Found Deceased NV - Amari Nicholson, 2, Las Vegas east of strip, 5 May 2021

This interview with Mom and boyfriend - wow just wow, all kinds of alarm bells. Is there any reason to believe a family member does have him and he's safe?

IMO this reporter did an excellent job. She really didn’t want to say exactly what she supposedly told the bf about someone coming by. Sadly, I don’t have a good feeling about the outcome here.

IMHO The mother knows exactly what has happened to Amari and she’s doing what she’s been told to say and do. I read palpable fear in her face.
Her affect is flat IMO, but of course we don't know what she is like when not under duress. She may naturally be calm and monotone. What is interesting is what occurred between the two when she was out of town. That would be when she said her boyfriend was "emotional" because she was not at home, and the reference to each of them "poking the bear" which I take to mean arguing.

The best scenario would be the boyfriend gave Amari to someone out of spite and he's safe. Boyfriend will soon cave or someone will come forward with the child. It doesn't seem that the bio-dad or his family had anything to do with this.

Has anyone been able to find a confirmed date that the child was seen by someone other than Mom and BF?
Does anyone know when Mom went to Colorado (what date)?
Working on a timeline, any info is greatly appreciated.

You might want to listen to this video. Mom says she flew to Colorado on Friday, so I assume she left April 30th.

Her affect is flat IMO, but of course we don't know what she is like when not under duress. She may naturally be calm and monotone. What is interesting is what occurred between the two when she was out of town. That would be when she said her boyfriend was "emotional" because she was not at home, and the reference to each of them "poking the bear" which I take to mean arguing.

The best scenario would be the boyfriend gave Amari to someone out of spite and he's safe. Boyfriend will soon cave or someone will come forward with the child. It doesn't seem that the bio-dad or his family had anything to do with this.
I hope your best scenario is right, but I doubt it.

Something could have happened to the child before the mother ever left town and this is a joint story. But I tend toward something very bad has happened to the child while alone with this boyfriend. Then the boyfriend intentionally picked a fight with the mother to create drama and confusion, and to setup this weak story blaming biodad's sister. JMO

Nevada Child Seekers organizes search party for missing 2-year-old | KLAS

If you were going on a trip, wouldn't you leave your child with biological family? Of course, I would have assumed anyone going on a trip would also take their children.

So, the Mother's BF states that Amari was taken by paternal Aunt? At 6:00 am? Not really clear on the timeline or date.

What was Amari wearing?
Wouldn't the BF have called the mother before giving the child to someone? To see if that was okay?

When was the last time anyone saw Amari?

The family are considered victims, until identified by LEO as POI.

Very sad. For everyone involved. Especially Amari.

This also reminded me of "Cupcake Davis". The mother left her child with her BF, while she went on a trip. The BF stated "Cupcake" had been "kidnapped".

Her body parts were found in a trash bag next to a highway. After the BF confessed.

Has anyone been able to find a confirmed date that the child was seen by someone other than Mom and BF?
Does anyone know when Mom went to Colorado (what date)?
Working on a timeline, any info is greatly appreciated.
There is no good information because IMO the mother and bf are unreliable. The police have referred to confirmed sightings (implied to be by video and a witness at the apartments), but I don’t believe they’ve released any specific dates.

I apologize if this isn’t allowed as I’m more of a professional lurker than a poster.

Does anyone know if the current boyfriend who Amari was with is the guy that comes up when you search his name on Facebook? He’s the only result I get when I search his name and the location is correct. I can’t really tell from the profile photo though..

In any event, I’m only asking because if it IS him, somehow we have a mutual friend in common. I can’t possibly wrap my head around the person I know being affiliated with the person the bf seems to be (meaning the discussions about him being a pimp who is into drugs.)

I will reach out to the mutual friend for her assessment of the dude and this awful situation if people think it’s him.

I have gotten a Lonzie Barton feeling on this case since I first saw the details. I SO hope I have it all wrong.

Last edited:
So many stories. Bio dad also said he has seizures.

If he was on seizure meds, he’d have regular check-ups with a neurologist, IMO. In toddlers, febrile seizure aren’t uncommon and usually don’t warrant much follow-up unless there’s a concern for epilepsy or another disorder. (Scary as heck, though).

I wish bio dad was more specific - if he’s having seizures (plural), there’s so many causes other than epilepsy...an infection like meningitis, substance withdrawal, head trauma, etc.

So, the BF gave a medically fragile child to the Aunt, without all of his medication? Or did he give all of the medication to the Aunt, when she picked up Amari?

BTW, the police have questioned the paternal aunt, who states she does not have Amari, and did not pick him up.

So, the BF gave a medically fragile child to the Aunt, without all of his medication? Or did he give all of the medication to the Aunt, when she picked up Amari?

BTW, the police have questioned the paternal aunt, who states she does not have Amari, and did not pick him up.
I hope the aunt can back up her statement, with some evidence, that she never picked him up. The police need to catch him in a verified lie. JMO

Wait. Was the baby crying when this stranger took him out the house? Most 2 year Olds would not go quietly away from home with stranger. Especially without being talked to/ prepared and with his things.

Also, mom and boyfriend were fighting bc he didn't want her in Vegas helping her mom. He wanted her home. So she said someone would be by.... for what?!? Be by? This part is completely lost on me and also likely at the heart of this situation.

The baby has asthma. That is the medicine left at home.

All comments are info from the raw video.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back