Josh Duggar charged with Receipt/Possession Child Sexual Abuse Material, 29 April 2021 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Duggar granted release from jail as he awaits trial in federal child *advertiser censored* case

“The forensic examination summary indicated that on May 13, 2019, Duggar installed a Linux Partition on an HP All-in-One desktop computer located at the office of Wholesale Motors, which Faulkner described resembled a "toll booth" of sort. “

and yet, he used his usual password for other websites and his bank accounts!?

I think it is clear he will do time for his crimes. It is clearly him, thank goodness he is so stupid. I think he will violate the terms and end up back in sooner rather than later.
How can they let him out? His family owns numerous planes.

This man looked at filth involving an 18-month old baby being sexually assaulted and he is released on bail to walk semi-free among us?

I have no words.
Not just assaulted, but a baby being SA by THREE grown men and other men paid thousands of dollars to view these people doing unspeakable things to a one year old.

Please take care of yourselves everyone and your emotional health as well.

Hoping for justice for JD's victims and wishing he could be kept away from the children in his immediate and extended family as well -- but I am not very hopeful. :(

The way I see it is to lock up these types for the remainder of their days and don't let them out even if they're 'rehabilitated'.
My opinion is that they're permanently sick and evil.

There is so much to unpack here:

"She believes that if Donald Trump was still in power this would not be happening, and refuses to believe he's done anything wrong."

“A judge said Josh will be released from prison tomorrow...Josh has "unlimited access" to his six children with wife Anna present, though he is not allowed to be around minor children, including his siblings, nieces and nephews.”

Sooooo he is set free once again. I don’t get it.
Josh Duggar's wife Anna is 'in denial & at WAR with Jim Bob and Michelle'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member