Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #55 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barry Morphew Was 'Dominant' in Relationship With Missing Colorado Mom Suzanne Morphew, Her Sister Says

Barry Morphew Was 'Dominant' in Relationship With Missing Colorado Mom Suzanne Morphew, Her Sister Says

“The Friday before Mother’s Day, my sister had sent me a text message that morning. It was very lengthy. It was very powerful. It was very revealing,” Melinda said. “She had been ready to share some things close to her chest. She said she was scared.”

Yikes

pretty much what we were all thinking but seeing the quote is impactful.

“The Friday before Mother’s Day, my sister had sent me a text message that morning. It was very lengthy. It was very powerful. It was very revealing,” Melinda said. “She had been ready to share some things close to her chest. She said she was scared.”
I wonder if Barry read it ?
:(

I sure hope that she kept that text message!

Did Suzanne find evidence Barry was planning on killing her? MOO

Not surprised by the headline/quote of course, but man the lavender BBM above, really hurts my heart. :(

I’m so sorry Suzanne, you deserved so much better.

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

Last edited:

Seems to me that the DA has evidence of Suzanne speaking from the grave...:eek:

SM’s brother said her FB night before Mother’s Day was odd...he says someone went on there at midnight & friended a lot of men SM age.
I wonder if BM was thinking about going with - she might of gone to meet a new FB guy friend on Mother’s Day and met with foul play....

MOO
Ugh. I hadn’t heard it was men that “she” friended. I am sure that’s what he was doing—at the very least making her look like a cheater.

I sure hope that she kept that text message!

Ok techies-even if Melinda did not save the message-depending on her provider, can LE retrieve it because they have access to Melinda’s phone? Is this part of why Melinda was the first person John Spezze called with the news of Barry’s arrest-was she one of the first people that shared with LE, and in those first days, that was when he promised her?

If she texted her sister that the Friday before she went missing, I can’t imagine what must have been sent via the encrypted messaging apps the CCSO mentioned in their press release.
Police did encourage people to come forward who might be afraid. So, perhaps, these people will now come forward if they haven't already done so.

I believe that Barry killed her on that Friday evening. Didn't MG say that when she saw him on Saturday morning, it looked up he had been up all night and that he appeared nervous and agitated.

Barry left the job site early, stating that he had to go home and make the wife happy. I always thought that was just an excuse.

Last edited:
Ok techies-even if Melinda did not save the message-depending on her provider, can LE retrieve it because they have access to Melinda’s phone? Is this part of why Melinda was the first person John Spezze called with the news of Barry’s arrest-was she one of the first people that shared with LE, and in those first days, that was when he promised her?
The police may have been able to get it IF they found out about it soon enough.

https://www.techwalla.com/articles/retrieve-messages-cell-phone-carrier

Maybe, Melinda did call police right away. Let's hope so.

Yes, that message it’s on the carrier’s servers and can be obtained with a search warrant. But are only kept for a limited amount of time.

PS I see it’s already been answered.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads