UK - Julia James, 53, murdered, Snowdown, Kent, 27 April 2021 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the man who owns the property being searched is the same man as the man in the photo profile that police posted. Police forensic team search house near field where PCSO Julia James' body was found | Daily Mail Online. Quote "They said officers showed them a photo of a man that Kent Police released yesterday, but they did not recognise him as living in the property".

I was beginning to doubt that photoman is the man arrested and even more so now. I wonder if he had information. I mean they were clear the photo was from the day after.

I've looked at the council website and there are inly 2 cctv cameras in aylesham and neither of them look like the road that photoman was taken on. Not sure about road cameras, will see what l can find in a sec.

Well, overall, the press haven't been particularly respectful in terms of images of the house, the car, reg plates, the police evidence report, the items being removed etc. Maybe the police should have had a wider area sealed off!

Yes, but even more reason to be particularly discrete with removing important evidence, especially a potential weapon. The house, car and reg plates can’t really be hidden. Important evidence can be carried away discretely. Agree the police evidence report should have been better concealed, however.

I wonder if photoman was from drone footage, KP were using one in the days after.

Not likely at all given the height the photo was taken. A drone is used for aerial footage and would not be flying around a few feet off the ground for safety reasons.

Speculation in one of the MSM reports was dashcam which seems likely.

Not likely at all given the height the photo was taken. A drone is used for aerial footage and would not be flying around a few feet off the ground for safety reasons.

Speculation in one of the MSM reports was dashcam which seems likely.
Looks a lot to me like a cyclists go pro or perhaps a dash cam. Certainly quite a close up so I think it was from someone travelling past this person. A cyclist/motorcyclist would be a around the height of that picture

Looks a lot to me like a cyclists go pro or perhaps a dash cam. Certainly quite a close up so I think it was from someone travelling past this person. A cyclist/motorcyclist would be a around the height of that picture

So photoman probably doesn't live at the address being searched and was seem the day after. Suspect he isn't of any consequence tbh.

Is the person arrested known to Julia?
It is not known only that Julia worked in Canterbury dealing with domestic violence cases as part of her job. The guy was arrested in Canterbury according to a newspaper report.
Well, overall, the press haven't been particularly respectful in terms of images of the house, the car, reg plates, the police evidence report, the items being removed etc. Maybe the police should have had a wider area sealed off!
Yeah I know they where still knocking on peoples doors at 8.30pm this evening. I have been following the Aylesham - Civil Contingencies Unit page on facebook. The neighbours had no idea that the press printed the actual house number where the police are searching. It looks like the press have now removed the number.

Have I missed something? Where has it been said in msm photo man was seen the next day and does not live at the address?

The KP statement said he was seen in the area the day after the murder, 28th. Someone linked to an article a few posts back and quoted the neighbours saying they had never seen photoman at that address. <modsnip>

Edit Link to day after

Julia James: Police appeal to man in PCSO murder hunt photo

And neighbours said they don't know him to live at that address
Forensics search house near where PCSO Julia James' body was found Police forensic team search house near field where PCSO Julia James' body was found | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
The odd thing is that normally you'd expect the police to say that the person they asked for information about, was eliminated from enquiries if he wasnt a genuine suspect. So, it's strange they haven't said that

The odd thing is that normally you'd expect the police to say that the person they asked for information about, was eliminated from enquiries if he wasnt a genuine suspect. So, it's strange they haven't said that

I agree, I still believe the man in the image and the man in custody are one and the same.

I guess they'll say that tomorrow

They never said he was a suspect though, so making a statement like that is just going to get messy.

They posted : "Please remember we have not said this person is a suspect, they are an individual who could have key information that can help us."

UK - Julia James, 53, murdered, Snowdown, Kent, 27 April 2021

I suspect he is the person they have arrested. JMO

They never said he was a suspect though, so making a statement like that is just going to get messy.

They posted : "Please remember we have not said this person is a suspect, they are an individual who could have key information that can help us."

UK - Julia James, 53, murdered, Snowdown, Kent, 27 April 2021

I suspect he is the person they have arrested. JMO

Well no they haven't but you need to be suspected of something to be arrested so it stands to reason if it is he, he is a suspect.

I don't think the photoman image is from a dashcam, hr appears to be standing in a field...!

What else is odd is that no one has named the suspect locally. That always seems to happen on sm these days in comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158