Found Deceased NV - Amari Nicholson, 2, Las Vegas east of strip, 5 May 2021

@katydid23 The detectives working this probably already have video. This area has cameras all over at different businesses and street lights. Its Las Vegas. Crime ridden. I want to know what activity went on at 6am. In any lie there is always a modicum of truth. I don't believe in
coincidence.
Yes, if there is video, the cops have it.

I am suspicious of that version of the story---I don't see any motive for the Auntie to disappear this baby. I could see her picking him up, either out of fear for his safety, or just wanting him back with their family. But if so, I think the family would have admitted to LE that they had picked him up.

But the boyfriend, being left alone with him? That seems like a more dangerous situation for this sweet baby than Auntie.

When did the mother leave to go see her mom? Do we have a time frame for that? Date/time/location? We're hearing 6am the child went missing but I'm wondering if this was on day 1, 2, of BF babysitting. Who saw this child last other then mom/BF. IMO

Someone comes to the door when it’s barely light outside to pickup a child and you’re not suspicious?
Hinky.
JMO
It was actually really bright and sunny here at 6:00 (sunrise is 20 minutes before that). I agree the story is hinky and maybe the bright morning could mean you’d get a really good look at who took this child. Maybe you could tell the police!

What I find interesting is the boyfriend has put himself as the last known person to see this child. He gave the boy to an unknown person. This unknown person picked the kid up at 6am and left so quickly he had no time to react. No time to call the mom and double check.
They have locked themselves into a storyline. My bet is the boyfriend will break under questioning. jmo
I agree. They really locked themselves to a detailed story about a missing child that had little to no information about the child himself.

I hope the search is successful.

jmo

I'm taken aback by the lack of pleading and lack of info about the boy. The whole segment was explaining themselves and the mystery woman. What about little Amari?

jmo
"Whoever you are, please bring our precious Amari back to us. We are so scared and he must be too. He needs his medicine. If you are scared of any consequences, just drop him off somewhere and place an anonymous call, no questions will be asked. We love Amari so very much and our hearts are broken without him in our arms."

Guess that is just what any random WS'er would say. It does not enter his caretakers' brain to say something remotely like this.

This interview with Mom and boyfriend - wow just wow, all kinds of alarm bells. Is there any reason to believe a family member does have him and he's safe?

omg he's so full of it IMO
I think she knows but is pretending to believe him
her sideways looks at him are full of ... guilt? suspicion? fear?

Mother says Amari needs medicine and LE poster said he may be in “severe emotional distress.” Generally, the condition is a mental illness or psych condition when the medication isn’t specified, IMO. I’m getting to the relevancy here, don’t worry.

- Would a 2.5yr old with such a condition be enrolled in a preschool program for toddlers with special needs? Has he had any contact with a school district? If so, can they provide any info - maybe he mentioned a relative?

- Some pediatric RXs require regular (perhaps monthly, depending on age/RX) check-ins and some even require regular labs (liver enzymes, for example). Do his medical records show anything helpful - alternative caregiver?

I’m not suggesting a particular health issue - just looking for ANY community contacts outside the mother/boyfriend. I agree with other posters - the mother/boyfriend are firm that someone took him in a specific time period.

omg he's so full of it IMO
I think she knows but is pretending to believe him
her sideways looks at him are full of ... guilt? suspicion? fear?

IMHO The mother knows exactly what has happened to Amari and she’s doing what she’s been told to say and do. I read palpable fear in her face.

Of course, missing child, kid just "disappeared". No real timeline on the last time he was seen by anyone. No POI.

Not unlike the story of Orrin and Orson in Bakersfield, CA. They have been missing since before Christmas.

So many children just wander off or whatever.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back