NY - Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm, Prince Andrew, and really all of them are clearly all guilty parties. You can analyze the information to the nth degree, but at the end of all that it’s pretty clear they all used their positions of authority and money to get away with anything.

Most of us working for living worry about just minor things in comparison like “I better hurry, or I’ll be 10 mins late to work today”, or risk getting in trouble. Not things like “should I be at this high school picking up underage girls to massage my boyfriend?”.

It’s just so blatantly obvious given even a fraction of the claims from the victims.

This is privilege at its best. Very sad that the victims will not get full justice. The perpetrators will be sheltered and protected. GM may end up taking the fall, but it certainly won’t be sufficient in comparison to the irreparable damage that was done to those girls.

“Those video tapes must be preserved in light of defense counsel’s preservation letter,” Judge Nathan wrote. “If Ms. Maxwell or defense counsel are entitled to view or receive copies of those materials as a matter of law, they should be provided. To the extent defense counsel is seeking entitlement to those materials from this court, that application is denied.”

Judge Won't Order Jail to Share Video With Ghislaine Maxwell's Lawyers (lawandcrime.com)

gov.uscourts.nysd.539612.265.0.pdf (courtlistener.com)

“Those video tapes must be preserved in light of defense counsel’s preservation letter,” Judge Nathan wrote. “If Ms. Maxwell or defense counsel are entitled to view or receive copies of those materials as a matter of law, they should be provided. To the extent defense counsel is seeking entitlement to those materials from this court, that application is denied.”

Judge Won't Order Jail to Share Video With Ghislaine Maxwell's Lawyers (lawandcrime.com)

gov.uscourts.nysd.539612.265.0.pdf (courtlistener.com)
What is the implication of this?
Is the judge referring to surveillance video?

Judge Nathan has now agreed for GM’s trial to be delayed until the fall. "Such an adjournment would plainly give the defense team sufficient time to prepare for trial in light of the additional charges contained in the S2 indictment while also ensuring that the trial proceeds without undue delay". Nathan ordered both parties to meet and discuss a new trial date by May 10.

Judge postpones Ghislaine Maxwell's sex-trafficking trial in light of new charges - CNN

All she's doing is delaying the inevitable. This woman really grinds my gears.

What are people's thoughts on her expression in that black eyed photo? My first impression was that of somebody playing a game. I don't know, but if I were in prison and wanted to drum up public support, I wouldn't release such a smug selfie.
She looks old.

Her lawyers have released a photograph of her showing her with a bruised face (large pic in link). The photo was included in a letter to a NY judge by her attorney who suggests she was injured while having to cover her eyes with a sock or towel at night because guards repeatedly flash light in her cell every 15 minutes to make sure she is breathing.

The letter also said that she was confronted by MDC staff due to a visible bruise over her left eye but they didn't address it until she caught a reflection of her aching eye in the glean of a nail clipper as she doesn't have a mirror. They asked her how she came to get the bruise and threatened to place her in the SHU [special housing unit] if she didn't reveal how she got it.

The judge ordered that the government find out if she is being subjected to flashlight surveillance every 15 minutes at night or any other atypical flashlight surveillance. If so, the government should explain the basis for this and whether she could be provided with an eye covering if necessary.

Ghislaine Maxwell: lawyers release photo showing bruised face

I have several large nail clippers and I tried to see if I could see my eyes. Yes, I could, with great difficulty but you had to hold them so they were an inch or so from your eye at just the right angle. She knows how she got that bruise, but like everything else with her, it's a secret.

It just looks like purpura IMO.
At her age a simple rubbing of her eye or sleeping on the hand( to eye) ..could produce this type of mark. Ive see lots of seniors with red (birthmark like) blotches on their arms.

It just looks like purpura IMO.
At her age a simple rubbing of her eye or sleeping on the hand( to eye) ..could produce this type of mark. Ive see lots of seniors with red (birthmark like) blotches on their arms.
I think it's something natural too. If you're used to a life of facials, spa treatments, and high-end skin products, it might be a surprise to her what aging skin under harsh conditions and a bad diet can look like.

jmo

What do we think she used as a "makeshift eye mask" that would produce a weird eye blemish?

How about she used an elastic band to fasten the "makeshift eye mask" onto her ears, and the elastic band inadvertently snapped?

How about she put something hard in the sock she was using as a "makeshift eye mask" and socked it to herself.

Federal prisoners in NY are citing GM’s alleged special treatment in their bid to score better jail conditions. Court documents reveal that references to her 'celebrity status' has already helped one man accused of conspiracy to commit sex trafficking, which he has denied, has received more access to his laptop and his attorneys.

He complained that he was only allowed to use his laptop for three hours a day and that it was sometimes confiscated by guards. He also claimed he was only allowed one hour of audio calls with his lawyers and one hour of video calls per week. His lawyers said this was insufficient because they couldn’t meet with him in person due to the risk of catching the coronavirus.

GM has 13 hours a day, seven days a week to review her legal materials (more than any other MDC prisoner), and three hours per day of video calls with her lawyers. She has a separate room, use of two computers, her own phone, her own TV and prison guards were highly attuned to any complaints she raised, including her diet and access to the prison commissary.

Prisoners are citing Ghislaine Maxwell's 'special treatment' in prison to score better conditions | Daily Mail Online

Looks like it's a case of what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

I could be wrong. Just throwing out a theory.
I work in dermatology and see simple trauma cause Purpura.
This is what I was referring to in my theory.
Senile purpura | DermNet NZ

MOO

Those pictures are probably the best examples of extreme purpura. I’ve seen plenty of older people with purple skin bruising. Spots. Dots. Streaks. None look like the pictures in the article. It’s like pictures of dental problems that can be fixed by your local health care clinic that you see in ads. How many people do you know look like a snaggletooth meth head criminal? Before and after pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23