Found Deceased NV - Amari Nicholson, 2, Las Vegas east of strip, 5 May 2021

And the specific time of 6am doesn't seem like a sitter to me. They really locked themselves into that time, imo.

edited to add: seems like a good time to pick to explain why the mom didn't pick up the phone to disprove the "sister to daddy" story. It's reasonable to be asleep at that time.
Back to the 6 am thing.... Media states Amari was confirmed missing at 3:11pm. What happened in those 9 hours?

Has anyone been able to find any description of clothing he “allegedly” was wearing when he vanished/was kidnapped/ etc etc !:rolleyes:
I read (can’t remember where) that he was wearing blue and white striped feetie pajamas with a bear on them

eta: I have no idea if I’ve spelled “feetie” correct or if that’s what they are technically called lol

Apparently her mom was bit by a dog, according to the video. Maybe she didn't bring the child because there is an unsafe dog in the home? IDK. I actually can understand that, and I'm sure LE will be checking to see if the dog-bite story is true.

Still, I'm sure I'm not the only mom thinking it's a strange choice to go visit your mother but leave your child in a seedy motel with a boyfriend.

jmo

If the BF is actually her pimp, as some have alleged, is it possible he forced her to leave the baby to make sure she comes back to LV?

i also considered the argument was him mad he is missing out on money coupled w caring for a kid. if i was her i would have said sorry mom not leaving my kid behind but i have normal thought processes and would never hand a man money i earned however i earned it.

I don’t know. I don’t want to accuse anyone and be wrong; however, I will say that nothing about the situation makes sense. I do understand the need to leave a child in certain circumstances but when considering the odd story, behaviors, and inability to confirm most of what the mother and bf have alleged, I believe there may have been some planning from the two. It’s possible the story they decided to go with is she had to go out of state for a family emergency and while gone Amari was “kidnapped” due to a misunderstanding in communication. The question is why the need to come up with a story in the first place? I was set on this theory; however, WanderingJenn brought up a great point and is plausible. I still can’t shake the gut feeling that a lot of lying is going on. I sure hope he’s found safe!

i also considered the argument was him mad he is missing out on money coupled w caring for a kid. if i was her i would have said sorry mom not leaving my kid behind but i have normal thought processes and would never hand a man money i earned however i earned it.

So assuming having someone "pull up" is a threat, could the argument have been him telling her something happened to Amari? That would cause a mom to threaten someone.
Just seems their words were chosen very carefully in that interview. Possibly out of actually conversations.

What I find interesting is the boyfriend has put himself as the last known person to see this child. He gave the boy to an unknown person. This unknown person picked the kid up at 6am and left so quickly he had no time to react. No time to call the mom and double check.
They have locked themselves into a storyline. My bet is the boyfriend will break under questioning. jmo

@katydid23 The detectives working this probably already have video. This area has cameras all over at different businesses and street lights. Its Las Vegas. Crime ridden. I want to know what activity went on at 6am. In any lie there is always a modicum of truth. I don't believe in
coincidence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back