Deceased/Not Found DC - Kyon Jones, 2 months, Washington, 5 May 2021 *Critical Missing*

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
DC police urgently searching for missing 2-month-old who was last seen on Wednesday (fox5dc.com)

Untitled-design-2021-05-07T232615.487.jpg

D.C. Police are urgently searching for a missing 2-month-old baby.
  • Kyon Jones, was last seen on Wednesday in the 1500 block of Benning Road, Northeast.
  • Kyon is a black male infant with brown hair and brown eyes.
  • Police did not have a description of his clothing.
  • The incident wasn’t reported until Friday.
If you can help find Kyon, call (202) 727-9099, or text 50411.

DC Police Department on Twitter
E01ay31XIBMNs3E

1500 Benning Rd NE - Google Maps

If a family member had him they would have a person of interest, in my opinion.

No, unless the mom or whoever was caring for him is somehow incapacitated, sick, or a crime victim, I think that the reason the baby wasn’t reported missing the last day he was seen is probably because no one took him. I hope I am wrong.
MOO

DC police urgently searching for missing 2-month-old who was last seen on Wednesday (fox5dc.com)

Untitled-design-2021-05-07T232615.487.jpg

D.C. Police are urgently searching for a missing 2-month-old baby.
  • Kyon Jones, was last seen on Wednesday in the 1500 block of Benning Road, Northeast.
  • Kyon is a black male infant with brown hair and brown eyes.
  • Police did not have a description of his clothing.
  • The incident wasn’t reported until Friday.
If you can help find Kyon, call (202) 727-9099, or text 50411.

DC Police Department on Twitter
E01ay31XIBMNs3E

1500 Benning Rd NE - Google Maps

so DHS or as they call it “youth and family services “ is who is investigating this.
I wonder if the social worker dropped by for a welfare check and now the little one is gone with mom or whoever he was with?

Kyon Jones mother, missing 2-month-old Washington DC | wusa9.com

Police announced tonight that they DO suspect foul play AND they believe Kyon’s mother is involved in the disappearance.

It also sounds like they’ve completed searching in the area, but have had police in the area watching the apartment building and parking area.
. Wish I could say it was a surprise I can't find anything from any family member no caring anywhere it's just flipping sad jmoo

This one is local for me. I've read a bunch of articles and seen the news on Kyon. It's still unclear to me who actually reported him missing. Based on the internet rumors, I am guessing it wasn't the mom. Did anyone happen to see that information? It's totally possible I just missed it.

IMO

MAY 10, 2021
Mother of missing DC 2-month-old Kyon Jones now a 'person of interest,' mayor says | WJLA
The mother of a 2-month-old infant is the only person of interest in the case of the child's disappearance.

D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser said the mother is being questioned about Kyon Jones's whereabouts, but she has not been arrested and is not in custody.

[...]

from the link :(

"On Monday afternoon, the Sheriff's Department in Charles City County, which is southeast of Richmond, posted on Facebook that it is currently assisting D.C. police "in the search of a missing infant case at the Waste Management Landfill" there."

Kyon Jones mother, missing 2-month-old Washington DC | wusa9.com

Police announced tonight that they DO suspect foul play AND they believe Kyon’s mother is involved in the disappearance.

It also sounds like they’ve completed searching in the area, but have had police in the area watching the apartment building and parking area.

:(

It's a neverending trail of tears........

I've said that so many times here through the years I could hear it in my sleep after decades of praying for the safe return of precious missing children.

Way too many little victim/s both little girls, and boys had been kidnapped, tortured, raped, and murdered by stranger pedophiles. Those seem to be on the rise too with so many still missing. Until any of those are resolved we don't know what happened or the category of the offender if they are found murdered.

However, so are the cases rising involving a bio parent (sigh, usually single moms) or bio parent teaming up with a partner or involving both parents.

It breaks my heart as a devoted mom myself to know in many of these cases in the last ten years or more seems like the common denominator involves a bio mom somewhere in the equation. And the cases right here now on WS doesn't nearly include all for many never make national news.

Way too many precious children are being murdered in the most brutal ways now. Sometimes discarding their bodies is horrendous themselves.

I never have become desensitized from so so many defenseless children being murdered in so many unspeakable ways. I never will either because I know each child is a precious gift from God.

My heart continues to break for all murdered children, and I know there will be more, and what's equally frightening, I know it will come soon. :(

Jmho

This one is local for me. I've read a bunch of articles and seen the news on Kyon. It's still unclear to me who actually reported him missing. Based on the internet rumors, I am guessing it wasn't the mom. Did anyone happen to see that information? It's totally possible I just missed it.

IMO
He was last seen on Wednesday and reported missing on Friday. Many details are missing. Moo

from the link :(

"On Monday afternoon, the Sheriff's Department in Charles City County, which is southeast of Richmond, posted on Facebook that it is currently assisting D.C. police "in the search of a missing infant case at the Waste Management Landfill" there."

What has happened to the motherly instincts to love, nurture, and protect their children no matter what it takes?

SMH

Instead of being their children's first line of defense at all times as they deserve these deadly monster moms are the very ones these little victims had to fear the most.

And this doesn't include the countless other children who are being neglected, and grossly abused behind closed doors with their own monsters. Some will not survive. Look at how many times the murdered child had broken bones or other severe injuries before they were finally killed.

Now a little infant so innocent, and precious once again has LE looking in tons of trash hoping they can find a wee little dead body. :( Imo, LE cares far more about this little murdered child than his killer mom ever did.

Jmho

Some additional information in this article update:
MAY 10, 2021
2-Month-Old Boy Missing in DC – NBC4 Washington (nbcwashington.com)
D.C. police are looking for a 2-month-old boy who has now been missing for five days.

[...]

Anyone with knowledge of his whereabouts should call police at 202-727-9099 or text 50411.
Updated 1 hour ago

[...]

A man who answered the door of the family’s apartment on Benning Road NE on Monday said he was a friend of Kyon’s mother. He said the infant’s mother told police that child protective services officials took the baby on Wednesday.

A spokesperson for the agency said that’s not true and that they did not take the baby.

A source familiar with the investigation said the infant’s mother gave several leads to follow but they all came up empty.

Police have maintained a constant presence outside the family’s apartment complex since at least Friday. Residents said officers have gone door to door asking if they had seen children’s clothing.

[...]

Police said the child’s mother is cooperating but they still don’t know what happened to Baby Kyon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back