GUILTY TX - D’Lanny Reinelle Chairez, 20, (found/arrested) & James, 18 months, San Antonio, 22 Feb 2021

The human remains were found on Wed. imo what they found didn't need an anthropologists to identify. This happened yesterday and the zoo probably has an anthropologists on their staff and they probably found bones the wanted to make sure weren't human so called that personnel from the zoo out. IMO
If it were James, it is unlikely he would be just bones as of yet. Family said the remains were in a plastic bag.
Entomologists from the zoo feel more likely.

I don't know what to say.....even though I suspected this was the most likely outcome when Dlanny started with the whole adoption story, I'm beyond sad.

RIP sweet lil angel. Run happily through the green fields of Heaven, play with every dog there & give all of the rest of the angels reasons to smile when they see your precious face.
The tip which led LE to research was neighbours - previously questioned reporting strange happenings and unknown people around the trailer - since D’lanny’s arrest.

On Dr. Phil Friday, May 7...

"What Happened To Baby James?" | Dr. Phil (drphil.com) - Video clip

A desperate search for a missing baby boy in Texas ends with a horrifying new discovery. Baby James’ family says they haven’t seen the toddler since Thanksgiving and claim his mother gave them a string of weak excuses when they asked where he was. In an exclusive interview, James’ great aunt says she feared something terrible had happened to the baby. She made a secret recording of her niece, the child’s mother, D’Lanny Chairez, who insisted that she had placed her son for adoption. But James' great aunt says she wasn’t buying it, and when she went into D’Lanny’s home to search for James, she says what she found horrified her -- a terrible smell and a bloody blanket that police believe came from the baby’s crib. Was D’Lanny telling the truth about her son’s whereabouts? Don’t miss the shocking update.

The tip which led LE to research was neighbours - previously questioned reporting strange happenings and unknown people around the trailer - since D’lanny’s arrest.

Speculation only:This made me think there is a weird chance of her giving him to someone who caused him harm and after her arrest they decided to frame her with burying his body there? Sounds like a horrible movie.

If she buried him there earlier why were there others after her arrest?
I hope there will be more information coming out soon.
Poor baby, he's playing with Evelyn now.

MAY 7, 2021
"What Happened To Baby James?"

Notes from the intro only - I haven't watched the entire video yet.

Per MG, D'lanny's aunt:

Feb 14: There was a winter storm and MG picked up D'lanny and asked her where James was. D'lanny said he was with a family friend. MG asked which family friend because she is the only family there. D'lanny told her that James was with a cousin named Lisa. MG doesn't know who Lisa is.

Feb 22: MG filed the missing person's report after entering D'lanny's house through a window. There was a stench in the house and in the master bedroom she found a blanket with blood on it and it was the shape of a baby. MG has never smelled a dead body but says the smell was just disgusting. "I couldn't take the smell," she said.

Last edited:
That episode of Dr. Phil was absolutely macabre to watch. Reading that latest article made it sound like the body was inside the mobile home the entire time. If that’s true, it’s absolutely horrifying, and somehow makes this whole thing even worse. How did law enforcement miss that?

"We watched as the Bexar County Medical Examiner’s Office and SAPD pulled away the crime scene tape and drove away from D’Lanny’s home. They’ve been out here for 24+ hours doing an intense search through the property. These photos are just a glimpse into their investigation."

E0K5OVEWUAYPk5a

E0K5OVeXIAEOu2q

E0K5OW2XMAUnktk

https://twitter.com/Morgan_Burrell/status/1387875318560665605

"We watched as the Bexar County Medical Examiner’s Office and SAPD pulled away the crime scene tape and drove away from D’Lanny’s home. They’ve been out here for 24+ hours doing an intense search through the property. These photos are just a glimpse into their investigation."

E0K5OVEWUAYPk5a

E0K5OVeXIAEOu2q

E0K5OW2XMAUnktk

https://twitter.com/Morgan_Burrell/status/1387875318560665605
Oh my, such a dismal, desolate place, I feel like crying. :(

D’Lanny tells her aunt If I gave him to you “he’d still be here.” Ugh.

Dr. Phil took it to mean James would still be in a troubled family. I’m not so sure.

Last edited:
Oh my, such a dismal, desolate place, I feel like crying. :(

D’Lanny tells her aunt If I gave him to you “he’d still be here.” Ugh.

Dr. Phil took it to mean James would still be in a troubled family. I’m not so sure.
Killing him is absolutely sick and did not fix anything, did not save him. But she has a point. Yes, the aunt got the wheels moving and reported him missing but seriously, there is no way that most of the family isn’t just messed up. That’s A LOT of death.

She should’ve have just given him up and ask for actual help. She carries a lot of shame from what her mother and ex boyfriend did, and now she did it too.

I can’t wrap my head around the fact that his poor little body was there all along. I can’t help but thing that someone moved him recently, specially with neighbors saying there was some shady activity going on since she got arrested.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back