Found Deceased TX - Erica Hernandez, 40, Houston, 17 Apr 2021

Maybe it really was Erica texting her friend that she was almost home and maybe she lied because she didn't want the friend to know who she was meeting/where she was going/what she was doing. And then something happened to her. MOO

this was my initial theory..and in all honesty, I keep going back to it. IMO, it’s quite possible.

Yes, although technically, we don't know what the destination was. Her car was last seen at the gas station crossroads, but where she was heading, we don't know.

I also get the feeling it was a spontaneous meeting. When she was done being at her friend's house for 5 hours, she then phoned the mystery number to arrange......something.

And this person was happy to oblige, even if it was 3 in the morning!!

yea awhile ago i speculated that.. fwb that went wrong?

I’m still stuck on the theory that the vehicle is in water. We just had another incident here in Indiana where a missing person (missing since 4/29) was found in their vehicle in 5-10 feet of water. So sad. I hope every day that Erica makes it back to her family safe & soon!!

Vehicle recovery, no body in the vehicle.

He said "word got out" it was a possibility she was at that park, when asked why they searched there.

She was last seen on CCTV, per a reporter, at a gas station, and he wonders why they haven't released that footage. LE says they are going to release more info very soon, in hopes of having as much info out there to assist in finding her.

Asked if there is a suspect or POI, LE says they have nothing at the moment, but he believes someone knows something.

Any members following Erica’s case speak Spanish?

I don’t know enough to follow what the Spanish speaking police officer is saying (towards end of video).
I’m curious to know his response when a reporter asked him about the 4am video that captured Erica.

Any members following Erica’s case speak Spanish?

I don’t know enough to follow what the Spanish speaking police officer is saying (towards end of video).
I’m curious to know his response when a reporter asked him about the 4am video that captured Erica.
I didn't listen to all of the Spanish part, but he was just repeating what the other guy said. He said they didn't search the water at the park because of any particular lead, that they were just trying to be thorough.

So the submerged car was found in Shadow Creek Ranch in Pearland. It’s a subdivision and the body of water looks to be a pond in the neighborhood. I wonder if she could have been going to meet whoever she called there and ended up in the pond?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back