Found Deceased NV - Amari Nicholson, 2, Las Vegas east of strip, 5 May 2021

But it is a family matter, if she does not have sole legal custody. So if the father's family picked up the child, then it would be a civil custody matter. But now we find out that maybe the father's family did not pick him up....so that is a big problem.

he was in prison when the child was born, so i dont think he had signed the affidavit of paternity.

Oh, little Amari. This is terrible news.

We all suspected, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who held out hope he would be found safe.

Now, to at least find him.

jmo
I think they found him on Sunday, in a burned out car....but they kept it secret and interrogated KinG Pimp with the known facts. :(
ETA___oops, correction...poor baby has not been recovered yet.

Last edited:
From the raw interview @14:47 The mother responding to the reporter’s prompt:

(S/bbm) It’s sickening...he’s a little mini human...he’s defenseless...he can’t defend himself.... to do this to a child is disgusting when in reality all you really needed was communication... Said while bf had turned his whole body around away from the reporter. Mother knows what may have happened to her child and who is responsible. IMO

Here's part of the arrest from the official LVMPD YT Site.
Officials stated that during the arrest, the suspect TR, fought with officers and during that confrontation, the suspect was able to gain access to one of the officer's guns, before the situation was deescalated.

Last edited:
From the raw interview @14:47 The mother responding to the reporter’s prompt:

(S/bbm) It’s sickening...he’s a little mini human...he’s defenseless...he can’t defend himself.... to do this to a child is disgusting when in reality all you really needed was communication... Said while bf had turned his whole body around away from the reporter. Mother knows what may have happened to her child and who is responsible. IMO

BOOM!!

Oh, little Amari. This is terrible news.

We all suspected, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who held out hope he would be found safe.

Now, to at least find him.

jmo
I think they found him on Sunday, in a burned out car....but they kept it secret and interrogated KinG Pimp with the known facts. :(
ETA: looks like they did not find him in the car...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back