Found Deceased NV - Amari Nicholson, 2, Las Vegas east of strip, 5 May 2021

So please forgive me if this is not allowed. I went over the rules and I guess it depends on if the mother is considered a Victim here? Which I would assume, at this point....technically.
If I'm wrong, please delete.
If I'm reading the comment by the mother correctly, (on the post regarding Amari) her original story was that she called police at 6:30 am and an officer responded.

KSNV News 3, Las Vegas | Facebook

Where is this little boy? Enough is enough. They both need to be hauled in..separated..interrogated till one of them either breaks from the pressure, guilt, or becomes "sober" enough to realize the charade is over. I'm tired of parents, caregivers, babysitters, blah blah blah..and their stories and lies and the children suffer. :mad::mad::mad: moo

If you care to search, there might be a comment which says Gma purchased a ticket for Amari, but no details on why that didn't happen.

Mickey:
I think that Amari may have been missing quite awhile before the ticket was purchased.

She answers that question too.

And Gma might have said that she facetimed with Amari on the 1st night her daughter was with her. But that's last time she saw him....so that is a bit of the timeline filled in....

I already said this in another comment. The boyfriend placed himself as the last person to see the boy at 6 am. The detectives are on this, there is no way in hell he is going to take the fall for for this. I too would like to know the last time Amari was seen by someone outside of the mom and boyfriend, Thank you guys for allowing me to post here, Some of these cases really get to me, because of my past. Just wanted to say thank you. :)

Last edited:
According to the mother and boyfriend interview video, the name of the aunt who allegedly picked up Amari is JS (at around the 1:49 mark). That’s what I heard anyhow. That doesn’t match either of the two names in the media does it? I hope it’s okay to mention her name on here.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the boyfriend is more of a "business partner" than soulmate. Then this whole thing makes more sense- a last minute switch in plans to leave Amari and not take him to Colorado, could have been a guarantee of sorts that she would return to Las Vegas. The argument where she told him someone was coming to pick Amari up could have been in response to a threat he made to harm him. Or everything is just a fat lie so it will never make sense. But IMO they are def in it together ...
I'm 100% on this theory - in the interview mom says that her and BF were arguing because she was leaving. Makes more sense that he needed to keep Amari there. Hard to believe any mother would leave their young baby home with a pissed off man (maybe pimp) while she goes out of state (especially when airline ticket had already been purchased by grandma) for any other reason :(

I'm 100% on this theory - in the interview mom says that her and BF were arguing because she was leaving. Makes more sense that he needed to keep Amari there. Hard to believe any mother would leave their young baby home with a pissed off man (maybe pimp) while she goes out of state (especially when airline ticket had already been purchased by grandma) for any other reason :(
I admit in advance this might be too crazy of an idea, but....

Could the bf/business partner have told the mom after their argument that he was hiding the boy from her as punishment of some sort. And when she complies with whatever he demands, she'll get Amari back? Maybe her lack of emotion is because she believes his lies that she is being punished, but she thinks in the end it will work out?

Could it be that depraved of a situation, that she is being brainwashed/coerced into the story? (And I do think it's a story. I don't think the boy is safe. :( )

jmo

I admit in advance this might be too crazy of an idea, but....

Could the bf/business partner have told the mom after their argument that he was hiding the boy from her as punishment of some sort. And when she complies with whatever he demands, she'll get Amari back? Maybe her lack of emotion is because she believes his lies that she is being punished, but she thinks in the end it will work out?

Could it be that depraved of a situation, that she is being brainwashed/coerced into the story? (And I do think it's a story. I don't think the boy is safe. :( )

jmo
Anything is possible at the moment IMO, and yes, that could certainly be a reason for her lack of emotion, and unfortunately, I think you're right - poor Amari

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back