GUILTY UK - Julia James, 53, murdered, Snowdown, Kent, 27 April 2021 *ARREST* #2

Alyce

Reaction score
Detectives have today launched a murder probe after a female PCSO was found dead 'with her Jack Russell by her side' on a secluded pathway where she often walked the faithful dog in Kent.

The body of Julia James, 53, was found on the edge of Akholt Wood in Snowdown, near Aylesham, shortly after 4pm on Tuesday.

Kent Police has since launched a murder investigation in the wake of the unexplained death, which is understood to have taken place yesterday afternoon as the married mother-of-two walked her dog.

Woman is found dead on footpath in Kent village sparking huge police response | Daily Mail Online

THREAD #1

Last edited by a moderator:
(Accidentally posted this after the other thread had been closed - was replying to Lore and about CW looking like this was not his first offence)

I doubt he's known to the police - I could be totally wrong (I'm not sure if your criminal record for petty crimes as a juvenile gets wiped when you turn 18?) - but I think if he'd committed offences before they probably wouldn't have needed to put his photo all over the press/media to get him identified.

(Accidentally posted this after the other thread had been closed - was replying to Lore and about CW looking like this was not his first offence)

I doubt he's known to the police - I could be totally wrong (I'm not sure if your criminal record for petty crimes as a juvenile gets wiped when you turn 18?) - but I think if he'd committed offences before they probably wouldn't have needed to put his photo all over the press/media to get him identified.
I`m reading that the man arrested is not the man from the photo in the field

yes good point not sure about petty crimes being wiped

@CoverMeCagney

You mentioned a map on the previous thread, this is what we came up with, some certainty of the photo location based on other members doing the Google street view walk all around the area.

upload_2021-5-8_15-8-39-png.296403

@CoverMeCagney

You mentioned a map on the previous thread, this is what we came up with, some certainty of the photo location based on other members doing the Google street view walk all around the area.

upload_2021-5-8_15-8-39-png.296403

That’s great, thanks TM6. It’s definitely the photo spot. Roughly how far is it from where Julia was found?

From the Times article linked above.

Kent police carried out a reconstruction this morning of James’s final movements on Tuesday, May 27, before she was found bludgeoned to death on a remote country lane. Officers used her dog, Toby, which found by her side. The Jack Russell terrier was walked by an actress in an effort to recreate the route the community support officer took on the day of her killing and to encourage remaining witnesses to come forward.

I wonder why other witnesses have not come forward. As the Police know there are more witnesses people who have already come forward must have seen other people around.

What information do they need that other people have not already given?

From the Times article linked above.

Kent police carried out a reconstruction this morning of James’s final movements on Tuesday, May 27, before she was found bludgeoned to death on a remote country lane. Officers used her dog, Toby, which found by her side. The Jack Russell terrier was walked by an actress in an effort to recreate the route the community support officer took on the day of her killing and to encourage remaining witnesses to come forward.

I wonder why other witnesses have not come forward. As the Police know there are more witnesses people who have already come forward must have seen other people around.

What information do they need that other people have not already given?
There was a time discrepancy for one thing.
It was reported that she left her home at 2pm that day, on the reconstruction vid.
Up to now everybody has been working off the premise that she left her home at 3pm.
She was reported at 4.08pm to LE.
So he had 2 hrs, not one.

Hopefully somebody might reconsider based on this alone.
I think they need a witness who saw him anytime that day... Just speculating.
ETA day

That’s great, thanks TM6. It’s definitely the photo spot. Roughly how far is it from where Julia was found?

Think the location @Acp196 pinpointed UK - Julia James, 53, murdered, Snowdown, Kent, 27 April 2021 *ARREST*was generally thought to be the correct spot. About 0.9 miles as the crow flies from where Julia was found.

What made you think he was sitting btw? I don't see anything in the photo to indicate that. Think the consensus on the previous thread was that he was walking down the single track Pond Lane at the spot TM6's map shows (ie at the top of the lane near the junction with the main road) , and had moved to the side of the lane (hence appearing to be stood in the field) to let the vehicle pass. The bit about it being thought to be dashcam footage and taken on a single track lane was published in MSM (Sky I think) but later removed.

ETA: there wasn't much in the photo to indicate time of day, but somebody posted they thought possibly a hint of pink in the sky to maybe indicate early morning or late evening.

Last edited:
Think the location @Acp196 pinpointed UK - Julia James, 53, murdered, Snowdown, Kent, 27 April 2021 *ARREST*was generally thought to be the correct spot. About 0.9 miles as the crow flies from where Julia was found.

What made you think he was sitting btw? I don't see anything in the photo to indicate that. Think the consensus on the previous thread was that he was walking down the single track Pond Lane at the spot TM6's map shows, and had moved to the side of the lane (hence appearing to be stood in the field) to let a vehicle pass. The bit about it being dashcam footage taken and on a single track lane was published in MSM (Sky I think) and later removed.
He was not sitting though the cropped photograph does give that impression.
He was actually standing in the full version which was removed from Kent PD website.

My understanding is that he was in Canterbury at the moment of his arrest but resided at the house being searched on Sunshine Corner Avenue in Aylesham..therefore he may well have been known to the police

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back