GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake's rewards card was used for some on-line murder kit purchases. Angie's computer was used by all of them. They shared everything. FW probably shared her computer with her "kids" so FW might not have ordered everything. Someone else could have done some orders using her card.

CC, sorry. I was only referring to the charges related to the vests and items mentioned in the document with exhibits.

Right you are. The whole bone leather jacket and motorcycle combo after as well? Another creepy combo

I don't find the leather jacket/motorcycle combo nefarious, if we take into account the region.

The way FW answered those questions by AC, in the transcript a few pages back, makes me believe FW didnt have a clue what someone ordered. She just paid the bill. Crazy like a fox, perhaps? MOO

Sure won't be his motorcycle.

Bad Billy will find out how "bad" he really is. At least he's a big guy and probably will tower over most of them. According to his drivers license photo he looks mean. Useful.
I wonder if that might be what is wrong with AW, someone beat her up bad, why she had to go to the hospital

Where else would the jail warden let a prison go????
MRI center, outpatient therapy, oral surgeon, just to name 3 off the top of my head, anything that can't be handled by a small county jail. I always try not to insert words where there aren't any, to keep to the facts, to keep things from going off the rails and wasting lots of time.

MRI center, outpatient therapy, oral surgeon, just to name 3 off the top of my head, anything that can't be handled by a small county jail. I always try not to insert words where there aren't any, to keep to the facts, to keep things from going off the rails and wasting lots of time.
Jail is punishment, it has to be some kind of emergency, the jail staff is not going to take someone to therapy or some kind of teeth cleaning It has to be something not good for the jail to run the prisoner somewhere and if the jail staff takes a prisoner for a MRI it would probably be a hospital or very close, JMO

Jail is punishment, it has to be some kind of emergency, the jail staff is not going to take someone to therapy or some kind of teeth cleaning It has to be something not good for the jail to run the prisoner somewhere and if the jail staff takes a prisoner for a MRI it would probably be a hospital or very close, JMO
My guess is she needs a menopausal hysterectomy.

My guess is she needs a menopausal hysterectomy.
It’s been a year the last time AW was in court I wonder what is wrong with her, I bet if she wasn’t sick before she is now that baby boy has confessed to the murders also they better get 3 more ambulances ready for Billy, GW4 and FW their all going to be sick now, I hope JW tells everything that the Wagner family has did illegal to make money,JMO

I agree. CR Sr. really stepped up for his family in buying the new home. It seems to me that both CR Sr. and DR worked very, very hard for their family and I think they were very good parents.

Others have talked about revenge and I do think there was an element of that in the motive. Perhaps a big element of it. HR dumped JW and she took her child with her and romantically, she moved on quickly. She left JW in the dust. She refused to allow herself to continue to be abused and her family stood firmly behind her and they supported her.

JMO, I think she was being very fair in the amount of time she allowed JW to have the child and if JW had an attorney to try to get custody before the murders, this may have really frustrated any attempts he may have tried to make to get custody. JMO, I don't think he had ANY legitimate arguments that could be made from a legal standpoint to take custody away from HR. If the single wide trailer was an argument that JW was trying to use (speculation), that argument would have been eliminated completely by DR's new home, because that new home was very nice and it had plenty of room.

The timing of the murders does coincide rather closely with the purchase of DR's new home. If there are no trials, we may never know certain aspects of this case. All JMO.
I always thought one of the reasons JW did not want a custody battle in court was to avoid the subject of HR age when she gave birth. He is a coward for sure and perhaps feared the legal ramifications. No matter how he argued that fact was unavoidable and certainly would have come up in a custody proceeding. JMO

I always thought one of the reasons JW did not want a custody battle in court was to avoid the subject of HR age when she gave birth. He is a coward for sure and perhaps feared the legal ramifications. No matter how he argued that fact was unavoidable and certainly would have come up in a custody proceeding. JMO

Ditto! None of these clowns could handle the scrutiny of LE. CHRISSrand Dr did their best to operate in the confines of the law. Even the road rage incident DR brought in the sheriff to deal with it. It wasn't the wwW sho

Yes, it definitely would have, and I’m sure charges would have been brought against him. Being a sex offender involving a minor might have cost him his parental rights to S completely. His attorney surely advised him of this possibility if he took her to court. Why the idiots felt they had no other choice, as if just compromising wasn’t possible. I don’t believe they ever really considered this child or her future, just what they wanted to control. MOO

Hannah Gilley was shot 5 times in the face, Why, because Her brother and HG started a relationship! So this crazy piece of crap shot that poor girl so many times in the face to where her family had to have a close casket funeral and killed the Rhodens while they where asleep, the Wagners truly are cowards, and very very spoiled to where if we don’t get what we want than we will take it in any manner it takes even death, FW has been in interviews during the last two years quoting parts from the Old Testament, I really think the state of Ohio should give her what she lives by for her family judgment ( An Eye For An Eye) , I say that LWP is to good for Jake Wagner, JMO

With the exception of CR1 (and I think it just took that many to take him down), the hate really seemed directed at the females, but, yeah, he was punishing HHG's brother. IIRC they were very close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member