would be friends of friends.....

I like to think her friend would have called for paramedics if she'd be taken sick with a drink or drug overdose or something.

I'm thinking it is possible that there was foul play at her friend's house. From the little information we know, she was visiting her friend and her husband. Were they ever interviewed seperately? Are they still cooperating with the police? If it was a drug overdose or something to that effect, they may have not called paramedics for fear of being caught under the influence of unknown substances. Just a theory.

I hope there is a break in the case soon.

Are LE holding details back from the family as well as from the public?
The reason I ask, is that the family seem to be relying on tarot card readings, as opposed to any hard evidence or leads. Are they being kept in the dark too?

Under this post, admins of Let’s Find Erica page responded to someone’s question in the comments.
Que: Is the friend helping in all of this?
Admin replies: not much

Then the same person comments along the lines of the friend may know more than what she’s saying.
Admin replies: I’m sure she does.

We've had a few cases recently of women and their cars being found in storage units. I hope they've checked all the local units, especially if her "friends" had access to one. It's a little unusual that her car has not been located, especially if this is foul play. I wonder if they've checked the Mexican border cams to see if her car passed through?

Where are you, Erica?

Admins of Let’s Find Erica page responded to someone’s question in the comments.
Que: Is the friend helping in all of this?Admin replies: not much
Same person comments the friend may know more than what she’s saying.

Oh lordy.....that is very suspicious.
So, really she's not much of a friend at all then!

I did think 5 hours was a long time to spend at someone's house after a very busy day!
So, maybe Erica didn't leave her "friend's" at 02.30hrs afterall...?
Maybe she left earlier, or later or not even of her own free will....?

I wonder how long she has known this woman and if she was considered a close friend or more of an acquaintance?

Under this post, admins of Let’s Find Erica page responded to someone’s question in the comments.
Que: Is the friend helping in all of this?
Admin replies: not much

Then the same person comments along the lines of the friend may know more than what she’s saying.
Oh boy.

I wonder what all they can tell from the OnStar. Can they tell WHEN it quit working? Like did it stop before her car was seen at that intersection? Or after? The fact that her car is still missing too is very weird. It has to be hidden somewhere. I do not think this was an accident or a carjacking.

I'm always suspicious of the last person to see a missing person. But wasn't Erica recorded leaving the friends house? Are we thinking she went back or the friend knows where she went?

BTW IMO, the tamales deliveries were not about tamales at all. KWIM?

I'm always suspicious of the last person to see a missing person. But wasn't Erica recorded leaving the friends house? Are we thinking she went back or the friend knows where she went?

No, she was seen on Ring video leaving her sister's house (I believe) the night BEFORE she disappeared. The only reason I can think of that they shared that info/video is to get a good description of her released to the public?

I've been thinking that since jump. Could explain all the driving spots she was seen at. Could also be a reason for a 'targeted' carjacking. I partake, so I'm not shaming or blaming.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back