CA CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping for at least one arrest but hopefully 3 very soon.
I wish Maya's parents and siblings were finally allowed to see the children and I wonder about one thing:

If their father is arrested in connection with the disappearance of their mother, would Maya's parents/siblings have priority from CPS for having them legally or is it equal between his parents and hers? How do they go down the list of potential adopters in a case like this? I know whoever can provide the safest place but there must be an order to it? MOO

Snippets from Chula Vista Police Lt. Frank Giaime speaking to reporter on video:

- "Can you tell us about items pulled out of the house?"
"No. We're trying to maintain the integrity of the investigation, so unfortunately we can't provide those details."

- The border patrol dog was used "to detect certain items."

- The family was in the house at the time of the search.

- There was no resistance to LE's entry into the house.

- When asked about the Evidence van, Lt. Giaime replied "Yes. It's part of our lab."

May the children be protected.

That neighborhood is TIGHT.
There has got to be multiple capture footage IMO.

Can you imagine driving down from Riverside thinking it’s an arrest warrant ? Richard did say he and Maracris were thankful the kids were playing outside with police officers watching them.

So sad for them to be so close and not able to hug the niece/nephew.❤️

View attachment 296361

I can see children running around in this video while the police are searching the house. :(

CBS 8 San Diego.
yes, i can also see 3 children playing in the backyard. i see also a male wearing shorts sitting on a red backyard chair, chatting with an officer. could be LM. one news station said that larry wasnt present, but another said he was at the house..

a person who was there said they saw LE with some kind of blacklighting. Confiscated some drywall, and some rifles. They have a 3 car L shaped garage and when they opened it.. i can see the jeep parked snug in the rear of the garage, as well as the Toyota Truck.. but no lexus suv.

Just speculating, but maybe a reason why LM wanted to get rid of the freezer few days after MM went missing, as well as cleaning up the garage, was so he can fit those 3 huge vehicles in the there just because of potential trespassers. By the looks of how the other two vehicles were parked in the garage, it was definitely a snug fit. Just examining at both sides of the situation.

MOO

yes, i can also see 3 children playing in the backyard. i see also a male wearing shorts sitting on a red backyard chair, chatting with an officer. could be LM. one news station said that larry wasnt present, but another said he was at the house..

a person who was there said they saw LE with some kind of blacklighting. Confiscated some drywall, and some rifles. They have a 3 car L shaped garage and when they opened it.. i can see the jeep parked snug in the rear of the garage, as well as the Toyota Truck.. but no lexus suv.

Just speculating, but maybe a reason why LM wanted to get rid of the freezer few days after MM went missing, as well as cleaning up the garage, was so he can fit those 3 huge vehicles in the there just because of potential trespassers. By the looks of how the other two vehicles were parked in the garage, it was definitely a snug fit. Just examining at both sides of the situation.

MOO

Drywall. Looking for more gunshot residue. It can hide in places almost no one thinks to look.

This is an extremely critical time as it relates to the safety of those children. I pray someone in LM’s family has enough brains to figure out a way to remove them from that home.

amateur opinion and speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members