CA CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, was trying to reply to Seattle1’s post. I was so annoyed and dismayed to hear them described as being in “full tactical gear” when
that was clearly not the case. Of course it was reported by News8, and the same reporter that approached LM’s dad asking sensitive questions right in front of the kids. They need to be more responsible.

Double post...ugh

May 7, 2021

Chula Vista police on scene of the home of Larry Millete | cbs8.com

Maya Millete disappearance: Police serve another search warrant at Millete's Chula Vista home (fox5sandiego.com) Watch the Video

h35012.gif
Prayers in May for May

Bless the woman that had gone on 11 searches for Maya. (9:10 mark on video). The group outside the home being searched are chanting "Justice for Maya". Three cardboard boxes came out of the evidence van and were brought into the house to apparently put evidence in.

Maya Millete disappearance: Police serve another search warrant at Millete's Chula Vista home (fox5sandiego.com)

Keeping the Children and Maya's Family in my thoughts and prayers.
Collect the evidence, LE. Please, how much longer? It seems time make an arrest.

Maya's birthday was May 1...turning 40
Suzanne's birthday was May 2....turning 50

Barry was arrested and charged with Murder 1 on Wednesday
Larry, will he be arrested too, ..soon ..this week?

Let this Mother's Day be the beginning of justice for both. It's high time.

Do we know if that house is built on slab or does it have a crawl space?

I'd be very surprised if it were not built on slab. homes with crawl spaces under are not common in SD unless they're built into a hillside, and even then, it's usually more of a partial lower level than a crawl space. And even then, rarely in homes in a planned development like this and/or in older or sometimes custom homes.

I'd be very surprised if it were not built on slab. homes with crawl spaces under are not common in SD unless they're built into a hillside, and even then, it's usually more of a partial lower level than a crawl space. And even then, rarely in homes in a planned development like this and/or in older or sometimes custom homes.
Thanks! I live in Southern CA as well and most homes in my area here do have a crawl space, including mine. But my home was built in the 60s, so I wasn't sure about the newer development homes. Slabs are less expensive (installation and labor), but if ever there's an issue with plumbing, it's a pain to repair.

Anyway... it was just a thought. A body could be buried, under the house. It's happened before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMR0715