Chinese rocket expected to crash into Earth this weekend

Steve Lookner Retweeted

[URL='https://twitter.com/planet4589']Jonathan McDowell

@planet4589[/URL]
·
2m

Claimed observation from Oman which if genuine would imply the reentry was underway with impact over the Indian Ocean

Quote Tweet

CUyKRDfO_mini.png

@0_F_0
· 12m
Chinese Rocket while crossing the skies of #Oman #ChineseRocket #LongMarch5B

Video:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1391222035037175808

So... how long until they have another flying willy-nilly through space and into our atmosphere?
Next year I guess, maybe sooner.......there are 11 planned such missions I believe. This was the 2nd.
Last year the thing crashed in the Ivory Coast....smashed on someone's roof and damaged other buildings. No injuries though, thank heavens.

So.....we can look forward to more large, willy nilly, out of control flying objects falling out of the sky.

eta : ‘Out-of-control’ Chinese rocket falling to Earth could partially survive re-entry

Spacelab! It was bugging me last night I couldn't remember the time when this happened before.

"Since large chunks of the NASA space station Skylab fell from orbit in July 1979 and landed in Australia, most countries have sought to avoid such uncontrolled re-entries through their spacecraft design..."

Chinese rocket debris lands in Indian Ocean, draws criticism from NASA

Steve Lookner on Agenda Free TV on youtube is covering it live now. I'm not linking as he is not technically MSM. Search for Agenda Free TV on youtube if you're interested. He'll probably be on for hours. :)

Good morning @Inthedetails,

When you gave us this information aobut the Agenda Free TV, I bookmarked it on my computer.

Steve Lookner was excellent in bringing in the updates - even faster than other news websites. I also really liked his personality!

Thanks for this!

The Australian cricket team left Covid India and went to isolate in the Maldives.
before flying home. Wonder if the Chinese could make their next rocket with a boomerang design. It would come back to the exact spot it left from.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back