Race: Black
Sex: Female
Height: 5'0" to 5'6"
Weight: Unknown
Hair Color: Unknown
Eye Color: Unknown
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Unknown

Circumstances of Discovery
The decedent's partial remains were located in a dry drainage ditch, approximately 250 feet south of 6935 Rocker Gate, near Sims Bayou.

DOENETWORK
NAMUS

ASullivan.jpg

Alice Mae Sullivan
Missing since August 28, 1986 from Nashville, Davidson County, Tennessee
Classification: Involuntary

Vital Statistics

• Date Of Birth: August 3, 1966
    • Age at Time of Disappearance: 20 years old
    • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'2; 98 lbs
    • Distinguishing Characteristics: Black female. Black hair; brown eyes.
    • Dentals: Available
    • Clothing: Black jeans; a white shirt; and a black silk jacket.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Sullivan was a student at Tennessee State University in 1986. She moved to Nashville from Gallatin, Tennessee and was living at Town Terrace Apartments with her young son at the time of her disappearance. She was last seen leaving her home on August 28 of that year at approximately 08:00 when her boyfriend arrived to take her to school. It is known that Sullivan attended classes in the morning hours. She was last seen in a girlfriend's dormitory room in Hankle Hall at approximately 10:00. Her friend told investigators that Sullivan was alone in her room when she left for her own classes. Sullivan was scheduled to return home around 13:00 that day; she never arrived and has not been seen since.
Foul play is suspected in her disappearance.

Commenting so I won't lose track of this page. Definitely going to dig deeper into this one. She was found about just up the highway from where I live and, sadly, I don't think I've ever heard about her case before now.

Just for clarity's sake, the road is Rockergate Dr and it can be considered Houston or Missouri City. It sounds really nit-picky of me, but I only mention the street name because I was going nuts trying to map the address until I realized that it's all one word. Oh, technology! o_O

The most significant thing I'm seeing is that her 3rd molars/wisdom teeth roots were incomplete. Several studies have shown that development of those roots is, under normal developmental circumstances, has a reasonably reliable correlation with age. Most agree that the root development begins around 15-16 years of age and will be complete by 21-22 years of age (some suggest earlier completion in males). That leads me to think that she's likely within the 15-20 year range, but I'd be curious to know just how developed those roots are.

Lelisia Renae Slade

slade_lelisia.jpg
slade_lelisia2.jpg

Slade, circa 1988

Missing Since: 06/01/1988
Race: Black
DOB: 7/12/1962
H/W: 5'2 - 5'3, 110 pounds

Medical Conditions
Slade was addicted to cocaine at the time of her disappearance.

Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Slade goes by her middle name, Renae, which some agencies spell "Renee." Her ears are pierced. She may use the name Leslisia Johnson Renee Slade.

Details of Disappearance
Slade was last seen near Lipscomb and Horne Street in Melbourne, Florida sometime in June 1988. She has never been heard from again. She lived with her grandmother in the 1100 block of Swift Drive at the time of her disappearance. She had a history of dropping out of sight for weeks at a time, and a result, her family didn't report her missing for three months.

CHARLEY PROJECT

*Her disappearance time-frame is less than a month from the UIDs estimated time-of-death. Could the Texas heat accelerate decomposition?

*Her disappearance time-frame is less than a month from the UIDs estimated time-of-death. Could the Texas heat accelerate decomposition?

I don’t know if it could have accelerated decomp to this degree, but I looked it up and the weather was essentially borderline drought with our typical 80°+ days and high humidity. If Jane Doe was left to the elements, I would think that it could at least partially increase rate of decomp.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back