Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been wondering the same thing. Also wondering if anyone in their circle had any close calls — sudden illnesses/clots that were unexplained or assumed to be caused naturally. If they tried/failed w/JJ or Tylee we’d never know because medical intervention would defeat the purpose, but maybe a lawyer, pesky neighbor, co-worker, in-law?

Since what they’re using is apparently so obscure LE doesn’t look for it, someone surely had to experiment first to know how to do it right. Not necessarily Lori and Chad— it could be someone in their circle did the experimenting and it’s the associates of that someone that suddenly got ill.

I like your idea of someone experimenting, good thinking. It seems to me that there is a substance being used that is undetectable.
JMO but Loris youngest sister that died. Lori was away I think, but Alex was at home. Red flag to me. Didn't he take her credit card and spend on it?

I feel like getting a haircut in jail should be allowed. It's a personal hygiene issue, it's just not about vanity or wanting to look good. Your hair should be clean and healthy.

Well, I'm interested to know if it's possible for a visitor to bring you hair dye or if you can buy it in jail. Waving it would probably be easy. But I'm sure she would definitely be able to get her hair cut if she wanted too.
It's interesting. I had a slip cover made once and the woman who made it told me all about her former job training women prisoners at the state pen how to do hair. She told me certain inmates were all getting their hair done all the time and often had better hair cuts, die jobs etc then she had! I wondered how they coped with the scissors issue? I assumed these were non violent offenders with shorter sentences.

I feel like getting a haircut in jail should be allowed. It's a personal hygiene issue, it's just not about vanity or wanting to look good. Your hair should be clean and healthy.

Well, I'm interested to know if it's possible for a visitor to bring you hair dye or if you can buy it in jail. Waving it would probably be easy. But I'm sure she would definitely be able to get her hair cut if she wanted too.

If Lori is smart, her hair is short. Hair lice, nits, is inevitable in jail. Even if she is in her own cell. Those Lil' guys jump around. And then, as long hair grows out, the "nits" are visible. Those are the eggs, that the lice hatch from. The lice lay eggs close to the scalp, then, as the hair follicle grows out, the egg sacs are visible on the hair strands. The more hair, and longer hair, the more eggs are visible.

Yeah, really attractive. Even if LVD combed out her hair daily with a lice comb, long, fine hair, basically impossible to remove them by yourself, on the back of your head.

Don't ask me how I know so much about head and hair lice. Thanks.

Yes, its weird, right? The only thing I can think of is that they are getting ready for the motion to change venue hearing again but why have Nate Eaton there? MOO

I think we will soon see some of the results of the Defense’s “surveys” as well as them trying to bring in social media somehow. I keep waiting for either side (or both) to somehow try and bring up the posts Rob Wood made on personal Facebook page about the case. It was NOT anything including extensive personal comments of his....but once I saw it I’ve always thought it was foolish to ever post personally something about this case you’re working on. Not sure how Nate factors in to this all but we do know Prior and previous mentions of Motions of how he wants to see about getting this moved elsewhere so....

edited : sorry for any typos - using mobile to post

E1ESx9mVUAIqx7F

Nate publishes his supenoa for June 9th at 9 am by John Prior
https://twitter.com/NateNewsNow/status/1391914412945018881

He has one word with the attachment.

Nate Eaton
@NateNewsNow

Well...

I don’t think either of them died naturally no matter how many autopsies say “natural causes”. I’m convinced they used some undetected substance that caused Tammy and Alex’s bodies to react in a way that was fatal. And “they” could very well include Melaniece and/or Z.
Agree 100 %

On further thought, it is also possible that Prior is trying to get Nate and testimony about the day Chad’s backyard was searched. Many will recall that Nate had a helicopter ready to go, was flying over the scene as Chad was seeing police outside his property that morning, maybe Prior is trying to demonstrate leaks possibly coming from LE to the media and use that in further support for his arguments about changing the venue. JMHO.

On further thought, it is also possible that Prior is trying to get Nate and testimony about the day Chad’s backyard was searched. Many will recall that Nate had a helicopter ready to go, was flying over the scene as Chad was seeing police outside his property that morning, maybe Prior is trying to demonstrate leaks possibly coming from LE to the media and use that in further support for his arguments about changing the venue. JMHO.

Do wonder what prior gets by the subpeona of NE?
Maybe trying to suppress the helicopter footage from being admissible in court.

IDK
I mean, if there were tons of cars and searchers in the area and at the Daybell house, anyone could have called the news station and tipped it in.
I am wondering if it is about Hawaii ???
Nate was there also so maybe something about that ??
JMO

I’ve been wondering the same thing. Also wondering if anyone in their circle had any close calls — sudden illnesses/clots that were unexplained or assumed to be caused naturally. If they tried/failed w/JJ or Tylee we’d never know because medical intervention would defeat the purpose, but maybe a lawyer, pesky neighbor, co-worker, in-law?

Since what they’re using is apparently so obscure LE doesn’t look for it, someone surely had to experiment first to know how to do it right. Not necessarily Lori and Chad— it could be someone in their circle did the experimenting and it’s the associates of that someone that suddenly got ill.

iirc, didn’t Tylee have a childhood history of being “sick” and often missing school???

Do wonder what prior gets by the subpeona of NE?
Maybe trying to suppress the helicopter footage from being admissible in court.

I'd have to go waaaayyyy back but wasn't there additional drone feeds from a local during that day? I could be recalling incorrectly but I thought the airspace they limited it to was to pretty much eliminate all drone feeds as well as helicopters. Am I crazy. Been a LONG time.

Last edited:
I'd have to go waaaayyyy back but wasn't there additional drone feeds from a local during that day? I could be recalling incorrectly but I thought the airspace they limited it to was pretty much eliminate all drone feeds as well as helicopters. Am I crazy. Been a LONG time.
Don't think I heard that, only that they closed the airspace for an hour or two while they removed remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288